Is Robert Vadra Son-in-Law of India

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Hey guys here is poem for all of you......

Gandhi Gandhi, yes papa, what do you have in the banks beta,

Nothing nothing except paper papa,telling lies, no papa,

open your account, Ha ha ha.........

No papa, telling lies, no papa,

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Robert Vadra was nothing before marrying Priyanka. His father had an exim business. But Gandhis have an awesome understanding with Advani.
Yeah paji, I doubted this when Advani said that he believed that the Gandhi's do not have any black money.......

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Is this for real? :rage:

And reg. the origin of pseudo secularism - I have seen this image several times over e-mail, but lot of people say that it is not authentic. :noidea:

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Is this for real? :mad:

And reg. the origin of pseudo secularism - I have seen this image several times over e-mail, but lot of people say that it is not authentic. :noidea:
Well the tree is authentic, but the religion thingy is dubious.

Iamanidiot

Is this for real? :mad:

If you are a head of state or a monarch similar rumours run rife

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
that pic is pretty authentic imo...
One of my friend working with DLF went to him for an early morning meeting with his team, the dude was taking a jog, and half a dozen spg personnel with guns were running besides him carrying his towel and water bottle.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Robert Vadra has some Scot blood. His massi (mother's sister) lives in Chandigarh. He often goes there, and the whole area is sanitised a week in advance.

Badals though, much maligned are better than this. At least people living in their street aren't harassed.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
that pic is pretty authentic imo...
One of my friend working with DLF went to him for an early morning meeting with his team, the dude was taking a jog, and half a dozen spg personnel with guns were running besides him carrying his towel and water bottle.
I can understand the SPG and the running around with towels and bottles.

But an official notice in an airport, with the man's name specifically mentioned? That seems a little tough to digest.

If it is true, someone should really do something about it. It is an insult to the nation, seriously. For God's sake, we are talking about a nation of 1.2 billion people, with one of the largest armed forces in the world. This is not North Korea or something!!

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I think an exception is made for all those in certain security categories...

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag

Perfect Family Planning.
Now here who is Mohammad Yunus...

Is he the second husband of Indra Gandhi....

If so I think she is fond of Muslims... I think the muslim males must be careful when dealing with the G family's females....

Last edited:

Rahul92

what the hell actually females should convert to his husbands religion after marriage but the reversal has happened rajiv turned into catholic for sonia WTF

amitkriit

Perfect Family Planning.
Feroze Jehangir Gandhi was born to Faredoon Jehangir Gandhi and Rattimai Hatta, he was a Parsi. The image in question is nothing more than propaganda. I have been through several blogs/posts claiming that Nehru's ancestors were Muslims. Please don't get so much carried away by the dislike for the Nehru family, that you start believing in lies.

In a secular country, one's religion must not determine his/her destiny.

Blackwater

List of VVIPs/VIPs exempted from security checks at all Indian Civil Airports...Check Item no# 22, and see how ridiculous that point is!

PS: for those who don't know who Robert Vadra is, he is the son-in-law of our "de facto" Prime Minister, Sonia Gandhi!

The son-in-law of the first political family in India, is treated as the son-in-law of the whole country!

He is our Zardari. Mr 10% now. He is also husband of future prime minister of India, then he will be Mr.100%.

It's true right now he is among the most richest person in India. He also act as manager for Gandhi's Swiss bank account..

There is a saying in punjabi." Jawai nang,te jutty Tang sari umer layi rakhdi ha"

english translation" Poor son-in-law and tight shoe, always let you down"

SpArK

SORCERER
Feroze Jehangir Gandhi was born to Faredoon Jehangir Gandhi and Rattimai Hatta, he was a Parsi. The image in question is nothing more than propaganda. I have been through several blogs/posts claiming that Nehru's ancestors were Muslims. Please don't get so much carried away by the dislike for the Nehru family, that you start believing in lies.

In a secular country, one's religion must not determine his/her destiny.
found it... posted it.. no likes ..no dislikes...debate.. refute.. approve.. disapprove.... its optional too.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
While I doubt the authenticity of the pic, it is still true that Vaderas are exempted from any security checks.
Pic is real...i have seen it myself in airport.

Param

No one should be exempted from Security checks. It should be mandatory for all except SPG.

Some times I just feel happy when egos of our V.I.PEEs are brought down to Earth at US airports.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles