Is the Chinese community living in India a spy of China?

Arnab Banerjee

friends i am talking about a possibility. i am not sure at all. but lets discuss a possibility.

before war, the enemy country plants spy or secret eye in the country they are going to attack. the india-china relationship is not good at all.
will china plant their spy in the chinese community living in india? will a chinese living in india be a spy of china?

just think.

Zebra

Country flag
In that way , Indian people who are living in China , they are Indian spy too ? :scared2:

btw , one of my family member studying in China , so may be one more Indian spy exist in China . :scared1:

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
friends i am talking about a possibility. i am not sure at all. but lets discuss a possibility.

before war, the enemy country plants spy or secret eye in the country they are going to attack. the india-china relationship is not good at all.
will china plant their spy in the chinese community living in india? will a chinese living in india be a spy of china?

just think.
I assume you are from Bengal and for 30 years Bengal was under CPM rule which was pro China. When you have your own "elected leaders" being pro China, why bother about anyone else? For 30 years we had a spy government in WB!

Care to point out which Chinese community in India are you talking about? There is one China Town in Kolkata. I am not aware of such places in other parts of the country.

kickok1975

just think.
Oh, come on. What's next, arrest these "Spies"? World is in such sorry state because too many people have such metality.

cir

There are 60 million Chinese spying on the world,for that's close to the number of Chinese living overseas。:thumb:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
There are 60 million Chinese spying on the world,for that's close to the number of Chinese living overseas。:thumb:
The case of India and other countries is different. There is this small Chinese community in India that came more then 100 years ago.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinatown,_Kolkata#section_1

The 60 million Chinese across the world that you are talking about are recent migration and there are enough cases of them indulging in espionage especially in the US.

pmaitra

I assume you are from Bengal and for 30 years Bengal was under CPM rule which was pro China. When you have your own "elected leaders" being pro China, why bother about anyone else? For 30 years we had a spy government in WB!

Care to point out which Chinese community in India are you talking about? There is one China Town in Kolkata. I am not aware of such places in other parts of the country.
Spy government in WB? What are your allegations based on?

And what is the current government that came to power with help from the Maoists?

The CPM came to power after much fight with the Naxalites.

I recommend you understand WB politics better before making such comments.

amoy

huh? Indians in Hong Kong - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to the statistics of the Republic of India's High Level Committee on Indian Diaspora, among Hong Kong residents there are 22,000 Indian citizens and 28,500 non-citizen Persons of Indian Origin (people with origins in British India, including places which lie outside today's Republic of India, and having citizenships of countries other than the Republic of India. Note that this number may include people who consider themselves as Pakistanis, Nepalis, or other South Asian nationalities).

StarShip Enterprise

i wouldnt say every chinese living in india is a spy.
but if they dont have one then they must be terribly dummb which they are not.
sure chinese have spies amidst us behind the back of most efficient IB. and vise verse we also definitely would be having RAW agents there.
no suprise.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Spy government in WB? What are your allegations based on?

And what is the current government that came to power with help from the Maoists?

The CPM came to power after much fight with the Naxalites.

I recommend you understand WB politics better before making such comments.
Role of CPM in 62 is well known.

Chianas chairman is our chairman was it?

satish007

Pakistani would be perfect to do the job, same lanuage, same looks(a little light skin than Indian).
BTW, a lot of Indian live in China, they are welcome to be spy for both sides.

chinesespy

just think.
Arnab what information can the Chinese community living in India provide China, that China doesn't already know about India! Any other information they need they can easily get by bribing the officials concerned, Now if we start suspecting the Chinese community of being spy it will lead to racist attacks and violence against a community that has been living in peace and with dignity in India for a long long time.Is that something we need now in India ? Just think...........

Galaxy

Country flag
I am not sure about Chinese community living in India as spy but i am quite sure that few Indian political parties/organisation are not only pro-Chinese but working as spy of China for last many decades. Trivandrum and Kolkatta are 2 HQ.

Last edited:

Arnab Banerjee

Arnab what information can the Chinese community living in India provide China, that China doesn't already know about India!
what do you mean? china knows every secret of india? every secret gameplan of india? every weakness of india? my god!! this is not good sign at all.

Any other information they need they can easily get by bribing the officials concerned,
exactly sir and who will give money to indian officials? who will be the linkman? who will be the contact person? obviously a chinese living in india.

Now if we start suspecting the Chinese community of being spy it will lead to racist attacks and violence
really ? what about the two indian businessmen that are held captive in china? what about gathering army in indian border and killing innocent indians living there? what about forming ally with pakistan? aren't these are racist attack and violence against peaceful india?

against a community that has been living in peace and with dignity in India for a long long time.
and sending secret information about india peacefully to china, bribing indian official peacefully, plotting insurgency plan in india........

Is that something we need now in India ?
oh yes. of course sir.

Just think..........
it is adviceable to you only.

Arnab Banerjee

i am really ashtonished to see how defence people think about foreign country with whom india was once at war. a country who threatens india every day by doing something against india. a country who by gathering army around the border of north east india threatens the sovereinity of india, who forms ally with pakistan, the arch enemy of india. any sane defence expert will arrive at a conclusion that the above mentioned symptoms are signs of enmity or a future warfare. but our defence forum love to defend china more than india.

almost all the member of defence forum is supporting chinese since the begining of this thread. if china is sooo peaceful, why don't you just go there and live there peacefully? why living in india?

i thought that our ministers and civilians are so cowerd that they are afraid of war. since when our defence people become afraid of violence and warfare against our enemy? since when our defence people fail to recognise enemy? is it why general V.K. singh said that indian army ka khastahal hai? probably.

Galaxy

Country flag
i am really ashtonished to see how defence people think about foreign country with whom india was once at war. a country who threatens india every day by doing something against india. a country who by gathering army around the border of north east india threatens the sovereinity of india, who forms ally with pakistan, the arch enemy of india. any sane defence expert will arrive at a conclusion that the above mentioned symptoms are signs of enmity or a future warfare. but our defence forum love to defend china more than india.

almost all the member of defence forum is supporting chinese since the begining of this thread. if china is sooo peaceful, why don't you just go there and live there peacefully? why living in india?

i thought that our ministers and civilians are so cowerd that they are afraid of war. since when our defence people become afraid of violence and warfare against our enemy? since when our defence people fail to recognise enemy? is it why general V.K. singh said that indian army ka khastahal hai? probably.
Don't be mistaken my friend. Almost every Indian member on DFI consider "China" as enemy and threat.

However, Since this is mere speculation. That's why members are not sure. If you find any evidence/link, Kindly do provide. Do remember, every country sends their spy. This is not a unique situation. There are lots of Pak spy in India beside Chinese.

As Yusuf said, what does it matter when few Indian political parties are themselves Chinese spy? I also have the similar view.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I don't think that the Indian Chinese are spies.

If they have some fondness for China that is undestandable.

But spies?

I don't think so.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles