• Yes

Votes: 45 84.9%
  • No

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • can't say

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

bhogta

I will celebrate the day that country will be no longer. Then every body in India can live in peace. Hope they will go to hell as soon as possible.

houde10000

Country flag
This is a bunch of bull.
Why do you have to worry about India's caste system?
To answer your *question*, there are no states in India that seek Independence.
Because caste system is very inhuman system, I have right to ask, to care the low caste people's human right!!! It is so surprise you could ask me this question, are you pride of indian caste system?

UchihaCG said:
More ****. Did India also pay the Dalai Lama to lobby against China? You're to speak about how patient China is. Who was the aggressor in 1962?
Is Nehru indian premier? did he apply the aggressive "forward policy"? Please go to any large indian library to read the major newspaper issued between 1961 and 1962.

UchihaCG said:
Half century???!??! :balle: Where'd you get that from?
Because chinese government regarded India as friend neigbhor, so China did have any close relationship with Pakistan before 1962, even Indian government aided CIA support dalai Lama Rebellion in 1959. Chinese government started to support Pakistan after 1962 war!! Chinese need Pakistani, and Pakistani also need Chinese, so China and Pakistan are blood brother, so 50 years brothership!! It is clear for you?

houde10000

Country flag

houde10000

Country flag
Chinese won't let their blood brother Pakistan down

To be honest, i feel this is an unrealistic question.

Like a big clamp, Pakistan from north and China from east, stuck India, right? so how can chinese allow Pakistan collapse to lose their advantage over India? I think the possibility of China collapse will be higher than Pakistan.

BunBunCake

Because caste system is very inhuman system, I have right to ask, to care the low caste people's human right!!! It is so surprise you could ask me this question, are you pride of indian caste system?
I live in a Democratic country and feel very much that Communists are a bunch of idiots, and also, the average people of China are being oppressed. Communism is a very inhumane practice and the commies should be overthrown. Are you the pride of Communism?

You understand now?

Is Nehru indian premier? did he apply the aggressive "forward policy"? Please go to any large indian library to read the major newspaper issued between 1961 and 1962.
Why does it matter what our policy was when YOU were the aggressor? Even with our supposed "forward policy" we weren't the one that aggressed.

Because chinese government regarded India as friend neigbhor, so China did have any close relationship with Pakistan before 1962, even Indian government aided CIA support dalai Lama Rebellion in 1959. Chinese government started to support Pakistan after 1962 war!! Chinese need Pakistani, and Pakistani also need Chinese, so China and Pakistan are blood brother, so 50 years brothership!! It is clear for you?
India aided the CIA? LOL. Did India even know the US existed in 1962? (we had NO relations with the US).

hahahhaah started to support Pakistan after 1962 war, what happened in 1971? Did you say a word? Did you supply military equipment to Pakistan? NO.

Keep dreaming.

PS: It's very true Pakistan needs China, because China is the only country Pakistan doesn't need to beg to get free military supplies on credit. And China doesn't need Pakistan. Just like civilfanitic said. Pakistan is like a condom. It's use and throw. What does Pakistan have that China needs? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. (other than the fact that Pakistan can be used against India.)

Last edited:

BunBunCake

UchihaCG, sorry I don't have time to translate this page, if you don't know any indian state looking for independent, it will give you an idea, please check those state independent flag, and the last map show those separatism states in red.

http://hi.baidu.com/szyue50288/blog/item/f98d5df3cf642cce0b46e053.html
Don't *****t me, NO state in India wants to seperate. If you're talking about one or two idiots here and there for Khalistan, Independent Kashmir that's a very small portion of the people.

If you think that very small portion matters, people in Taiwan, Hongkong also don't want anything to do about China. What does that mean?

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
UchihaCG said:
Don't *****t me, NO state in India wants to seperate. If you're talking about one or two idiots here and there for Khalistan, Independent Kashmir that's a very small portion of the people.
Don't be surprised, these guys are high on Moin Ansari. I saw the link on Google translate, it has flags of Tamil Nadu :)lol:), Andra Pradesh (yes its true), Uttar Pradesh :)pound:) !!! What are they smoking?

houde10000 said:
Chinese government started to support Pakistan after 1962 war!! Chinese need Pakistani, and Pakistani also need Chinese, so China and Pakistan are blood brother, so 50 years brothership!! It is clear for you?
Actually the 'evil satan' (and western imperialist) US supported Pak with the USS Enterprise in 1971. Their 'all weather friends' stayed silent as we broke Pakistan into two. You stayed silent in 1998 too.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
If you are living in greenhouse, don't try to throw stone on your neighbor!!!

Indian is smart, should know it. Does India has any majority nation? religious? language? how many people killed every year because of religiou conflicts? Caste is fully gone from indian life? Is there any Maoism Campaign? Is there any seperatism campaign in India? how many state look for independence?
Religious conflicts happen the world over. It has happened throughout history.

China has its own share - the crushing of the Buddhists in Tibet and the trampling underfoot of the Uighurs in East Turkmenistan.

This may help refresh the memory on the Uighur issue:

http://www.dur.ac.uk/resources/ibru/publications/full/bsb5-1_dillon.pdf

It covers the issue in great detail.

There are no religious riots every year. That apart, the religious and ethnic suppression done by China in Tibet and East Turkmenistan I presume is adequate in the numbers killed to last a millennium!

Yes, there is caste but then it is vanishing with greater speed than conversion of non Han into Hans. If you see India, there are many who have undertaken inter religious marriages too! Today, in the similar line as the discussion was on about Chinese girls favouring money rather than love, it is so here too. Caste is not that material. The pocket is!

I hope you are aware that way back in time, Babasaheb Ambedkar, the Dalit (lowest caste) leader, married a Brahmin (the highest caste).

Why are you asking us about the Maoists or the separatists? You should know better. Ask Hu and Wen! They are good planners and so are their surrogates.

Read MJ Akbar's book to know more!

Indian supported tibetan riot, provided military supply and base for tibetan terrorists to attack chinese army, government, kill innocient civilians, and India also provided air base for CIA airdrop spy guerrillas and weapon in chinese tibetan region in 1960s, 70s. Have indian thought about chinese revenge? It is easy for China to provide military trainning, weapon, money, base for indian seperatist, but so far, chinese is so restraint, have not done anything on India!!! Pakistan is chinese blood brother for half century, i don't think chinese will trade their brother for any reason in future, so collapse Pak is only indian pipedream.
Rather a coc,keyed view.

India has its own problem to worry about China and Pakistan's internal problems. They are so convoluted themselves that they themselves are good enough to cause problems for themselves.

bharadwaj

UchihaCG, sorry I don't have time to translate this page, if you don't know any indian state looking for independent, it will give you an idea, please check those state independent flag, and the last map show those separatism states in red.

http://hi.baidu.com/szyue50288/blog/item/f98d5df3cf642cce0b46e053.html
I could not control myself from laughing seeing what you have posted!Even Karnataka,Maharaashta,Andhra Pradesh and other states have their own flag!That does not mean that we are seeking independence from our motherland!!!You consider internet for too many things rather than coming here yourself and indulging in some investigative journalism!:pound:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Do these flags remind the person who is showing some flags?

These are the Flags of the peoples inhumanly repressed and forcibly brainwashed to forget their roots in China.

But then, that is the Chinese way to build a 'happy' China.

bharadwaj

^^^^^^^^^^Sir ji-do not expect them to learn,they're a "SUPERPOWER".Their one sided media plant these ideas that they're perfect but the world is shabby!

Hud

MMS should ask the moron Obama to do something about pakistani nukes. Give some to the Saudi since the army would not mind that since saudis paid for pakistani nuclear program and buy the rest of nukes. India would not mind paying the tab for this.

Last edited by a moderator:

AOE

Well here's to hoping Pakistan does collapse and balkanize.

Nonynon

If Pakistan collapses I have no doubt somebody is going to get nuked... I think its best to keep Pakistan at least politically stable.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
No one is going to get nuked. There are way too many eyes set on Pakistan.
The moment it cracks, China and US would be the first ones to take the nukes out.
India as you know is a slow and passive performer. It would mostly be watching the happening from the side lobbies.

Regards,
Virendra

GPM

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pakistan is an artificial entity and is bound to balkanize. Had islam been a potent cement, you would not see so many independent states in Arabian penninsula.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
If India is to have some peace of mind Pakistan must collapse. The last time it collapsed in 1972 and Bangladesh was born it was not an negative thing for India, considering Bangladesh is lot less aggressive towards India. A partitioned pakistan would be a smaller threat for India as Baluchs,Sindhi's will be busy with their own affairs and NWFP wont share and border with India to dispute, what will be left is the Punjabi heart land which will be week and unable to cause us any head aches in the future.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
If India is to have some peace of mind Pakistan must collapse. The last time it collapsed in 1972 and Bangladesh was born it was not an negative thing for India, considering Bangladesh is lot less aggressive towards India. A partitioned pakistan would be a smaller threat for India as Baluchs,Sindhi's will be busy with their own affairs and NWFP wont share and border with India to dispute, what will be left is the Punjabi heart land which will be week and unable to cause us any head aches in the future.
Sindhis are businessmen. Don't be surprised if a separate Sindhudesh is in for establishing strong relationship with India for greater economic trade. Balochistan has tremendous gas reserves and trading with us will give them good revenue--another good chance of trading diplomacy. NWFP are tribals and have little to do with us in terms of enmity. So we will only have the Punjabi ruling elite heartland as the "enemy".

100% agree with your comment.

Tomcat

and in time we can incoprate what is left of Punjab to India also.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles