ISI and Pakistan's Military Intelligence losing officers

Country flag
Recently there has been a sudden increase in violence levels in Pakistan, with numerous blasts targeting Army, FC and Police personals in cities like Quetta, Lahore and several skirmishes in other parts of Baluchistan and FATA areas.

However the interesting part of this recent violence has over looked suspicious deaths of several top Pakistani, ISI officers and officers from Military Intelligence in Baluchistan, FATA and Multan in the media or got little coverage.

Assistant Director Usama Lashari.jpg

July 27, 2017, Assistant Director ISI - Usama Lashari, in Baluchistan.

Major Ali Salman.JPG

August 09, 2017, Major Ali Salman Military Intelligence along with four other soldiers in Dir, FATA.

Major among 4 Pakistan Army personnel martyred during operation in Upper Dir
Four personnel of the Pakistan Army, including a major, lost their lives while attempting to foil a terrorist attack in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa's Upper Dir district in the early hours of Wednesday, said an Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) press release.

Major Ali Salman, who belonged to an intelligence agency, along with his team carried out an intelligence-based operation (IBO) against a terrorist hideout in in Sheratkal village of Sultankhel Darra, Upper Dir.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1350539

Paki COAS, who doesn't give a rat's ass even when dozens of FC personnel are blown to pieces in Quetta was there to condole his family.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1351039

August 09, 2017, Mahar Muhammad Yasir Manzoor, Multan, Punjab.

Intelligence agency personnel gunned down in Multan

MULTAN: An intelligence agency personnel was gunned down by unidentified gunmen in Cantonment Bazaar here on Tuesday morning.

Mahar Muhammad Yasir Manzoor was riding a motorcycle in Cantonment bazaar when the gunmen on a vehicle shot at and killed him in a drive-by shooting with pistols at 8:37am.

The deceased official was the resident of Maisli, Vehari district, and was associated with the Inter-Services Intelligence.

Police sources said it appeared to be a case of target killing.
It seems that this person was from the family of former Chief-Justice Pakistan Tassaduq Husain Jilani and gunned down in the cantonment area, which are the safest zones in Pakistan.

Nephew of ex-chief justice shot dead in Multan
MULTAN: A nephew of former chief justice Tassaduq Husain Jilani was gunned down by unidentified armed men in Cantonment Bazaar, police said.

A police official, requesting anonymity, said Mahar Muhammad Yasir Manzoor was riding a motorcycle in Cantonment Bazaar when the gunmen, who were travelling in a vehicle, opened fire on him and fled the scene

These are top officers from the intelligence agencies and their operational areas seem to show them commanding field operations. And being specifically located and targeted by their killers, which leaves suspicion Is RAW or NDS involved in this ? Perhaps this could be answered 50 years from now or never. However things are not looking bright for Pakistan lately.

KumarG

Country flag
Now if only a few of these would just "vanish"...

sthf

Country flag
@mayfair Correctly pointed out, it's the NDS taking revenge for the bloodbath that is now a regular occurrence in Afghanistan. US may have found a "different perspective" and is trying to weasel it's way out of Afghanistan.

Last edited:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
request mods to change title of thread to something like:-
"Pak loses some intel officers in domestic violence "

ref:

The rat captured from Nepal is spilling the beans
ples tell who that was , as i missed that one ...thanks ( or give url if you prefer )

wrong thread ...
More likely it's the Afghan NDS assisted by US and NATO intelligence who are taking out the scum who've been bleeding them dry via Afghan Taliban..
I dont think we should discuss these things here.
Now if only a few of these would just "vanish"...
You mean Pak Army officer, Lt Col Mohammad Habib Zahir?? Spilling the beans? Ok, but where did you get this info from?
justice would be delivered for kulbhushan jadhav !!
India is in steroid mode now. Even PM Modi said about fighting foreign threats.
Lets see till November of this year.
Whats in November.????

=============================================
@mayfair Correctly pointed out, it's the NDS taking revenge for the bloodbath that is now a regular occurrence in Afghanistan. US may have found a "different perspective" and is trying to weasel it's way out of Afghanistan.
I don't think India is into all this.
could be the afghans ....

Last edited:

square

Strategic Issues
balochistan liberation army openly take resposibility of most the above mentioned attacks.....

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
You mean Pak Army officer, Lt Col Mohammad Habib Zahir?? Spilling the beans? Ok, but where did you get this info from?
@roma Lt. Col. Habib (retd.), ISI went missing from Lumbini, Nepal. Some say R&AW abducted him and I am of the similar opinion.
The rat captured from Nepal is spilling the beans
Nope

I think Pakis made him disappear and blame it on India so that they can justify whatever they do with K.Jadhav

Kazah

Nope

I think Pakis made him disappear and blame it on India so that they can justify whatever they do with K.Jadhav
Kulbhushan is a lost case now, he will die in pakistan....but i firmly believe that col habib was captured from nepal ....the events which paki media narrated (esp Najam sethi) of how he was tricked actually makes lot of sense, then their was CCTV footage of habibi taking cab from nepal airport

Country flag
More likely it's the Afghan NDS assisted by US and NATO intelligence who are taking out the scum who've been bleeding them dry via Afghan Taliban..
I agree with NDS they may have a part to play in some operations and providing logistics, But NATO assistance is a big No, US also has favored Pakistan's action against extremists they even nabbed a TTP commander from NDS in Afghanistan and have been hunting for Mullah Fazllulah fiercely-

Other than Indian intelligence providing critical input and technical expertise, I doubt NDS is trained and equipped to perform such precise targeting on their own- This the US may know but they can't cross what Indian Intelligence has been doing, If they were interested the Baluchistan operation would be dead already-

Global Defence

Articles