Is ISIS infiltrating Europe disguised as refugees?

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
The recent influx of refugees is coming at a time when world should be on guard to prevent infiltration of ISIS members from the region. The International community at large has to come up with a plan to prevent the looming threat to the security of rest of the world.

What steps can be taken to prevent the foreseeable headache from taking roots in Europe?

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
The recent influx of refugees is coming at a time when world should be on guard to prevent infiltration of ISIS members from the region. The International community at large has to come up with a plan to prevent the looming threat to the security of rest of the world.

What steps can be taken to prevent the foreseeable headache from taking roots in Europe?
Europe will deal with it effectively. They are not morons like india. They have an active right wing. So they can take care of it.
Also why can I not enter smaller posts.

Zebra

Country flag

30 characters ...................... :crying:.................................../,...................

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!

30 characters ...................... :crying:.................................../,...................
Putin is not like the EU.
These ISIS folks will disappear even before making it to the news :lol:

Zebra

Country flag
Putin is not like the EU.
These ISIS folks will disappear even before making it to the news :lol:
Sir, if I am not wrong, ISIS will stay in news for at-least few decades now onwards.

This is just beginning.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Sir, if I am not wrong, ISIS will stay in news for at-least few decades now onwards.

This is just beginning.
I mean he will eliminate ISIS in the Caucasus and their "operations" will not even make the news. E.G. Suddenly the ISIS members will disappear.
Either that or there will be one big attack on Russia and russia will kill 100 muslims for every russian killed.

aliyah

yeah yeah attack Greece.those poor chaps cant withdraw more then 60€ from their bank.......pay them 100 € and they will happily bomb rest of eu :)

Zebra

Country flag
I mean he will eliminate ISIS in the Caucasus and their "operations" will not even make the news. E.G. Suddenly the ISIS members will disappear.
Either that or there will be one big attack on Russia and russia will kill 100 muslims for every russian killed.
First of all, I am not ISIS supporter, let me clear it please.

Second, eliminating ISIS is too hard. ISIS type groups has been designed from day one in such a way that eliminating process will be extremely lengthy and the cost factor will be nightmare.

Third, if you start killing more Muslims than ultimately it will help people like ISIS.

Best way is split them and let them kill each other.
And make sure they do kill each other. :biggrin2:

Last edited:
Country flag
Many members of isis are European Muslims. No need to disguise as refugees.
Countries like uk probably gave many immigration ? They seem to be coming
And going freely from uk and getting recruits from there?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles