Is the Pakistan army martial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennedose

slave drivers?lol no,mehnat mazduri is this we call.

Punjabi itself are superior to anything born in india ever.not even there old brother teenabi or doabi are equal to them
Punjabi itself? You mean they are better hijras than others? I agree.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
lol pakistanis are born hijras.

90000 of them surrendered without firing a bullet.this is enough to prove that they are the most fattu breed ever to walk on earth.

we took junagarh,kashmir,hyderabad,siachin and we also disintegrated them and now we are making dam on there daryas but these napunsak are so fattu that they want to have friendly relations with india.

now i know why these pakistani speak gutter language.
lol i would have hanged my self from shame if i was an pakistani.fattus :rofl:

dhananjay1

Indians with little knowledge of history confuse all kinds of Muslims with one another. Almost all the Muslim rulers who managed to found empires in India were from central Asia and Afghanistan. They considered native converts as inferior and second class. Punjabi Muslims were never a warrior class. The Brits recruited them in big numbers because they figured that they can trust them as foot soldiers and that's why they came to be in the British army and from there to Pakistani armed forces.

tramp

Perhaps so many indignities have not been heaped on any army in world history other than the Pakistan Army. And any other army would have been mutinous by now because of the kind of treatment it has got from inside and outside the country. If it has not done so, its because of the very DNA.

The indignity of having been forced to surrender in those large numbers.... nearly 100,000 when the nation lost its eastern limb, the indignity of having to disown so many of their own in Kargil inside kafir territory, the indignity of continually battling people they are dutybound to protect in FATA and Balochistan, the indignity of having to watch helplessly as US drones bomb large swathes of territory under its watch into rubble mounds, the indignity of being found out trying to hide one of world's most wanted criminals and the indignity of failing to protect their most important strategic asset......

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
More than martial, they are marital.

Four wives!

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag
slave drivers?lol no,mehnat mazduri is this we call.

Punjabi itself are superior to anything born in india ever.not even there old brother teenabi or doabi are equal to them
Facing who? India? Which would imply that we are interested in that piece of shit country. Nobody in India wants to touch Pakistan with even a barge pole. You idiots will blow yourself up soon, or just die away in your own cesspool of a country. You are equal to a cockroach, like I said, you are the only race which has been shat on to earth..

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
not me but my ancestors were the one that has applies srbr on you guys
LOL I believe you apply srbr (whatever this is) on your dumb brain each night to produce such masterpieces everyday! :D

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
FAO pakis: I want name of punjabi muslim who had role in administration in mughal empire.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Facing who? India? Which would imply that we are interested in that piece of shit country. Nobody in India wants to touch Pakistan with even a barge pole. You idiots will blow yourself up soon, or just die away in your own cesspool of a country. You are equal to a cockroach, like I said, you are the only race which has been shat on to earth..
lol,It has been confirmed through many authentic sources that hindu were not allowed even into ancient Pakistan...
And you think we will allow them today..

Even if we blow,we will send you to indus civilization era..or may be we finish you off the earth.after all we are your invader and ruler from the past 1000's of years

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
lol,It has been confirmed through many authentic sources that hindu were not allowed even into ancient Pakistan...

Even if we blow,we will send you to indus civilization era..or may be we finish you off the earth.after all we are your invader and ruler from the past 1000's of years
Seems like Islamic farhan is drunk even in his holy month... a full bottle of tharra. :rofl:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
ancient pakistan hahahhahahahahahabuuuuuhahhahahahahaha

Did this ancient pakistan pre existed medieval Islam?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
ancient pakistan :rofl:
1. Ancient Pakistan predates Islam
2. In one of the latest (and largest?) genetic studies conducted Pashtuns, turned out to be Indic

3,4,5,6 ie except Middle Part of Afghanistan, and a small portion of Balochistan the entire region is Indic.

"As one moves from the Kabul Valley into North or North-Central India the changes genetically are relatively mild (at least on the Y-chromosome) in comparison to that which occurs as one pushes into the highlands of central Afghanistan, or to the norther marches which have been populated by Uzbeks. That is because for thousands of years the null isolation-by-distance dynamic had been operative across the expansive of greater South Asia. Before the arrival of the Turks one might suppose, with some qualifications, that Iran, Turan, and Hind, exhibited a cultural and genetic wholeness in continuity (Puranic Hinduism and Zoroastrianism are both arguably derived forms of one strain of Aryan religion). But the intrusion of a Turkic population, alien linguistically and genetically, disrupted this continuous gradient. An isolation-by-distance model becomes useless without the information of anthropology and history."

By the way this has been written by a Razib Khan (http://www.razib.com/)
==

Another link

==

Adux

Country flag

Did your mullah tell that to your father while you were being ----ed?
I am getting bored of your antics and your act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles