ISIS beheads another US journalist

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
ISIS video showing beheading of journalist Steven Sotloff authentic: US - Hindustan Times

Excerpts :
The US has confirmed that the video showing the beheading of American journalist Steven Sotloff by the ISIS is authentic, according to AP reports.
Sotloff, who freelanced for Time and Foreign Policy was last seen in August 2013, and has featured in the earlier video of the execution of James Foley
Looking into the camera, Sotloff said in the video, "I'm sure you know exactly who I am by now and why I am appearing." He was dressed in the same orange jump suit worn by Foley and inmates of US prisons.
"Obama, your foreign policy of intervention in Iraq was supposed to be for preservation of American lives and interests, so why is it that I am paying the price of your interference with my life?"
The ISIS terrorist standing by side then says that as long as the United States continues "to strike our people, our knife will continue to strike the necks of your people".
Foley's executioner had made a similar threat, but airstrikes against ISIL positions in Iraq have continued, now expanding beyond in and around Mosul Dam to also cover Amirli and Erbil

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag

First Foley Everyone Shocked

But now they Repeating So just like Yesterday I think another UK Activist is held by ISIS

Hope Cameroon can do something to stop such barbaric actions

RIP Steven

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles