Isis In Clandestine Op To Buy Pak Nukes

rockey 71

http://www.khaama.com/
ome»World»Middle East» ISIS claims they are close to buy nuclear weapon from Pakistan

ISIS claims they are close to buy nuclear weapon from Pakistan
ByMIRWAIS ADEEL- Sat May 23 2015, 7:52 am

The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) terrorist group has claimed it is closer to buy a nuclear from Pakistan and smuggling it into the United States.

The latest claim by the terror group is seen as yet another propaganda which was published in terror group’s magazine – Dabiq.

The article titled “The Perfect Storm” is attributed to the British hostage John Cantlie who been held captive for more than two years, has appeared in multiple propaganda videos and articles for the extremist group.

Photojournalist Cantlie is regularly used in the terror group’s propaganda and has appeared in a number of videos, including a YouTube series called “Lend Me Your Ears”. He has been held a hostage by Isis for more than two years.

It claims ISIS has billions of dollars in the bank and describes a ‘hypothetical operation’ which involves it buying a nuclear bomb ‘through weapons dealers with links to corrupt officials’ in Pakistan.

The article also describes militant Islamist groups such as Boko Haram, which recently pledged allegiance to Isis, uniting across the Middle East, Africa and Asia to create one global movement, according to the Independent.

It claims this alignment of groups has happened because Isis militants seized “tanks, rocket launchers, missile systems, anti-aircraft systems,” before turning to more extreme weapons the group is not in possession of – such as nuclear weapons.

The article continues “Let me throw a hypothetical operation onto the table. The Islamic State has billions of dollars in the bank, so they call on their wilāyah in Pakistan to purchase a nuclear device through weapons dealers with links to corrupt officials in the region.”

While admitting that such a scenario is “far-fetched” but warns that “It’s the sum of all fears for Western intelligence agencies and it’s infinitely more possible today than it was just one year ago.”

“And if not a nuke, what about a few thousand tons of ammonium nitrate explosive? That’s easy enough to make,” the article reads.

A chilling warning is also issued at the end of the article which states “As the territory of the Islamic State crosses from one border to another like a wildfire that is burning out of control, it’ll be only a matter of time before the Islamic State reaches the western world.”

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I think the nukes in pakistan are under the hands of trusted generals, But just in case if any one of the loose nukes or some fissile material falls in the hands of ISIS. They will definitely use them or keep them to threaten other countries to not to threaten their Caliphate.

They have oil resources, human resources and support in that region to sustain their form of state for a long time, If some how nukes fall in their hands they can sustain even more longer times, and also can threaten Iran, West, Israel and other countries.

rockey 71

Unrealistic scenario - but you never know! Is there anything which is impossible?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Unrealistic scenario - but you never know! Is there anything which is impossible?
Depending on the current situation, their economy is booming with the capture of oil fields and regions.

If they want to consolidate their position they will try hard to get nukes for sure.

sorcerer

Country flag
if Isis or any get anywhere closer on nuke..thats the end of pak nukes forever.

rockey 71

Depending on the current situation, their economy is booming with the capture of oil fields and regions.

If they want to consolidate their position they will try hard to get nukes for sure.
Yes, they have two vital ingredients for acquiring nukes - namely, money and the political will. With hired help from N Korea, Russia, Pakistan and even the West, couldn't they improvise and come out with something? You could find this interesting:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_spies

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Now, why is it sounds like Agent Vinod movie?

I thought nukes need lots of preparation and skilled human resources.

some times I hate my ignorance. . . . . .

blueblood

While I know that turds of ISIS are not exactly the brightest bulbs but wouldn't they be better off trying to buy biological or chemical weapons in Syria?

warrior monk

They don't need a working fissionable device even the nuclear wastes like various transuranic nuclides left over after a reactor has extracted energy out of nuclear fuel can be extremely dangerous if introduced by an explosive device to air over a populated city.
If they get the hand over some HLW ( High level wastes ) they can cause havoc.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles