ISI Chief - Ahmed Shuja Pasha Email ID hacked by Indian Hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Dont worry ur doing tht to urself too!
Be it starvation killing millions or be it assam,nagpur,mezoram,maoist or IOK....:pound:
ignorance is bliss...why are kashmiris in Indian side richer then ? :pound:

i expect a bomb blast tomorrow somewhere in land of pure...don't disappoint

Edit: make that a few bomb blasts...:D

Pakistani Nationalist

ignorance is bliss...why are kashmiris in Indian side richer then ? :pound:

i expect a bomb blast tomorrow somewhere in land of pure...don't disappoint

Edit: make that a few bomb blasts...:D
its richer ? thn why does india talk crap abt giving 500 rs to protestors?

Yes accidental blast .... ppl dying is a truely f..ked up pleasure sme scumbags enjoy.. can only feel sorry for pathetic animals who laugh on the death of innocent..... coz a humam cant.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Now this is a weapon that India can deploy fast and cheaply with its millions of computer experts!

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Document dated on my b'day? Hell yeah!

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Hehe nice job by that hacker :D, i don't see any area in which Pakistan is better than India except terrorism, extremism, lying, and begging. IT sector in India is too advanced than Pakistan specially in softwares.

So far as RAW's capabilities are concerned i think Govt. has not given it sufficient powers otherwise RAW could have cracked the backbone of Pakistan's economy and security with counterfeited currency (what Pakistan is doing with India) and by destabilizing their internal peace.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
They r doing a good job arming bla dogs.
If RAW was half as good as ISI, you too would have had a gun and be in the BLA, may be not, you would already be breathing free air of Independent Baluchistan.

Bloody fellows suck. Even if RAW is disbanded, none will know the difference.

Pakistani Nationalist

If RAW was half as good as ISI, you too would have had a gun and be in the BLA, may be not, you would already be breathing free air of Independent Baluchistan.

Bloody fellows suck. Even if RAW is disbanded, none will know the difference.

Dude everybdy know india,USSR and iraq supported n india still does support BLA a banned terrorist org tht kills innocent ppl.

Abt me n other being bla.. yeah right.... Not everybdy is a criminal... a few out of millions dont make much of a difference....

They have achieved nothing expect death for killing teachers,journos,docs and blowing up small pipelines... Though i agree GoP suck .... m.f.s should die.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
RAW was good till early 90s. Afghan ops was Russian, India was just an ally doing whatever little it could.

Baluchis are not criminals. Pak establishment is. Baluchis are demanding their freedom as they never were part of Pakistan. It was the PA which annexed it just because it was Muslim land. To deny it is again Pak habit of living in denial.

I really doubt you are a Baluch.

prahladh

Respected Member
its richer ? thn why does india talk crap abt giving 500 rs to protestors?
Richer. The other side (pureland occupied side) begs (which is being cut by U.S recently) and this side gets offers starting at Rs.500. Atleast they are richer by Rs.500

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Why we are cribbing about RAW, pakistanis are culling each other, just sit back and enjoy the show. The country created for Muslims are where Muslims are butchered en mass by fellow Muslims. I really wish the process of purification should be faster.

Blackwater

It's fakeeeeeeeeeee. ISI chief using G-mail account lollllllllllll bakwas.

Blackwater

Richer. The other side (pureland occupied side) begs (which is being cut by U.S recently) and this side gets offers starting at Rs.500. Atleast they are richer by Rs.500
Brother don't use the world "BEG" for our pakistan. MOD's gussa karenge

Blackwater

Mods will be gussa on those who keep saying it a zillion times and nothing else. Careful son.
Yusuf bhai apple ko orange to nahi kahege na. Anyhow Iam carefull. Daru pe ke jazbati ho jata hu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles