Status
Not open for further replies.

dude00720

Country flag
What a thread?

North Indians are corrupt and dirty.
East India is poor.
South India has that picture

Are we done blaming each Other? Did we enjoy all this?

How if,
Odisha stops sending coal across India - India will be 70% dark.
Bangalore removes all non-kannadigas - The IT industry will be dead.
How if North India is removed from the Indian confederation? - India will not have a army.

The statements here show one thing at least.
We are all definitly argumentative. Yours truly included.

Shame that a man with a moniker called Vedic is doing this North Indian south indian thing.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Interesting, I don't know enough about the South to compare these issues in intensity and effect with Sikh separatism and partition. But my maternal hometown for instance lost an entire generation of youth to militancy, they were all eliminated by police in encounters. Half of the youth in Punjab (some estimates are as high as 75%) are addicted to drugs which are peddled by Pakistan to weaken that state. Anyhow, seems like the answer to the OP of this thread is "yes", and the intent was at least partly to troll us.
As mentioned by the other member, point #2,3 (of your earlier post) are not entirely correct but I believe the intensity is lesser than some of the Northern regions.

underlined part
Additionally I think this was in fact a bait thread not troll thread. Also @dude00720
Perhaps the thread starter is an already banned member from the UP, BH area, from some times back.

DingDong

Country flag
What a thread?

North Indians are corrupt and dirty.
East India is poor.
South India has that picture

Are we done blaming each Other? Did we enjoy all this?

How if,
How if North India is removed from the Indian confederation? - India will not have a army.

The statements here show one thing at least.
We are all definitly argumentative. Yours truly included.

Shame that a man with a moniker called Vedic is doing this North Indian south indian thing.
There is nothing wrong in debating our internal social/economic/political issues on an Indian Forum.
Financial disparity between Indian states is too wide, an inconvenient truth.

South has traditionally been more judicious politically and socially compared to North. South India is more capitalist compared to North, people in south get respected and rewarded for their skills and hard work, while people in North bicker over issues like Caste and Social Justice.

I wonder whether it would have been possible to build commercial centers like Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad and Mumbai in North. People in North are comparatively lazy and dishonest.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
There is nothing wrong in debating our internal social/economic/political issues on an Indian Forum.
Financial disparity between Indian states is too wide, an inconvenient truth.

South has traditionally been more judicious politically and socially compared to North. South India is more capitalist compared to North, people in south get respected and rewarded for their skills and hard work, while people in North bicker over issues like Caste and Social Justice.

I wonder whether it would have been possible to build commercial centers like Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad and Mumbai in North. People in North are comparatively lazy and dishonest.
This might surprise you but a good deal of manual labourers in TN, KL are from BH, UP, OD, WB areas. About 30% of the laborers in my company are from that area. So not sure about laziness tbh.
But they don't seem to want to earn/save money. They work for a few months, earn some money and then scoot. But then plenty of "biharis" so they are quickly replaced.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Nope. At least Economically, i won't comment culturally or Historically.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Nope. At least Economically, i won't comment culturally or Historically.
Other than western up some parts of Haryana and Punjab,entire Delhi most is the north India is very less developed but north India has tonnes of history

Bornubus

Other than western up some parts of Haryana and Punjab,entire Delhi most is the north India is very less developed but north India has tonnes of history
Economic wealth is temporary, cultural, historic wealth and achievement of your ancestors is permanent.

This is the the thing which leaves a mark on the world.

salute

openly taking pride at wrong doings or justifying their wrong doings under the name of caste or poverty .

salute

coal mining is not charity , odisha state must be earning revenue on that ,

software industry is private industry not public or state , non - kannada or kannada is not a criteria for them while hiring employees ,

indian army is not entirely made up of northern people .

Bornubus

As a 'madrasi' I feel Pakistanis are far better than North Indians. :balleballe:

:lol: Even the Balleballe Smiley is NI you Turd

Maybe you are a Paki Bitch and humiliated by North Indians rather than SI.

Is this true ?

Krusty

Country flag
:lol: Even the Balleballe Smiley is NI you Turd

Maybe you are a Paki Bitch and humiliated by North Indians rather than SI.

Is this true ?
To be fair, I am a Tamil and I have been called everything from brainwashed Mullah, Pakistani with a fake account, communist, separatist among others by yourself,@spikey360 , @Kshatriya87 , @Srinivas_K among others if you remember. I think it was 'economic degradation of south india' thread. However even I think @genius is indeed a fake account just like @k murali.

@genius dei kirukku paiya, yen da innum mokka podre?

Bornubus

To be fair, I am a Tamil and I have been called everything from brainwashed Mullah, Pakistani with a fake account, communist, separatist among others by yourself, @spikey360 @Kshatriya87 among others if you remember. I think it was 'economic degradation of south india' thread. However even I think @genius is indeed a fake account just like @k murali.

Better a communist than a Porki false flagger such as @genius

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
To be fair, I am a Tamil and I have been called everything from brainwashed Mullah, Pakistani with a fake account, communist, separatist among others by yourself,@spikey360 , @Kshatriya87 , @Srinivas_K among others if you remember. I think it was 'economic degradation of south india' thread. However even I think @genius is indeed a fake account just like @k murali.

Ahhhh :yey:
Even this sounds so beautiful in tamizh.
:fyeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles