Is there a neo-ltte emerging?

KS

Bye bye DFI
Request you to please do not "you people" me. You are an Indian, aren't you? So am I.

Being an Indian you are threatening Indian citizens on this forum because of the plight of the Sri Lankan citizens?
See..this is what I meant...Instead of trying to understand what I actually meant..you are tied up in insecurities and semantics.

Which part of my post gives you the impression that I consider myself not an Indian ? You people simply refers to rest of Indians outside Tamil Nadu.

As for threatening or not...it is upto you dude...you can either take that as a threat from an arrogant Tamil and reject it, or take it as a plea/reminder from an Indian who does not want his people to get alienated from the rest of the country and think what can be done. I think it will most probably the former.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
:facepalm:

My way or the highway!
India seriously needs constitutional changes which limits regional parties to their states and not send any MPs ar national level.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Why not my way, if the high way is clearly not working ? Ego.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
From the Humanitarian and Emotional aspect, the genocide is and should be condemned. Similar to the Genocide currently underway in Bangladesh. However please understand that GoI cannot alienate SL or BD as that would mean the Chinese string of pearls mission will become successful. GoI here is forced to take a middle ground.

Tamils should instead force AIDMK to accept the oppressed tamils in SL as refugees, then get UNHRC/Amnesty International to interview them.

See..this is what I meant...Instead of trying to understand what I actually meant..you are tied up in insecurities and semantics.

Which part of my post gives you the impression that I consider myself not an Indian ? You people simply refers to rest of Indians outside Tamil Nadu.

As for threatening or not...it is upto you dude...you can either take that as a threat from an arrogant Tamil and reject it, or take it as a plea/reminder from an Indian who does not want his people to get alienated from the rest of the country and think what can be done. I think it will most probably the former.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Why not my way, if the high way is clearly not working ? Ego.
Highway is nice and clear. 4 lane expressway. You choose to take the dirt track.

KS

Bye bye DFI
From the Humanitarian and Emotional aspect, the genocide is and should be condemned. Similar to the Genocide currently underway in Bangladesh. However please understand that GoI cannot alienate SL or BD as that would mean the Chinese string of pearls mission will become successful. GoI here is forced to take a middle ground.

Tamils should instead force AIDMK to accept the oppressed tamils in SL as refugees, then get UNHRC/Amnesty International to interview them.
Same old same old.

Please dont scapegoat us Tamils for the failure of U Peee Eyyy's foreign policy disasters.

Was Tamil Nadu also behind the failure in Nepal, BD, Pakistan and Maldives ?

Wake up, Sinhalese have already chosen the Chinese. Before any of us made any noise, the Lankans awarded 55,000 acres to China to develop the strategic port city of Hambantota and that is almost ready..so irrespective of what India does/doesn't China is there to stay.You think they are going to fold up and leave Lanka ust because our parliament pases/doesnt pass any resolution ?..so better start lookiing at other options other bending over backside to Lanka.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Agree with you there...

As for UPA... :facepalm: for every aspect of their governance... or lack of it.

Same old same old.

Please dont scapegoat us Tamils for the failure of U Peee Eyyy's foreign policy disasters.

Was Tamil Nadu also behind the failure in Nepal, BD, Pakistan and Maldives ?

Wake up, Sinhalese have already chosen the Chinese. Before any of us made any noise, the Lankans awarded 55,000 acres to China to develop the strategic port city of Hambantota and that is almost ready..so irrespective of what India does/doesn't China is there to stay.You think they are going to fold up and leave Lanka ust because our parliament pases/doesnt pass any resolution ?..so better start lookiing at other options other bending over backside to Lanka.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Agree with you there...

As for UPA... :facepalm: for every aspect of their governance... or lack of it.
Don't blame the UPA on the Lankan issue. It's stuck between devil and the deep sea.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Yusuf bhai... Agreed with what @KS said about current situation. He is correct that UPA's lackluster "dekhte hai" attitude is behind the current situation. If UPA would have been more diplomatically aggressive, then Afghanistan, Pakistan, SL, BD, Nepal, all situations would have been much better handled. The Devil and the deep sea situation is UPA's own creation.

However I still do not agree with him as to what should be done now in the current situation.

Don't blame the UPA on the Lankan issue. It's stuck between devil and the deep sea.

Last edited by a moderator:

Subramanian

LTTE is the conspiracy of the christian church,Dravidian movement also is the same,Most of the Vellalars of Jaffna play a game in Srilanka using the LTTE and the catholic church runs the great game.

This is why SS and Cho oppose the LTTE.

HEILTAMIL

:facepalm:

My way or the highway!
India seriously needs constitutional changes which limits regional parties to their states and not send any MPs ar national level.
will it Include BJP, hindu hooligans and the gandhian sorry fascist slaves of Congress

HEILTAMIL

LTTE is the conspiracy of the christian church,Dravidian movement also is the same,Most of the Vellalars of Jaffna play a game in Srilanka using the LTTE and the catholic church runs the great game.

This is why SS and Cho oppose the LTTE.
so GOI is their official baptists, with Indira gandhi as their first donator, until Rajiv's insecured intellect warned him it as a threat to TN

tramp

Dwelling on the past does nobody any good. What must have been right at one point in time need not be as such at present. India needs to handle a new set of realities.

HEILTAMIL

Dwelling on the past does nobody any good. What must have been right at one point in time need not be as such at present. India needs to handle a new set of realities.
the past clearly dictates the present and sets the future policies, guess cannot ignore the past:p

tramp

the past clearly dictates the present and sets the future policies, guess cannot ignore the past:p
We respect our past, of course. But that cannot be the sole criterion for our actions of present for a better future. Because world does not stand still around us. They too move and we will have to adjust our responses accordingly. Those who remain tied to their past simply perish in the tidal wave of change.

vram

Country flag
Well I dont want to get involved in the Tennis match going on here between you guys. Debate is good just as long as we keep it in perspective ..:cool2:

As for my position I am a Tamilian and will condemn any country that slaughters or suppresses its own people. But people should stop trying to equate Tamils with the LTTE in Sri Lanka. The LTTE where equally horrible terrorist organization as the LET or Taliban. They where extremely regressive and brutal in their tatics against the tamil people in Lanka themselves when fighting this war. ALL for what ...so that prabhakaran could set him up as a mini king in some ealam fiefdom in Jafna?? He stopped representing the genuine interests of the tamil people a long time back... IF he truely was interested in them he should have joined the mainstream after the ceasefire was called and brokered by the EU around 2000. The LTTE where the strongest back then.....But no what did he do??? back to war after political assasinations.... Any of the tamil kudimakal here remember Laksman Kadirgamar???

It really sickens me to see that arrogant *** being celeberated like some kind of hero by sections of the people here...A guy who stooped to the level of using Child sucide bombers????

HEILTAMIL

Well I dont want to get involved in the Tennis match going on here between you guys. Debate is good just as long as we keep it in perspective ..:cool2:
It really sickens me to see that arrogant *** being celeberated like some kind of hero by sections of the people here...A guy who stooped to the level of using Child sucide bombers????
LTTE is a violent and brutal organistaion with suicide bombers and its leader is an asshole; agreed,
they have forced childs to force fight as rebels; agreed
but they wanted only a separate state for Tamils, they didn't want to conduct genocide of Sinhalese civilians

they have always admitted both sinhaleese and tamils are inhabitants and have equal rights over the island

but who is their current president and his background, he belongs to a Sinhalese extremists group called JVP, which predates any tamil insurgents in the island,
which always wanted to wipe out tamils from that island and declared openly srilanka for sinhaleese,
their Army chief openly admitted Srilanka is for sinhalese, no need for tamils here in an post war interview
it is despite the fact that Srilanka with its historical psycological fear of India, which has never respected India and its pacts, will always lean towards china

the current anger and views reflected here is mainly cos of painting the whole TN as LTTE symapthiers or separatists, while pointing to non-existing dravidstan theory, when the whole of TN raises its voice 3 years after the civil war agitates due to the ongoing genocide which is apolitical and purely humane

acting as a mouthpiece of nationalism has its limits,

natarajan

so according to this article logic,is neo taliban rising in kashmir,mumbai,assam etc

Global Defence

New threads

Articles