Islam and Christinity are Caste free faiths

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Rowdy, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Rowdy

Rowdy Co ja kurwa czytam! Senior Member

Samar Rathi, Bangalorean, VIP and 4 others like this.
  3. OneGrimPilgrim

OneGrimPilgrim Senior Member Senior Member

whr invaders hv been eulogised, heroes binned!!
    this (again; how many times!) demolishes the popular propaganda:

- that Abrahamic faiths don't have 'faith' in castes and don't have these; this notion has been time and again decimated by some by citing examples of castes existent amongst Muslims esp. from the north.

- that Love Jihad is a kabootar flown by saffron terrorists. just recently Maulana Madani had indicated towards this being an imaginary concept devised by extremists to polarise the society. however, we know the truth. and the bishop does too.

but rest assured, this won't make it to the visual media. only if some Sakshi Maharaj implores Hindus to procreate more children (for the country's service - the ignored part) or speaks about Ghar Waapasi would the visual media deem it fit to beat drums and torture us, well, because that is what truly endangers our legendary 'secular fabric'!
    please keep this pic saved for later reference and to shove it on the face of some secular zombie.

4. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

I just posted this photo on a communist WhatsApp group. Eagerly waiting for their response :bounce:

jackprince, Bangalorean, VIP and 4 others like this.
  5. Rowdy

He is lucky hinduism does not have blasphemy laws :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2015
    Mad Indian likes this.
  6. Mad Indian

I mean communist. It's a long story.

Short version- I lead the protest against the institution (.ie government) during my internship against the bad working conditions for us interns. These people were the one who were helping us. But they mistook me as a communist- not knowing that I am a libertarian who fought against govt exploitation. They know I am agnostic and that further solidified their thinking that I am a communist :laugh:. So they added me to their whataspps group. Since then I have been making it very uneasy for them by bringing up facts everytime they bring up some communist BS .I think they could not remove me from the group without making it look awkward but I make sure that most of my actions there make them awkward, like this incident.:hippo:

7. Rowdy

:rofl: :rofl:
    be sure to peddle a little anti hindu drivel to cement yourself once in a while...:lol: copy a few thing of Sagariaka's twitter feed if you are short of ideas.
    EDIT BE sure to post the reply here.

8. Mad Indian

I usually post with links when some drivel is posted. So they normally don't reply :p for example, recently I posted about Ambedkar's view on Muslims and partition when one commie there brought up Ambedkar's comment on hinduism. They could not reply as I copy pasted from the links and gave the links too.

And I usually make sure that I don't come off as a sanghi. Just as someone who see two sides of the story :p.

Rowdy likes this.
  9. OneGrimPilgrim

cement yourself once-in-a-while just like Sakshi Maharaj may i say (make yourself look like their fellow-traveller by pandering to their beliefs occasionally, and then make them crap bricks in their own game without appearing to be their antagonist; or in other words, coax or induce them to do salutations to the Sun and to you without any whines from them). :D

Mad Indian likes this.
  10. rock127

rock127 Maulana Rockullah Senior Member

wtf I am not sure what to say... at one time this so called "Christian" Bishop is against Caste and then he claims Christians girls are lured into Love Jihad by Muslims. :confused1:

This Bishop needs to be admitted to Mental Hospital asap.I pity his foolish followers. :rofl:

Shriman Sakshi Maharaj was simply trolling :troll: and wanted to tickle Muslim radicals for some reaction.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2015
    VIP, Rowdy and Mad Indian like this.
  11. OneGrimPilgrim

why don't we have a thread dedicated to tracking evangelical activities?! we can post all updates, articles, etc., in it. whatever you may know or find, post it there, and in such a way or with such a title, that if searched through google or searched in forum itself using some specific words, precise results are shown. we can club all kinds of evangelical activities and dump them there.

12. Ancient Indian

Ancient Indian Unplugged Version Senior Member

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/games-evangelists-missionaries-play.61689/
    Read the posts.

OneGrimPilgrim likes this.
  13. OneGrimPilgrim

14. Ancient Indian

Ancient Indian Unplugged Version Senior Member

Create a thread then. . .
    You can keep it live with daily posts.

15. OneGrimPilgrim

will seek opening of the same thread, albeit with less of discussion this time and more of sharing & reading.
    this gives a similar idea about the NGO-thread too!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

@pmaitra saar - could you please consider re-opening this thread (and make it a sticky, if its fine?) for us to post articles, updates and whatever info members come across in tracking evangelical activities whenever possible at any point of time, if you deem it fit?! as i wrote above, am seeking most of it to be only sharing & reading this time, less of discussion, and as less of debates and rebuttals as possible if not entirely keep them out, focus being on evangelism alone and the nexus between it and NGOs, militants, etc. would request you to look into it if this sounds fine to you.

Ancient Indian likes this.
  16. Khagesh

Khagesh Regular Member

Islam and Christianity are Casta free faiths. So is Communism. But none of the 3 can tolerate the other of the two.

With tallel than ditches fiends like these who needs enemies?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ng-ramadan-say-uighur-community-10326671.html

OneGrimPilgrim likes this.
  17. Hari Sud

Hari Sud Senior Member Senior Member

If Hinduism survived a major deathly assault by 700 years of Muslim rule and 200 years of Christianity albeit British, then there is more to Hindusim that that Christian and Muslim moron want you to believe.

Both Christian and Muslim concentrate on the cast system of Hinduism which is a structure of society which survived 5,000 years. They forget that Christian world enslaved and brought in chains black man from Africa for 300 years and still their equality is on paper only. Muslim interests converted everybody at the tip of their spear in India or elsewhere. There is a great amount of disrespect for people who were converted to Muslim faith, who are considered inferior than the one who came from across the border carrying a sword. The latter class themselves superior. In fact that is the lesson Pakistani books are teaching that they are either Turks or Arabs, hence superior.

18. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

upload_2015-6-20_21-59-25.png

Yeah, I completely agree with the thread title. Islam and Christianity have nothing to do with cast (with no 'e' at the end).

What religion in the world has anything to do with cast?

[​IMG]

:crazy:

Edit: I have changed the thread title.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
    jackprince and sob like this.
  19. sob

sob Moderator Moderator

Lay off religious bashing. Be fair, target the practices that are wrong.

20. anupamsurey

anupamsurey Regular Member

christianity and Islam may not have Caste, but they do have many sects, which is equivalent to the caste in Hinduism. when you look at Christianity (there are catholic, protestants, latter day saints,etc). Islam has shia sunni, ahmedias, and what not. I and must als mention that all these sects are no where friendly to each other.

21. rock127

rock127 Maulana Rockullah Senior Member

This Caste is nothing but a way to discriminate and suppress the other group to create dominate and fight.

All religions have it.

72 Sections of Islam and dozens sections in Christianity is a proof enough.

anupamsurey likes this.