Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system.

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by VIP, Jul 11, 2012.

1. VIP

VIP Ultra Nationalist Senior Member

It's an old blog but some thoughts are welcome.Just for discussion.Hope mods won't mind blog source.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components. The religious component is a beard for all the other components.

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called ‘religious rights.’

When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to ‘the reasonable’ Muslim demands for their ‘religious rights,’ they also get the other components under the table.Here’s how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007)).

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

United States — Muslim 1.0%
    Australia — Muslim 1.5%
    Canada — Muslim 1.9%
    China — Muslim 1%-2%
    Italy — Muslim 1.5%
    Norway — Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

Denmark — Muslim 2%
    Germany — Muslim 3.7%
    United Kingdom — Muslim 2. 7%
    Spain — Muslim 4%
    Thailand — Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halaal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. (United States).

France — Muslim 8%
    Philippines — Muslim 5%
    Sweden — Muslim 5%
    Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%
    The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%
    Trinidad & Tobago — Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions (Paris — car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats (Amsterdam — Mohammed cartoons).

Guyana — Muslim 10%
    India — Muslim 13.4%
    Israel — Muslim 16%
    Kenya — Muslim 10%
    Russia — Muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:

Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

Bosnia — Muslim 40%
    Chad — Muslim 53.1%
    Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

Albania — Muslim 70%
    Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
    Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
    Sudan — Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
    Egypt — Muslim 90%
    Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
    Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
    Iran — Muslim 98%
    Iraq — Muslim 97%
    Jordan — Muslim 92%
    Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
    Pakistan — Muslim 97%
    Palestine — Muslim 99%
    Syria — Muslim 90%
    Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
    Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
    United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Isla mic House of Peace — there’s supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
    Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
    Somalia — Muslim 100%
    Yemen — Muslim 99.9%

Of course, that’s not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons.

‘Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; and the tribe against the world. And all of us against the infidel. — Leon Uris, ‘The Haj’

It is good to remember that in many, many countries, such as France, the Muslim populations are centered around ghettos based on their ethnicity. Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. Therefore, they exercise more power than their national average would indicate.

Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond’s book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat.. www.frontline.org.za/bo oks_videos/sti.htm

“

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system. « Avid Editor's Insights

Razor, natarajan and skumar7777 like this.
  3. afako

afako Regular Member

What did you say Dude?

AP: No quota for Muslims, no votes, says Asaduddin Owaisi - IBN South - IBN Andhra Pradesh - ibnlive

4. VIP

It's an analysis but looks like showing truth.That's why I posted it here.

5. rock127

rock127 Maulana Rockullah Senior Member

Ahhhhh...

I have read that one and thought about posting here but then changed my mind.

Thats a TRUTHFUL study. Apply it and see.

Razor likes this.
  6. afako

afako Regular Member

LOL. That was a Sarcastic Line for the Article.

7. Bhadra

Bhadra Defence Professionals Defence Professionals Senior Member

It is only a glance at Muslim tendencies. Comapre it with others religious denominations and how they behave ? say 5% Sikhs, 10 % Sikhs, 50 per cent Sikh or christians ??

Do not they form a behaviour pattern? If not than Sociology is wrong !!

Being associated is a human tendency and being closely associated with caste, creed, regionality, language or religion are tendencies of closed mind to seek greater psychological or social security.

Religions most of the time caters to the needs of insecurity of human minds.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2012
  8. VIP

So...?? I don't mind if somebody posts such article for other religions.Point is, does this analysis show truth,partial truth or no truth ??

9. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" Senior Member

Islam being a system facing difficulties to be compatible with the modern government and legal system, perhaps that's why the middle east has not progressed like Europe. Many Islamic countries are run by Dictatorship, they need democracy or any responsible govt. system.

10. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

How is it a cult?

I have not understood that.