is south india richer than north ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
I've lived in dhaka and have also come across pakistanis. I hate to admit but Banglas and paks are faaaaaar better than Indians (both north and south), but especially North Indians. Deal with it, dude. We have failed as a nation - there is no respect, no courtesy, no compassion. We are loud, aggressive, and petty-minded. Our behavior sucks. Paks are better as far as behavior is concerned.

Haha ha inbred Pakis and Bangladeshi are no nation to begin with but the leftover of Indian and other civilization a failed state destined to break up into more fail states.

Deal with it you self loathing retard.

Krusty

Country flag
I've lived in dhaka and have also come across pakistanis. I hate to admit but Banglas and paks are faaaaaar better than Indians (both north and south), but especially North Indians. Deal with it, dude. We have failed as a nation - there is no respect, no courtesy, no compassion. We are loud, aggressive, and petty-minded. Our behavior sucks. Paks are better as far as behavior is concerned.
I have also met many Pakistanis during my time in Europe. They were very decent and polite compared to many of my own North Indian peers. I agree. I found many North Indians to be rude towards me because I didn't want to use Hindi. But that's not the point. The very same Pakistani will plot either to use you to turn you against other Indians or plot to plant a bomb under your bed. One thing though, they get absolutely outraged when you bring up the Kashmir issue or 1971. You get a feeling that want to murder you. The same person who smiles and shares his breakfast with you will not hesitate to slit your throat. Pakistanis will always be snakes inhabiting the land that is rightfully ours. As for us Indians, no matter how much we squabble, war and Cricket will always unite us. That is the beauty of :india:.

alphacentury

Country flag

. .

vinuzap

bangladeshi come in bulk to be sweeper in india and pakistanis in abroad call themelves as indian:

father of delhi metro and indian missile system was a tamilian

best indian cricket captain is bihari

pm is gujju

army is led by punjabis

east india gives maximum natural and south the i.t capital of india, west being business and north being the power centre

this is diversity

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
bangladeshi come in bulk to be sweeper in india and pakistanis in abroad call themelves as indian:

father of delhi metro and indian missile system was a tamilian

best indian cricket captain is bihari

pm is gujju

army is led by punjabis

east india gives maximum natural and south the i.t capital of india, west being business and north being the power centre

this is diversity

Dhoni is not a Bhirai but a Pahari Rajput originally from Uttarakhand.

vinuzap

its like rajni or rahul dravid being marathi

i guess factors are due to other factors:

british entered india from south so emphasis in english was more and also craze of gre, toefel,

gujjus/marwari with business

punjabis- canada or agriculture

bihar/up-politics or i.a.s

bengalis- dharna

north also faced the maxibum burnt of partition along with bengal and disturbance was more due to invasion

i guess with lot of people migrating to other states understanding is better

indiatester

Country flag
As a 'madrasi' I feel Pakistanis are far better than North Indians. At least Pakistanis didn't treat me with contempt just bcuz I couldn't speak their language. North Indians will take it as a personal affront, lol .... clowns.:balleballe:
You are a madarasi??? I was under the assumption that you were a paki.

Krusty

Country flag
This is typical right-wing paranoia. According to statistics, you're more likely to die from traffic accidents than from terrorism. Also why introduce politics into everything? Life is must vaster. We interact with others as social beings, not as political entities. So even if what u say about politics is true, it will have very limited impact on the daily interactions between people in general.
Right wing paranoia? If anyone has a working spine and a few brain cells, they will understand. Of course meekly surrendering and extending olive branches is what most Indians are good at. you are so gullible that it's not even funny. What do you mean people in general? I supposed you are so detached from the concept of India and those who are dying for the country Everyday that you think the way you do. I bet you neglect sensitive topics like 1971 or Kashmir when you talk to Pakistanis. Dig into that topic a bit with them and see how 'normal' people they are. A Pakistani in America or Europe will be normal. Will be nice. Until they stab you in your face and run people down with their car. Or whip out their AKs are pump some hot metal into your head.

IMG_2935.JPG
IMG_2936.JPG

I can post more but do you know these guys were also respected among their peers? They were normal folks living normal lives just like you say.

That aside, how can you disassociate yourself with what Pakistanis are up to in India? What you said is typical left wing ass kissing

vinuzap

did india make two nation based on islam

did india initiated direct action day '
'
pakistan interact with indians more because they share culture and dna with us and once was our part,

did india brainwashed arabic identity into them question to be asked why this closeness with india not arabs when they are not in pakistan

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sunil-sharan/to-be-or-not-to-be-pakist_b_3097416.html

pakistani civilians carry no power in pakiastan and are heavy radicalized against india only and in abroad they have some freedom

vinuzap

are we having any problem in jammu or ladakh then why kashmir its not me but many expert say take religion out of kashmir and it will become switzerland

are we talking of ghwaza -e - hind , have we left our forefathers

lame attemp of comparing south with pakistan to save face

are you even aware of various south india regiments

how hyderabad was annexed by operation polo and who threatened it

presents of keralites in buerocracy of india

ignorance is due to dravidian politics in south and regional politics in north which kept a whole population in ignorance

Last edited:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
You're against Pak because pak sponsors terrorism? Well, US sponsors Pak. Are you against the USA as well? Of course the hindu right wing will not be against USA - most of them would give their arm or leg to get a green card.

See what I mean? Even when it comes to moral outrage, the hindu right wing is selective - be angry with a weaker nation like pak but be nice to a bigger nations that support it. Similar to how middle-class Indians will get angry with the servants for misbehaving but will happily take insults from rich blokes.
It's silly to get angry at nations. They will do what is best for their interest. It's fair to get angry at the citizens of that country. How many Americans have picked up guns and are fighting the Indian state to establish a new Sharia law Islamic country on our frontiers?

Dreamhunter

Country flag
Southern India is certainly more developed than northern India. There are cultural, economical and even historical reasons for the difference. It is also no coincidence that even in South Asia there are similar differences.
The most developed regions of South Asia are Sri Lanka and southern India while the least developed regions of South Asia are the northern regions like Afghanistan, Pakistan and Nepal

Krusty

Country flag
You're against Pak because pak sponsors terrorism? Well, US sponsors Pak. Are you against the USA as well? Of course the hindu right wing will not be against USA - most of them would give their arm or leg to get a green card.

See what I mean? Even when it comes to moral outrage, the hindu right wing is selective - be angry with a weaker nation like pak but be nice to a bigger nations that support it. Similar to how middle-class Indians will get angry with the servants for misbehaving but will happily take insults from rich blokes.
You are confusing religions/nationalism and geopolitics. Every country does what's in its best interest. USA is helpin Pakistan because they need acces to Afghanistan. Americans do not hate Indians. Pakistanis hate Indians. As Long as mard e Poppins keep dreaming about ghazal-e-hind, I will hate them. I will hate them for what they did to Kashmiri pandits. And how proud that average Pakistani is about them. I have a Long list of why I hate them. Besides, you have not answered my question. Are you so detached or has your spine failed you? What are your reasons for your left wing pacifism ?

indiazain

Country flag
It is not NI vs SI but rather one state vs another state in a healthy way i guess.
Punjabi's have issues with Haryanvies.
Mumbai and Delhi has issues with Bihari.
Tamil and Karnataka have "River water" issues.
and Andhra and Telengana (once upon a time Andhra) have issues .
However we dont go around killing each other with guns like the Porkis and "Bangaladies",rather we are united by Cricket,booz,Sex and a passion to lead a successful life(Some of which are banned by our neighbors).

salute

It is not NI vs SI but rather one state vs another state in a healthy way i guess.
Punjabi's have issues with Haryanvies.
Mumbai and Delhi has issues with Bihari.
Tamil and Karnataka have "River water" issues.
and Andhra and Telengana (once upon a time Andhra) have issues .
However we dont go around killing each other with guns like the Porkis and "Bangaladies",rather we are united by Cricket,booz,Sex and a passion to lead a successful life(Some of which are banned by our neighbors).
then we are united for some of the stupidest things .

Last edited:

salute

It is not only these things but their may be many many more .But to me I guess what i quoted is my own personal preference.
how those things make a country unite ??? those things exists at neighboring countries too .

indiazain

Country flag
Hinduism, Pakistan and China. .
Sure .but WRT Hinduism we must play our cards smartly here since we dont want to be like Pakistan where its either Sunni Islam or the Grave. Christens and Muslims are into mindless conversions especially in the South India,where they provide little money and force Hindus to convert to either religion especially during the 10 years of MMS government.Now they tend to operate via NGOs route .Uniform civil code is a desperately needed (with Hindutva at the core).
All religions in India can and should exist but peacefully and without any conversions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles