ISI trying to surround India from all sides

drkrn

of all the nice things you said, do we see any real change on ground in pak border, has infiltration, terrorist training camps, indoctrination, funding ceased ?

and if it was to this end the BJP lead NDA made all the hula-bola, you please go head and enjoy but not me, when my tax money and country's security is mis-managed.
yup not much change occurred in pak, accepted.but it gave a strong message that india can give a fitting response

don't forget its your due responsibility to pay tax.its every citizens money that's being spent on our security it can't be localized to one persons view and shouldn't

StarShip Enterprise

yup not much change occurred in pak, accepted.but it gave a strong message that india can give a fitting response
that the Indian govt. of the day didnt have the "WILL" to cross the border to take on the terror camps ???????? :confused:

and it was not just my view, many have that view and you are free to hold on to and express it as everyone/anybody.

Last edited:

StarShip Enterprise

@ drkrn
can you please look-up and post in this thread : as to how many days the whole of Indian Army was mobilized and their formations were put on the border on "ALERT" during the period.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Yaar koi nayi khabar sunao. Yawn!

drkrn

that the Indian govt. of the day didnt have the "WILL" to cross the border to take on the terror camps ???????? :confused:

and it was not just my view, many have that view and you are free to hold on to and express it as everyone/anybody.
view is different,responsibility is different right.i suggest you use word "opinion"
yes indian govt never had the intention of crossing border,not afraid of retaliation but such a move will increase pakistani claim on pok and make india aggressor a situation what pakistan suffers today

StarShip Enterprise

yes indian govt never had the intention of crossing border

if Indian govt. had no intention of cross border, then why bother put the army on forward positions ???? :frusty:

were there other ways of showing gestures that the then indian govt. -- BJP lead NDA failed to ultilise?????

i asked you in previous post - can you please look-up and post in this thread : as to how many days the whole of Indian Army was mobilized and their formations were put on the border on "ALERT" during the period.

mikhail

Country flag

mate what did that congress led govt. do when 10 paki terrorists came to our biggest city and killed 166 civilians and policemen and literally made the entire Mumbai hostage for 3 days!listen the congress is the worst thing that has happened to our country in the past 100 years.they are no better than the paki sponsored terrorists as both of them are determined to break India!:tsk:

drkrn

if Indian govt. had no intention of cross border, then why bother put the army on forward positions ???? :frusty:

were there other ways of showing gestures that the then indian govt. -- BJP lead NDA failed to ultilise?????

i asked you in previous post - can you please look-up and post in this thread : as to how many days the whole of Indian Army was mobilized and their formations were put on the border on "ALERT" during the period.
indian govt never had intentions only for cross border raids :frusty:, never feared a war if its in nations interests
you don't even understand the difference between a cross border raid and a war:frusty:

bjp-led coalition utilized extraordinarily utilized the events like kargil & attack on parliament to demonize pakistani govt & intentions
its this govts diplomatic efforts which led the world and their policies against pakistan and its support towards terrorism.

i asked you in previous post - can you please look-up and post in this thread : as to how many days the whole of Indian Army was mobilized and their formations were put on the border on "ALERT" during the period.- i didn't notice this post

the army was mobilized heavily & yes it took us may be even months for effectivemobilization of our troops yes they will obviously be on high alert all the time till they get sufficient backing up strength ,supply lines,sealing of borders,laying mines many more
when ever there is a very high group of armed forces at the borders its commonsense they will be on high alert
Operation Brasstacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
just read this as a whole.whole pakistani army went on on high alert too and countered the move by placing its troops there.even threatened using nukes
enormous,intense back door diplomatic efforts to decrease tensions

these are just for a major military exercise at PEACE TIMES .now assume what kind of enormous pressure from within inside and outside both countries would have been facing to DE-escalate the military action

were in the thought that war means just go bang,bang and come?

drkrn

mate what did that congress led govt. do when 10 paki terrorists came to our biggest city and killed 166 civilians and policemen and literally made the entire Mumbai hostage for 3 days!listen the congress is the worst thing that has happened to our country in the past 100 years.they are no better than the paki sponsored terrorists as both of them are determined to break India!:tsk:

the worst part of the crisis is our the then puppethome minister shivraj patil of her highness queen sonia gandhi wasted 9 hours to decide whether to send nsg commandos or not
which eventually led to his removal

mikhail

Country flag
the worst part of the crisis is our the then puppethome minister shivraj patil of her highness queen sonia gandhi wasted 9 hours to decide whether to send nsg commandos or not
which eventually led to his removal
that man was the worst home minister this country has ever seen!he didn't have any personality and was a puppet in Italian hand.just because of him we lost many innocent civilians that day!:tsk:

drkrn

but one thing that had showed us,how weak our defenses are
how bad our police are equipped.pointed out each and every aspect of our weaknesses.wish govt accepts and learns from their previous mistakes

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
India not attacking Pakis turned out to be a better decision later on as we have seen... Pakis landed themselves in a mess and 40,000 dead plus STILL disillusional about who is its real "enemy".

:lol:

StarShip Enterprise

haha, however you may try to twist the facts, there is no hidding from the fact is it ???

indian govt never had intentions only for cross border raids :frusty:, never feared a war if its in nations interests
you don't even understand the difference between a cross border raid and a war:frusty:

were in the thought that war means just go bang,bang and come?
if there were no intention to cross border then why amass the army on Indian border in a full fledged war formation, :frusty:
giving away our strategy for a full fledged war ???
wasting and miss-managing just not mine but country's tax payers money and miss-managing nation's security.

did i just miss or was there any cross border raids by us into pak ????????:confused:

so in a sense, the BJP lead NDA also failed to take action against pak perpetrators

@drkrn

all im saying is congress and BJP both have had their equal share in the fair amount of time they were given to rule from center to mess up our country.
if you are blowing your trumpet to say only the BJP is so innocent/honest : that shows your naivety Indian politics per se.

bro, if you cant wake up to this reality, :scared1: well, you have the freedom to hold on to your view
i better stop replying to you on this thread to presevre my sanity :tsk:

Last edited by a moderator:

drkrn

haha, however you may try to twist the facts, there is no hidding from the fact is it ???

if there were no intention to cross border then why amass the army on Indian border in a full fledged war formation, :frusty:
giving away our strategy for a full fledged war ???
wasting and miss-managing just not mine but country's tax payers money and miss-managing nation's security.

did i just miss or was there any cross border raids by us into pak ????????:confused:

so in a sense, the BJP lead NDA also failed to take action against pak perpetrators

@drkrn

all im saying is congress and BJP both have had their equal share in the fair amount of time they were given to rule from center to mess up our country.
if you are blowing your trumpet to say only the BJP is so innocent/honest : that shows your naivety Indian politics per se.

bro, if you cant wake up to this reality, :scared1: well, you have the freedom to hold on to your view
i better stop replying to you on this thread to presevre my sanity :tsk:
exactly,how ever twisted a fact there can be no hiding.

a definition for you

raid/rād/
Noun:
A rapid surprise attack on an enemy by troops, aircraft, or other armed forces in warfare.

war/wôr/
Noun:
A state of armed conflict between different nations or states or different groups within a nation or state.

by definition you should be able to understand the difference.
the amassing of forces is a severe warning an intention to wage a war, and i have given necessary reasons in my previous posts with links for potential reasons for descaling of tensions.now i assume you have not gone into them

cross border raids by usa deep inside pakistan are sanctioned by govt of pakistan ( un officially) except abottabad. or else their drones can be easily brought down

to whom ever this may concerned

all in my posts i never ever said bjp are neat,honest, clean & from heaven while criticizing congress
both have their own positives and negatives

my only point is bjp is better on comparison, a mile ahead of congress in keeping up national interests on international stage & never compromised on national security
want some examples

though staunchly against pak sponsored terrorism they went into pakistan for a truce Lahore Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia to bring peace on both sides
which no other political party could even think of doing

relations with Bangladesh improved significantly

had they been in rule for few more years they may have improved bilateral relations with both the nations.

but a specific reply to your point "so in a sense, the BJP lead NDA also failed to take action against pak perpetrators"

there was never a major catastrophic event on "civilians" during the rule of 6 years.
they crushed simi,isi,naxal/maoists many organizations who were threat to national security

pota act 2002 ( A BLACK LAW ) Prevention of Terrorism Act, 2002 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia repealed by congress govt in 2004

but when mumbai attacks happened the govt is truly shocked and tried to build an organization NIA in lines of some USA body,with powers provided previously to security organizations by pota act, & NIA is already reaping the benefits

i can't remember full but recent meeting with states,tamilnadu orissa bengal etc have objected the powers of NIA into states authorities provided by constitution

"you have the freedom to hold on to your view
i better stop replying to you on this thread to presevre my sanity"

yes you too have the right to hold your views- that's why i never keep an argument or make some comments without supporting ground.all these days i replied you not to counter your arguments but let other people to know what really happened and is happening

i will fight for things i believe

had you been discussing in an uncivilized cheap manner, then i wouldn't have replied to your posts too...i wouldn't feed troll:namaste:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rage

DFI TEAM
We use redundancies like 'surrounded on all sides' and 'return back to him' quite commonly in our general parlance. Part of our 'half-bakedness'. That doesn't stop short of extending to our 'newspapers'.

@topic,

Intelligence agencies will do what intelligence agencies have got to do. Attempts like these to corner India on all sides can be seen as sub-optimal strategies of capacity and resource engagement as more concerted strategies of socio-econo-political disruption from carefully cultivated foreign stations have failed. Bangladesh and Nepal have, through a relentless series of counterintelligence measures that adopted both political and economic carrots and sticks, been made venturesome playgrounds for the ISI. Their networks in places like Kathmandu, Malda and Murshidabad still exist- and layered networks in places like Dubai will continue to do so- but their activation and use in any disruptive capacity has, in all but ICFN, for the time being, been forestalled.

Ironically, the extensive, long-term solution to this problem is a sectoral resolution. We should not be looking for a grand design or strategy- simply because there is unlikely to be one. The ISI realizes that it cannot maintain complex covert operations in multiple jurisdictions successfully, and integrate them seamlessly to influence outcomes purposefully, without compromising potency, agency or secrecy. So to thwart their attempts at strategically encircling India, the R&AW must simply do what it has been doing so far in Bangladesh and Nepal: and what it has been doing so far is not an isolated intel-only strategy, but a conjunctive strategy that places the Foreign Ministry, the Ministry of Home, the Ministry of Finance under the DGIT and CEIB, the IB and the DIA among others in unique roles that serve to fulfill multiple objectives- primarily strategic and espial. And this strategy is conjunctive not only in design or in its reactive agency to problems or specific issues of concern, but more recently and frequently in proactive offensive counterintelligence and counterespionage of those problems in foreign jurisdictions. If done correctly, it may hasten the ushering in of a sea-change in relationships between India and its neighbouring countries. The long-term international economic and political dynamics are in our favor- we just need to maintain or ameliorate the present status quo- in intelligence and strategic terms- to ensure that future payoffs for administrations cooperating with hostile intelligence agencies are so severe as to warrant their non-participation. What Pakistan is doing in its intelligence strategy revision is akin to using a shotgun at a target because the rifle has been jammed. This is, on the surface, another manifestation of the strategy of 'bleeding by countless cuts', but is in fact a deterioration of that strategy, since it envisages wanton cuts by ever less willing hands, to an ever more robust body.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles