Is reunification of Bangladesh-India-Pakistan possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fox

Is reunification of Bangladesh-India-Pakistan possible? Will anyone start a movement for this?
are u drunk....... or high........... or do u have sleepwalking problem.....................

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
During the time of partition, majority of Hindus migrated from present day Pakistan to India, and majority of Muslims from India migrated to Pakistan. So what's the difference?
nt much..only a fraction.and they are known as mohajir in karachi

blank_quest

Country flag
I don't know what has been farhaan smoking but am sure he had some weeds from Cam*l ka cola spot :D :lol:

The Fox

Dont even let such a thought cross your mind. Pak & BD are now home to most fanatical muslims of the world. Such an integration will turn Indians also into paupers like them and this nation will become an Islamic state. Is this what you want? We are very happy with these idiots killing themselves and we need to become more strong to repel them shud they decide to attack us. India is all around BD and Pakistan has Afganistan+Iran on one side who too are now paupers and India on the other. We dont have enough to feed our own people how will we feed another 400million people?
Pls do not try to propagate old RSS game here as even RSS now says that they are very happy with present set up.
Let Pakistan and BD disintegrate if they have to, but We indians must never ever think of taking in their population, but YES their land is welcome. let them drown themselves in Arabian sea or Bay of Bengal.
dude seriously.......... i have no words for you even i hate pakis but only those who want to harm our Nation but not the innocents who live in their country...... this is some crazy $h!t............

mikhail

Country flag
India,pakistan and bangladesh can never become a single entity and re-unify unless we decide to conquer both of them(which i think we will do in the next 50 years)!we have nothing in common with those people,they are fundamentalists from inside out!so i don't think it will be a good option to unify with those fundamentalists!they will turn India into a fundamentalist entity within a short period!but i for one,want to see the unification of those lands with India(which once belonged to us) minus their population:stirpot:!

Blackwater

Ask any pak army men , its in Their training to drink their own cola in emergency or injury

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Culture and religion is same
culture?is same?

both country culture is no longer same

may be in the past..bt nt anymore

as i told you before apart from language.pakistanis and indians are 2 different people.with zero culture similarities

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Beaten to death inconclusive topic

:boring:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles