ISI Chief - Ahmed Shuja Pasha Email ID hacked by Indian Hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandeepdg

I don't believe this stupid news. No wonder its a fake job boasted by someone interested in getting publicity among "the hacking community" for their coming of age "gmail hacking" work ! :pound:

Blackwater

one Oracle was enough for this. Damn another one now. One rotten fish spoils the entire pool!! Lol.
daru ne humko nikama kar diya nahi to me bhi big fish tha pool ka

It's better to rotten if the pool is pak lollllllllllllllllllllll

Pakistani Nationalist

RAW was good till early 90s. Afghan ops was Russian, India was just an ally doing whatever little it could.

Baluchis are not criminals. Pak establishment is. Baluchis are demanding their freedom as they never were part of Pakistan. It was the PA which annexed it just because it was Muslim land. To deny it is again Pak habit of living in denial.

I really doubt you are a Baluch.
Lol where did i say me and my ppl r terrorists? BLA ( terrorist organisation with no support) doesnt represent me or my others.............. My frnd r u hyderabadi>? i heard it was occupied by military force while the nizam wanted a independant state or Pakistan... not to forget several other states, like sikkim,IOK,Junnagarh(whose head of state is still paid by GoP) etc etc.

Who cares what u think... u can go ask the mods on PDF abt my ID adress n who i am... Could i say ur not muslim similarly?

Richer. The other side (pureland occupied side) begs (which is being cut by U.S recently) and this side gets offers starting at Rs.500. Atleast they are richer by Rs.500
We thank GOD n USA for stopping aid... Though USA still owes 6-8 billion dollars to Pakistan for using our ports,roads and other facilities............ Abt begging well we all know who gets more "bheek" in south asia... Google "AID TO INDIA",USAIDindia,UKAIDindia and UN,EU food programes.:becky:

Blackwater

Lol where did i say me and my ppl r terrorists? BLA ( terrorist organisation with no support) doesnt represent me or my others.............. My frnd r u hyderabadi>? i heard it was occupied by military force while the nizam wanted a independant state or Pakistan... not to forget several other states, like sikkim,IOK,Junnagarh(whose head of state is still paid by GoP) etc etc.

Who cares what u think... u can go ask the mods on PDF abt my ID adress n who i am... Could i say ur not muslim similarly?

We thank GOD n USA for stopping aid... Though USA still owes 6-8 billion dollars to Pakistan for using our ports,roads and other facilities............ Abt begging well we all know who gets more "bheek" in south asia... Google "AID TO INDIA",USAIDindia,UKAIDindia and UN,EU food programes.:becky:

I also heard during partitions that all big landlord (wadere) want to be with India despite of fact they were Muslims. but when Nehru spoke about his land reforms they choose to go to pak. look wat they did to your country.

Blackwater

I thought your God is, was and will be Ameerica. BTW CNG nahi mil rahi punjab me 3 dino se. Aid na ane ka asar kya ??

Blackwater

Miya punjabi ch kahawat ha" Apni manzi thale daang pharo" just google pakistan and see kya kya ata ha, aur kaha, kaha se

Terrorist state
Failed state
Osama
Begging
18 hours electric cuts
Sick man of Asia
karachi killing
No CNG
Drone attack

aur bolu ???

ohh i forgot

Mujra

Last edited by a moderator:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Sharafat ka zamana hi nahi raha. Bye bye Baluchi National.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Guys, the action has been taken, request you to not indulge in to the same level as pakistanis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles