Is this really 'politically uncorrect' ?!

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
LOL, just inverse in happening.
Look at any riot.:D
And still, only problems is with Muslims, not any other religion.
That even Sunnis, Shias and Sufis are rare.
Muslims didn't flaunt their religion and terrorism because of these things, these things happened cuz of flaunting religion killing people.
Otherwise, what do you think, do Muslims have horns on head, tail at back and feet rotated towards inverse?:devil:
If no, there's something wrong with them.
@OneGrimPilgrim @Ancient Indian
muzzlims don't believe in the law of karma (as if that makes any difference). so obviously hundreds of years of pillaging-plundering-coercing-converting other lands & then eventually capturing them, wiping our their civilisations couldn't have resulted for them sometime in the future in their 'OWN LANDS' getting pillaged by the future generations of islamic onslaughts' victims as well as fellow muzzlims from other parts.

Last edited:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
karma is a bitch , muslims invaded other countries raped million of women & children , killed millions of innocent non-muslims , stolen their resources..................now you will have to pay for your karma .
haha. I also just wrote the same thing! the world is so cruel (to muzzlims, ofc).

Science Singh

Country flag
So far it seems one-sided. Muslims are being discriminated against, their countries are being invaded, their children killed, their resources stolen. Yet Muslims flaunting their religion is the biggest problem.o_O
the very scripture ie quran and hadiths muslims follow and claim to be 100% true and for all times for all of humanity is the most bigoted scripture after old testament,

christianity is not same as Islam, it mellowed down a lot after new testament, enlightenment period etc & atheists in west have did such a great job in shredding it to pieces that even pope have to accept evolution and big bang
youth in america are refusing to accept christianity as it doesnt satisfy science spirituality etc. and church is literally crying coz they know they r fu**ed

It is almost dead in europe, in amercia its strong in south region of usa, but rising very strongly in africa, south america, china

in india these filthy conman are selling christianity like a multi lavel marketing project,
imagine a poor person in india and telling him that if you accept christianity, you'll get 2-5 K. per month as salary, ur family get free education medical food etc and on every new conversion u'll get 5k to 1lakh depending upon the caste of convertee, Brahmins are offered upto a crore for conversion

What a fantastic business model.

However, Christianity is better than Islam anyday specially Because christians have learned how to keep religion and state separate and its not going to change anytime in west.

It will surely not revive in west, at least on theological basis, atmost if europe become religious again they'll invent something like a non religious cultural concept like Hindutva nationalism in europe to revive allegiance to their land against islam.

However Islam is a different beast, as islam and in turn muslims refuse to keep religion and state separate. forget state, they want each and every aspect of their lives and society controlled by quran and hadiths which is a huge problem when they get numbers.

Islam is a complete system which want to control literally everything ie personal legal social cultural theological scientific etc

if Islam wins it will kill advanced human civilization itself.

Thats why its a far more bigger danger than christianity.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Ignore him. Waste of bandwidth, discussing anything with him.
His shameless defence of his favourite religion gives enough headache.

If someone wondering what burkini is,

What is wrong with the world?
Bathing is supposed to clean the body. Not about wetting cloths. Retard muslim women.
THAT is definitely nigella! like the usual brit/european, am sure she's trying to flaunt her carefully cultivated 'tolerance', 'multiculturalism' arsets for whatever reason!

"see! am no islamophobe. learn from me y'll xenophobes! down with Trump!"

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
However, Christianity is better than Islam anyday specially Because christians have learned how to keep religion and state separate and its not going to change anytime in west.
i'll wager that's true to an extent only with common people there; else, the State is very much in cahoots with the church.

and yes, it seems that the church feels that the west is as good as a lost ground now, hence all the more rigorous focus on Asia for soul-vulturing!

Gabriel92

Country flag
i'll wager that's true to an extent only with common people there; else, the State is very much in cahoots with the church.

and yes, it seems that the church feels that the west is as good as a lost ground now, hence all the more rigorous focus on Asia for soul-vulturing!
@Science Singh

Give access to education to the rural people,give them access to welfare and improve their well being,quality of life,and they'll realise how much religion is BS. Non educated and poor people are easily manipulated,and are weak targets. God will not build you a road or make you earn more than €30K a year,you all have to do it by yourself. A road or an hospital will not fall from the skies.

@Gabriel92
Worst thing is, Muslim women enjoy this treatment.
Because they are imposed to this and cannot resist i guess. Let them follow their way and see how many will abandon it.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
@Science Singh

Give access to education to the rural people,give them access to welfare and improve their well being,quality of life,and they'll realise how much religion is BS. Non educated and poor people are easily manipulated,and are weak targets. God will not build you a road or make you earn more than €30K a year,you all have to do it by yourself. A road or an hospital will not fall from the skies.
no one believes (or atleast, thinks) that a God will give you all sorts of lollipops without you or others breaking a sweat (but that is what evanjihadis would want one to 'believe'). but I have written this before elsewhere on the forum too - poor/rural people are not the only targets of soul-vultures. they are, yes, most definitely, but not the sole ones.

Last edited:

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
@Science Singh

In India, your Christian God can do that.
He can make you earn euros if you are skillful in harvesting poor souls.
He can heal you if you drink his holy water.

We can go on about it in other thread. But this thread is about your sister religion.
Because they are imposed to this and cannot resist i guess. Let them follow their way and see how many will abandon it.
They can resist, my friend.They chose to do all this.
I had seen enough violent Muslim women in my country who are ready to give everything for their cause.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Give access to education to the rural people,give them access to welfare and improve their well being,quality of life,and
We are investing heavily on that. Still, thanks for raising the issue.
they'll realise how much religion is BS. Non educated and poor people are easily manipulated,and are weak targets.
Then, what about that truck driver in Paris who organized a skittles show consisted of humans.
I see, that was actually peace.:troll:
God will not build you a road
Nor we need, we have second largest road network in world (ratio too is close to US) and now investing for quality.
or make you earn more than €30K a year,you all have to do it by yourself. A road or an hospital will not fall from the skies
Our economic growth rocketed per capita income growth is enough to make us getting that.
Same goes for medical.
We aren't like developed countries but at least a medical tourism hub in our developing neighborhood.
Even their courts legalize beating the women lightly.:pound:

Gabriel92

Country flag
In India, your Christian God can do that.
He can make you earn euros if you are skillful in harvesting poor souls.
He can heal you if you drink his holy water.

We can go on about it in other thread. But this thread is about your sister religion.
You know that I have nothing to do with this,nor i push for this,nor anything else.
In ancient times,people were not educated enough,rich and were easily manipulated and were taken of all their possessions. They were believing in witches and such. Times have changed,people are more educated and see the reality.

We are investing heavily on that. Still, thanks for raising the issue.

Then, what about that truck driver in Paris who organized a skittles show consisted of humans.
I see, that was actually peace.:troll:

Nor we need, we have second largest road network in world (ratio too is close to US) and now investing for quality.

Our economic growth rocketed per capita income growth is enough to make us getting that.
Same goes for medical.
We aren't like developed countries but at least a medical tourism hub in our developing neighborhood.

Even their courts legalize beating the women lightly.:pound:
You know very well that muslims are a different bunch of people. I wish some scientifics could study them and their psychology.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
You know very well that muslims are a different bunch of people. I wish some scientifics could study them and their psychology.
psychology/psychiatry and behavioural sciences could study that. but perhaps not till a few decades more, as it will be 'politically incorrect' to pursue that.

an ex-colleague of mine, a muzzlim from a sect/place seen as more liberal/moderate than others, his wife once said about her newborn daughter that we've taught her only one word for now and which she can speak (apart from ammi-abbu) - allah. lets say its neither good or bad, but perhaps shows how the 'indoctrination' (at varied intensity-levels) starts. I cant think of any Hindu family telling so, that we've taught her only the word 'Bhagwaan/Eeshwar', etc. am sure if someone does say that, s/he'd be laughed upon on the face by peers, esp. if a 'he' says that (for reasons we know)!

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
You know that I have nothing to do with this,nor i push for this,nor anything else.
In ancient times,people were not educated enough,rich and were easily manipulated and were taken of all their possessions. They were believing in witches and such. Times have changed,people are more educated and see the reality.
I am not implying that you are responsible for their actions.

Most educated western people are atheist these days. Lets leave the topic.

@Razor check this song.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles