Is Sanjay Dutt a muslim at heart ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashdoc

Country flag
I recently came to know that Sanjay Dutt has named his twin children as Shahraan ( warrior of noble birth ) and Iqra ( one who reads a holy book ) ,which are muslim names .

I read in some other forum that he used to visit Siddhivinayak only to show that he was a hindu temporarily as he was charged under TADA at that time . Now that the case is over , he has come into the open as a muslim at heart--married a muslim ( Maanyata--real name is Dilnawaz Sheikh) , and named his children as muslims .

Oracle

I recently came to know that Sanjay Dutt has named his twin children as Shahraan ( warrior of noble birth ) and Iqra ( one who reads a holy book ) ,which are muslim names .

I read in some other forum that he used to visit Siddhivinayak only to show that he was a hindu temporarily as he was charged under TADA at that time . Now that the case is over , he has come into the open as a muslim at heart--married a muslim ( Maanyata--real name is Dilnawaz Sheikh) , and named his children as muslims .
Don't you have any shame to open these kinds of threads?

How does it matter if Sanjay Dutt is Muslim? It is his personal life.
Posters like you are degrading the very essence of this forum.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Let us not waste bandwidth on a tada convict

ashdoc

Country flag
Don't you have any shame to open these kinds of threads?

How does it matter if Sanjay Dutt is Muslim? It is his personal life.
Posters like you are degrading the very essence of this forum.
Sanjay Dutt was charged in the mumbai bomb blasts case . many people feel that he was in the know about the bomb blasts that were to happen in mumbai.

the AK-56s were actually given to him as they had been given to other muslims --to counter the expected hindu reaction in the form of communal riots . its another matter that no riots occurred after the blasts .

under these circumstances it is important to know whether he feels himself to be hindu or muslim . i domt think it is purely a personal matter .

ashdoc

Country flag
Let us not waste bandwidth on a tada convict
he is not a TADA convict . he has now been freed from charges of TADA . he has been convicted under the arms act .

Blackwater

Sanjay Dutt was charged in the mumbai bomb blasts case . many people feel that he was in the know about the bomb blasts that were to happen in mumbai.

the AK-56s were actually given to him as they had been given to other muslims --to counter the expected hindu reaction in the form of communal riots . its another matter that no riots occurred after the blasts .

under these circumstances it is important to know whether he feels himself to be hindu or muslim . i domt think it is purely a personal matter .
Sunjay dutt case is more of ammir baap ki bigdi hui aulat." spoil son of rich and famous father"

ashdoc

Country flag
kya bakwas thread ha.. He is Hindustani by heart. He has full right to name his children wat ever he wants
to me he sounds more like a traitor . after all he procured an AK-56 from karachi based dons , and probably knew about the bomb blasts going to happen in mumbai .

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
nonsensical thread.

where are mods...this thread should be trashed.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Apart from personal belief, even if your allegation is true; I think title should be "Is Sanjay Dutt a traitor at heart ?" rather than "Is Sanjay Dutt a muslim at heart ?"

ashdoc

Country flag
Apart from personal belief, even if your allegation is true; I think title should be "Is Sanjay Dutt a traitor at heart ?" rather than "Is Sanjay Dutt a muslim at heart ?"
i answered that he could be traitor only in response to a post . but my question in this thread is--is he muslim , as he has named his children as muslims .

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
i answered that he could be traitor only in response to a post . but my question in this thread is--is he muslim , as he has named his children as muslims .
Only he can answer that. Its a personal level choice. I can name my children after admiring urdu(muslim?) names & still practice Hinduism.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
people like you (from both sides) are the problem in this country.

ashdoc

Country flag
people like you (from both sides) are the problem in this country.
this is a typically ' politically correct ' response from you .

in reality people ' like me ' have still allowed muslims to stay on in this country , but people supposedly like me in pakistan have not allowed hindus to stay there .

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
If he were a Hindu would it make absolve him of the accusation?
conversely Would him being a Muslim implicate him?
I don't understand what you are trying to imply here.

ashdoc

Country flag
If he were a Hindu would it make absolve him of the accusation?
conversely Would him being a Muslim implicate him?
I don't understand what you are trying to imply here.
i simply wonder if he took part in the bombay bomb blasts conspiracy as he wanted to take revenge for the communal riots against muslims that had been unleashed by the shiv sena earlier .

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
i simply wonder if he took part in the bombay bomb blasts conspiracy as he wanted to take revenge for the communal riots against muslims that had been unleashed by the shiv sena earlier .
thats laughable. :pound:

you are no better than conspiracy theorists sitting across the border

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
this is a typically ' politically correct ' response from you .

in reality people ' like me ' have still allowed muslims to stay on in this country , but people supposedly like me in pakistan have not allowed hindus to stay there .
my statements are never politically correct...they are spot on without biases.

people like you have allowed ? given power you'd do exactly what people like you in pakistan.

difference being you have no power while people like you in pakistan have.

ashdoc

Country flag
thats laughable. :pound:

you are no better than conspiracy theorists sitting across the border
what is so laughable ?

this man was caught with a AK-56 supplied by the very dons who had bomb blasted mumbai in response to the riots that had happened earlier .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles