Is your job killing you

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
that which don't kill me can only make me stronger - k west

addiction

not any more since the implementation of working from home policy in our company....so go to office when I am bored at home :)

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Leave alone the jobs, my studies itself is killing me... by a Medical student.........

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
lol...looking at your interest in defense forums..you should specialize in M.S...and even can join our Army as surgeon ;-)
Naaah... I love our country just like every indian here... So i am in DFI and i love it far better than that Facebook...... But I think i will do more good by staying back treating people in my home town rather than joining the army... I hate getting orders, so army is not the place for me:becky::becky::peace:

addiction

Naaah... I love our country just like every indian here... So i am in DFI and i love it far better than that Facebook...... But I think i will do more good by staying back treating people in my home town rather than joining the army... I hate getting orders, so army is not the place for me:becky::becky::peace:
I thought doctors and lawyers are spared, and one can't push his order on them! :)

balai_c

Worst of all jobs is anything that would involve selling and marketing, the absolute worst being tele-caller, aka call center employee. I cannot imagine how outbound tele-caller can keep on surviving foulmouthed Aussies and American swearing these unfortunate folks. That job is literally killing them. No doubt attrition rate is so high. Zero job satisfaction , along with very quick career stratification.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Worst of all jobs is anything that would involve selling and marketing, the absolute worst being tele-caller, aka call center employee. I cannot imagine how outbound tele-caller can keep on surviving foulmouthed Aussies and American swearing these unfortunate folks. That job is literally killing them. No doubt attrition rate is so high. Zero job satisfaction , along with very quick career stratification.
whats really irritating for them is that they cant abuse back:p;)

PumpkinTravler

Everyone's job is killing them but i must say that is some real effort you have made in conveying your message. Seriously, i wish i could quit my job but then i think may be thats what all the employers in the world think but still they wake up every morning and go to job. So, here i am doing the same. Huh.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles