ISI behind Kanpur train tragedy ?

airtel

Country flag
ISI, Dawood behind Kanpur train tragedy? Bihar police probing alleged Pakistani links
Reports emerged on Tuesday suggesting that Pakistan's intelligence agency ISI could have been behind the Indore-Patna derailment accident near Kanpur on 20 November that claimed the lives of over 140 people and injured more than 200.

Bihar police has confirmed that it is probing alleged links of the tragedy with the ISI, adding that it has sought RAW and NSA's help in probing the matter, according to CNN-News18.

#BREAKING -- Terror angle behind Kanpur train tragedy. Bihar police hints at ISI hand behind the tragedy, reports @prabhakarjournopic.twitter.com/FgtL1eO3QL

— News18 (@CNNnews18) January 17, 2017

#UPDATE -- Bihar police urges IB, R&AW to interrogate accused Moti Paswan, reports @prabhakarjourno

Quoting Motihari SP, the news channel reported that the accused arrested in connection with a separate incident of attempted train tracks sabotage have confessed to getting payments from across the border to target popular trains in India.

The mangled bogies of Indore-Patna express that deraied near kanpur. PTI

The Bihar police has reportedly arrested three local criminals, including Moti Paswan for planting an IED bomb on the railway track in Jagiraha village near Ghorasan railway station, near the East Champaran district in October last year. The bomb was, however, detected iand was diffused by the Motihari police and Bomb Disposal Squad, and a major tragedy was averted, according to The Telegraph.

The three accused were then arrested in the case, that was at the time being considered as a suspected Maoist sabotage.

According to Times Now, the accused on interrogation revealed that they were in touch with a Nepalese national Braj Kishore Giri, who was funding them to carry out such incidents. Giri was nabbed by the Nepalese police, and during his interrogation, it was revealed that he, in turn, was in touch with some people in Dubai who were allegedly linked to the ISI.

Reports on India Today, also stated that a Nepalese national was financed by a man called Shamshool Hoda based in Dubai, who has close links with Dawood Ibrahim and ISI.

The accused have also confirmed that they were paid to remove the fish plates of railway tracks which led to the derailment of Indore-Patna Express in November last year, a tragedy that killed 146 people.

The CNN-News 18 also reported that the police have found that one of the accused, Moti Paswan, frequented Kanpur around the time the deadly train accident took place.

The police, although yet to corroborate these allegations, is taking these revelations seriously and has requested the Anti-Terror Squad to probe possible terror links in the case.

Meanwhile, India Today, also reported that an ATS squad has been sent to Motihari to interrogate the accused and establish if the money trail indeed lead to elements from across the border.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/isi-...-probing-alleged-pakistani-links-3208176.html

airtel

Country flag
Pakistan’s ISI behind Kanpur train mishap? Bihar Police urges IB, RAW to join probe
Published January 17, 2017

The Bihar Police on Tuesday pointed to the involvement of Pakistan’s notorious spy agency Inter Services Intelligence in the recent train mishaps including Ajmer-Sialdah Express derailment near Kanpur.

According to reports, the Motihari unit of the Bihar Police, which was investigating a terror-related incident, recently arrested one person who has made startling disclosures confirming that Kanpur train tragedy was actually an act of terror, sponsored by the ISI.

Moti Paswan – the man in question – had revealed that he was paid by the ISI to plant bomb along the rail tracks to trigger derailment of trains.

Paswan was arrested along with two others for planting an Improvised Explosive Device (IED) on tracks at the Ghorasahan Railway Station in East Champaran.

Paswan had told interrogators that besides him, several others from Kanpur including Zubair and Zia-ul, who were nabbed from Delhi, were involved in the Ajmer-Sealdah Express train derailment near Rura railway station in Kanpur dehat district last month.

Confirming the development, East Champaran Superintendent of Police Jitendra Rana said, ”We have arrested three persons in connection with the IED recovered on Ghorasahan railway track on Oct 1 2016.”

Paswan further revealed that the ISI had hatched a conspiracy to blow the track at Ghorasahan Station for which its agent Brij Kishore Giri – the man who was later arrested from Nepal – had given Rs 3 lakh to Arun and Deepak Ram, both residents of Adapur in Bihar.

Paswan further told that both Arun and Deepak Ram were later called to Nepal and murdered by Giri as ISI was upset with them for not triggering the IED device even after planted it on the track.

Their bodies were thrown in the river, he claimed.

Based on its findings, the East Champaran Police intensified its probe and arrested Uma Shankar Prasad and Mukesh Yadav and confirmed their links with ISI.

Arrested persons were given more targets and a probe is underway to find their links with Kanpur train accident, said the East Champaran SP.

Meanwhile, Nepal Police had confirmed to Bihar Police that Pakistan’s ISI had paid Rs 30 lakh to its agent Brij Kishore Giri for triggering blasts on rail tracks targeting popular trains in Bihar.

Accused were paid to blow rail tracks at Ghorasahan. Their links in Nepal, Dubai and other places are being probed, SP Jitendra Rana added.

All the accused have been interrogated by the Intelligence Bureau and the information extracted by them has been passed on to the RAW and military intelligence for further verification.

At least least two people were killed and 43 injured when 15 coaches of the Ajmer-Sealdah Express train derailed near Rura railway station in Kanpur dehat district in December last year.

Fourteen coaches of the train, 12987 Ajmer-Sealdah Express, derailed when it was crossing a bridge over a dry canal in the area.

Earlier, a major train accident involving Indore-Patna Express took place which claimed the lives of at least 150 people at Pokhrayan near Kanpur.

http://zeenews.india.com/bihar/paki...har-police-seeks-probe-by-ib-raw_1968084.html

raheel besharam

SSG is trained in these kinds of sabotage, this was told to me by an idiot who was serving in SSG ...in fb troll fest he even gave me current pics of jalandhar railway station of 1 hour before.....i took him lightly that time but i think ISI has developed a very strong network in our country

fb ID : Haider Alvi ....SSG ....has pics of him in combat environment.

If any RAW agent is watching this ,....get this bastard....

sssg.png

Last edited:

abingdonboy

Country flag
ISI, Dawood behind Kanpur train tragedy? Bihar police probing alleged Pakistani links
Reports emerged on Tuesday suggesting that Pakistan's intelligence agency ISI could have been behind the Indore-Patna derailment accident near Kanpur on 20 November that claimed the lives of over 140 people and injured more than 200.

Bihar police has confirmed that it is probing alleged links of the tragedy with the ISI, adding that it has sought RAW and NSA's help in probing the matter, according to CNN-News18.

#BREAKING -- Terror angle behind Kanpur train tragedy. Bihar police hints at ISI hand behind the tragedy, reports @prabhakarjournopic.twitter.com/FgtL1eO3QL

#UPDATE -- Bihar police urges IB, R&AW to interrogate accused Moti Paswan, reports @prabhakarjourno

Quoting Motihari SP, the news channel reported that the accused arrested in connection with a separate incident of attempted train tracks sabotage have confessed to getting payments from across the border to target popular trains in India.

The mangled bogies of Indore-Patna express that deraied near kanpur. PTI

The Bihar police has reportedly arrested three local criminals, including Moti Paswan for planting an IED bomb on the railway track in Jagiraha village near Ghorasan railway station, near the East Champaran district in October last year. The bomb was, however, detected iand was diffused by the Motihari police and Bomb Disposal Squad, and a major tragedy was averted, according to The Telegraph.

The three accused were then arrested in the case, that was at the time being considered as a suspected Maoist sabotage.

According to Times Now, the accused on interrogation revealed that they were in touch with a Nepalese national Braj Kishore Giri, who was funding them to carry out such incidents. Giri was nabbed by the Nepalese police, and during his interrogation, it was revealed that he, in turn, was in touch with some people in Dubai who were allegedly linked to the ISI.

Reports on India Today, also stated that a Nepalese national was financed by a man called Shamshool Hoda based in Dubai, who has close links with Dawood Ibrahim and ISI.

The accused have also confirmed that they were paid to remove the fish plates of railway tracks which led to the derailment of Indore-Patna Express in November last year, a tragedy that killed 146 people.

The CNN-News 18 also reported that the police have found that one of the accused, Moti Paswan, frequented Kanpur around the time the deadly train accident took place.

The police, although yet to corroborate these allegations, is taking these revelations seriously and has requested the Anti-Terror Squad to probe possible terror links in the case.

Meanwhile, India Today, also reported that an ATS squad has been sent to Motihari to interrogate the accused and establish if the money trail indeed lead to elements from across the border.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/isi-...-probing-alleged-pakistani-links-3208176.html
Any such links need to be investigated throughly, if I was Pakistan these are the kind of games I would play (hurting India's infrastructure on a regular basis) and the NIA should be brought in HOWEVER I hope the ISI boogeyman isn't used as convienient excuse to overlook the criminal negligence of IR staff.

abingdonboy

Country flag
SSG is trained in these kinds of sabotage, this was told to me by an idiot who was serving in SSG ...in fb troll fest he even gave me current pics of jalandhar railway station of 1 hour before.....i took him lightly that time but i think ISI has developed a very strong network in our country

View attachment 13166
Report it to the NIA, 100% will they be interested.

Tarun Kumar

Classic case of poor reporting. Bihar police foiled a plot to bomb tracks and these Zee news guys immediately linked it to Kanpur. That said IB really needs to buck up. Major terror attacks cannot happen without sleeper cells and its IB's job to bust them.

mavles ihctep

We can't completely rule out this theory. paki terrorist hapig's charity organisation FiF has established networks in nepal.they r actively promoting this terrorist charity organisation in srilanka and myanmar aswel

Tarun Kumar

Well I doubt Kanpur is linked to this plot to blow up tracks but seriously IB needs to seriously buck up and find the sleeper cells and RAW needs to pay back in same coin

Kshatriya87

Country flag
More budget needs to be alloted to IB to make our interior security the strongest. Then comes RAW.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Classic case of poor reporting. Bihar police foiled a plot to bomb tracks and these Zee news guys immediately linked it to Kanpur. That said IB really needs to buck up. Major terror attacks cannot happen without sleeper cells and its IB's job to bust them.

This is the statement of SP (ISI link)

Tarun Kumar

This is the statement of SP (ISI link)
What I meant is that they do not know whether Kanpur is part of the plot or not. That said we must generally be on alert on nepal border and also hit them in their land

OnePunchMan

Country flag

View attachment 13166
you serious????????????
holy shit this is some serious shit right there if its true then this calls for a full on war they have successfully pulled a mumbai like incident yet again no wonder so many train mishaps were happening lately man oh man this is some epic failure on our part.

also please post the link of his account that screenshot gives me nothing.

square

Strategic Issues
this be taken as a act of war .

tharun

Patriot
Country flag

View attachment 13166
Contact NIA by mail [email protected] attach the screen shot and FB id

Krusty

Country flag
If this is proved beyond doubt, it's casus belli. But as usual dossiers will be sent out and it will eventually be wiped out of memory and public will bet back to dancing to songs from Khan movies.

Tarun Kumar

What is more shocking is that criminals in Bihar are willing to do such grave sabotage for money. I though Bihar had improved significantly after Nitish. If Indians are so bikaoo , I fear no one is safe as any external party can pay some money and get its job done

mavles ihctep

What is ajit doval doing?How they allowed paki terrorists to get foothold in Nepal.India Nepal border is virtually open border.All the criminals in india take refuge in Nepal when they r under pressure from indian state police.If paki terrorists r able to establish contact wi
with this criminals,this is monumental failure on part of our intelligence agencies monitoring Nepal .

here2where

if it was indeed porkis behind it, they are confirmed dolts.
Dont they know two can play the game? the elephant can actually play this better.

Tarun Kumar

Off course best is to retaliate covertly but what baffles me is how brazen criminals are in India that they can sabotage public property for cash. And our looser agencies should identify cells in Bihar and nepal and neutralize them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles