ISIS Hostage Situation in Sydney Cafe

apple

Source: http://rt.com/news/215275-iran-australia-terrorist-ignore/
Iran says Australia ignored warnings about gunman - The Economic Times

Iranian intelligence had warned Aussie intelligence about this guy. (This seems similar to Russian intelligence warning American intelligence about the Tsarnaev brothers and American intelligence in all its wisdom "ignores" the intelligence provided @pmaitra )

Besides even an Austrailian Shia muslim leader had warned the Austrailian intelligence about this guy.

And this guy had a previous criminal record and therefore known to police.

In addition he appeared on the media after he sent hate mails to families of dead aussie service men.

And to top it all he supposedly made tweets like these

So YES

Something fishing in aussie intelligence not lifting a finger, in spite of all the warnings, or it could be just plain negligence and dereliction of duty.

And also what happened to the bombs ?
Nobody seemed very worried about those bombs after the attacker was killed.
:hmm:
Because he was lying about the bombs.

So, Australian intelligence allowed a guy, who I presume you think is one of their assets, to murdered several (and take many more hostage) Australians due some bs story you read in RT and the Indian press.

==========

A general question: Why is the cafe built to be a bank ? Do most cafe's there have "armored glass windows" ? Why is that ? Were there previous terror attacks/threats in that region ? Just trying to understand the rational behind a cafe having armored glass, coz afaik most cafe's don't have "armored glass windows."
Martin Place, where the cafe is, is all banks. As to why there was a cafe, not a bank, in that building, I don't know. Prehaps ASIO set up that lease for the cafe, with the help of the CIA, M.I.6, Mossad, the Martians and Kim Joeng Il.

You're going onto my ignore list. Abuse and stupidity I can deal with and most of the conspiracy theories, I read here, I find amusing. But, first all the BS on this site about MH17 and now you taking cr-ap before the bodies from Lindt Café are even cold.

You're going onto my ignore list

Last edited by a moderator:

thethinker

Country flag
Info below on why no sniper shots but I am sure what @apple says is the gospel truth when compared to the local authorities and media on scene. :thumb:

Why sniper didn't take shot | Newcastle Herald

Both said it appeared the gunman had shown himself early in the day, before snipers would have been in position and also before police were in possession of vital information, such as how many gunmen were in the café.

"It's a very dangerous thing to do, for a start you don't know what's going to happen to the projectile once it goes though the glass," said the former senior officer.

Asked who would have made the decision to go in, he said "the office of constable gives anyone (in the force) the power to make a decision if they feel a life is being threatened.
How Sydney siege gunman tricked police into thinking there was a bomb in his backpack

Snipers stationed in the Channel Seven studio across the road could see wires poking out of the backpack and it was one of the reasons they were reluctant to take a shot at the gunman, according to a report from Seven journalist Chris Reason, who was on the scene.

Footage captured through the windows of the Lindt Chocolat Cafe in Martin Place clearly shows Monis wearing a large backpack as he creeps around inside the cafe, using hostages as human shields throughout the 16-hour siege.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
THE "SHAPE-SHIFTING SHEIK" AND THE "SYDNEY SIEGE"
Suspect had multiple aliases, granted political asylum by Australian government

� The "Shape-Shifting Sheik" and the "Sydney Siege" Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
Gleaning from the report, the following emerges:

This man claimed in an interview with Australian ABC, to be involved with the Ministry of Intelligence and Security of Iran.

In the same interview he claimed that he fled to Australia because he"secret information" he had regarding the Iranian government and having been in contact with the UN about.

He effused eloquence about how freedom and religion had a new meaning in the West.

Far from being a terrorist, aAll this made him a 'poster boy' for the ongoing anti-Iran, pro-war propaganda building at the time – propaganda that continues to this very day and is an integral part of current efforts to overthrow both the Syrian and Iranian governments.

And this man is also accused of dastardly crimes committed on Australian soil.

Interestingly, the Shia leaders of Australia implored the Australian government to investigate him.

This man has converted to Sunni Islam and was actually a rabid ISIS follower.

The lesson learnt, as I see it, is that one should always be wary of the sweet tongued flatter and the tentacles should be up.

Also, one should not take at face value for propaganda purpose to pursue some national aims by making 'poster boys' of such sweet tongued flatterers and instead should investigate them thoroughly lest one come to grief as it has happened in Australia.

I read in another newspaper how the Australian Police did some smart things to get this man.

The world must be on its guard all the time lest some more freaks like this man and those in Peshawar massacre do more foolish, misplaced and dangerous things in the name of religion.

It is time the womb of Wahaabism, Saudi Arabia be told to mend its ways or face the consequences. This country should not be mollycoddled any further.

I salute the bravery of Tori Johnson the manager of the Cafe who was killed when he tried to get the terrorist's gun, but which allowed some to flee.

Last edited:

indiatester

Country flag
I have heard this. Some senior public servants and the minister/s responsible at the time ought to get an almighty kick in the rump for ignoring warnings from Iran. They should all have been thinking far more objectively. Not good enough!:tsk:
Unfortunately objectivity goes down the drain when people start thinking in terms of their agendas and try to manipulate situations to suit them

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles