Is India loosing J&k ???

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
At a very simple level, it's very straight: India was partitioned once, those who wanted to leave for Pakistan did so. Kashmir was forcefully divided into half around a year later, after the Pawkee invasion. Kashmiris in India are not some special chosen people now, if they wish, they can complete the unfinished business of partition by leaving for Pak-land. The land has been divided once, reasonable chance has been given to leave. You can take the chance now if you wish to, but the land will remain as it is.

mki

thanks all members for replying. I think our government and our constitution is too weak to tackle such anti india elements. even our people every now and then asking for separate state and/or benefits in the name of minority. i think our constitution should be reform from the parliamentary to the law and order... and in my opinion there should be only 2 parties for elections... we have many problem just because of ass**** and corrupt politicians.

even J&k is part of india so why it enjoys special laws which other state of india dont have.... their should be consistency in law and order though out india......

AOE

2 main parties? How might that help the situation?

I might be over-stepping my bounds here, but I would think a strong nationalist leader would be more beneficial to India, or I could be wrong.

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
a strong pm like indira gandhi is what india needs and not a spineless pm like manmohan singh who only priority is to normalize relation with terroristan.when india was partitioned it was the minority who's decision was considered so why is manmohan singh hell bent to solve kashmir without taking into account the views of minorities of kashmir-pandits,sikhs,buddhist etc.as for anti india sentiments in kashmir we need to eliminate the separatist leaders with joint effort of raw and army and the protest will slow down eventually.the biggest impediment is the article 370 which has to be removed as quickly as possible.

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
thanks all members for replying. I think our government and our constitution is too weak to tackle such anti india elements. even our people every now and then asking for separate state and/or benefits in the name of minority. i think our constitution should be reform from the parliamentary to the law and order... and in my opinion there should be only 2 parties for elections... we have many problem just because of ass**** and corrupt politicians.

even J&k is part of india so why it enjoys special laws which other state of india dont have.... their should be consistency in law and order though out india......
No no, having only two parties will obstruct our right to choose and right to opportunity resulting in incomplete democracy. More number of parties is always favored so that different people of different thoughts and beliefs get their representative as each PP has its own separate moto and perspective. And also it does not limits the competition between any two contenders resulting in a healthy selection of GOI.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
No no, having only two parties will obstruct our right to choose and right to opportunity resulting in incomplete democracy. More number of parties is always favored so that different people of different thoughts and beliefs get their representative as each PP has its own separate moto and perspective. And also it does not limits the competition between any two contenders resulting in a healthy selection of GOI.
You are absolutely right. These comments that we hear sometimes, of "only two parties" are highly simplistic and made without a proper understanding of the reasons and rationale behind multi party democracy, as relevant to India. This is just yet another case of people blindly assuming that what works for the US will work for India without proper analysis of the vast and humongous differences between the American and Indian society (and nations).

ejazr

Ambassador
Don't worry about Kashmir, mate. Here in HYDERABAD we had tons of mofos cheering Pakistan.
Don't know which world you live but I know tons of Hyderababids and I am yet to meet one who supported Pakistan. I don't see where this conspiracy theories keep coming up from? It seems just weird when I hear people say this.

Not that I feel any need to defend or clear these wrong views, but just tired of people throwing around the cricket loyalty test and act as experts when I am sure they have probably no idea what they are talking about.

This video is about the old city area

And some recent videos of Hara street Riyadh in Saudi Arabia which is like 90% Hyderbadi expats living there; celebrating India's win uploaded by a cousin of mine living there.

Last edited by a moderator:

mki

sir, with all the respect i like to say that its not about to follow any other nation. but its about strong leadership. i am not saying that people who favor multiparty democracy thing, but what we can see in our nation is all good leaders are divided in many parties. and in the hunger of vote and to make influence and remain in the government they are harboring criminal and corrupt politicians. Our 95% politicians are either corrupt and criminal.

if there is only two party system. they have to be cautious in the case of selection of candidate as one party will be in rule they will open the books of opposite parties corruption. and over people can see the difference the which party or with politician is clean or fishy .

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
sir, with all the respect i like to say that its not about to follow any other nation. but its about strong leadership. i am not saying that people who favor multiparty democracy thing, but what we can see in our nation is all good leaders are divided in many parties. and in the hunger of vote and to make influence and remain in the government they are harboring criminal and corrupt politicians. Our 95% politicians are either corrupt and criminal.

if there is only two party system. they have to be cautious in the case of selection of candidate as one party will be in rule they will open the books of opposite parties corruption. and over people can see the difference the which party or with politician is clean or fishy .
Well, unfortunately multi-party system is a 'necessary evil' as far as India is concerned. Lets work towards making the existing setup cleaner and more efficient/transparent. :thumb:

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag

mki I`m not saying that you are unaware of facts but you must go through our political system once again. And my dear friend dont blame politicians. If something is there which can really be blamed then it the Bloo*y Bureaucracy which must we removed and a new system must urgently replace it if we have to speed up our progress.

BTW We have a separate election commission to keep a check on the candidates and their bio-data(including past records). Now as far as the weak leadership of our PM is concerned then I would agree with to some extent in the field of foreign relationship and the sub-continent affairs. Mr. Singh is very efficient in handling financial matters but as far as maintaining strategic role and securing national interests over the subcontinent and around the world is concerned then somewhere he failed to do so. And I`m damn sure that Mr. Vajpayee very well handled the situation and not only him but I hink that BJP can tackle these types of problems better than the current Government.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Don't know which world you live but I know tons of Hyderababids and I am yet to meet one who supported Pakistan. I don't see where this conspiracy theories keep coming up from? It seems just weird when I hear people say this.

Not that I feel any need to defend or clear these wrong views, but just tired of people throwing around the cricket loyalty test and act as experts when I am sure they have probably no idea what they are talking about.

This video is about the old city area

And some recent videos of Hara street Riyadh in Saudi Arabia which is like 90% Hyderbadi expats living there; celebrating India's win uploaded by a cousin of mine living there.
Problem is that both views are correct.

If 1000 muslims live in a locality and India losses and 5 among them burst firecrackers then it will tarnish the image of the remaining 995 aswell.

Im sure there are very few who scream the loudest when everyone is silent but having said that i haven't come across anyone celebrating pakistan victory in delhi as of yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rage

DFI TEAM
Ejaz, it's easy to turn a blind eye to it. But we have to confront it and face the facts.

The fact is, that it is a problem. And it is a problem, not because of the numbers of people doing it, because they will always remain a small part of the population. But it is a problem, because it is a vociferous, loud, demonstrative act that tarnishes the image of a whole community, in the eyes of others, even though it may not in yours, and that is a problem.

I can only see the number of these Nizamis dwindling day by day, as India gets ever stronger and more proficient.

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
@Baniya- In dreams kid. But I fear the situation might may be just opposite. LOL

Tronic

Kashmir will be Our's, Afghanistan.
Do the good Afghanistan-Indian relations give you sleepless nights there in Pakistan? lol.

Our sincerest support to Afghanistan to grow stronger day by day and reclaim their sovereignty from Pakistan. Cheers!

anoop_mig25

Country flag
I have simple answer to all those in J&k who hate India, Please tell us how much land you possesses and we will pay you market rate for the same, that too in USD $ and then, we will throw you out of our country, let us see if GOP will accept you without your land.
i am for it but if they claim most of land

Rage

DFI TEAM
I have simple answer to all those in J&k who hate India, Please tell us how much land you possesses and we will pay you market rate for the same, that too in USD $ and then, we will throw you out of our country, let us see if GOP will accept you without your land.
We paid them in blood. The day we busted our asses to save them from invading Pakistani guerillas in 1947! And then, again during Kargil!

There is no us or them. There is only the good Kashmiri, and the bad Kashmiri.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
And I`m damn sure that Mr. Vajpayee very well handled the situation and not only him but I hink that BJP can tackle these types of problems better than the current Government.
This phenomenon made lot of rounds in general people - that BJP has good diplomats and Congress has good economists. Just an opinion, I tend to agree to an extent.

Regards,
Virendra

sandeepdg

Common folks, you are making too much out of a cricket match !! We all know that majority of Kashmiris are anti-India, and also we all know that the number of Muslims in India is more than in Pakistan, and the majority of them support India in every issue. Please stop freaking on every such report, I have been hearing such things all my life and I have seen with my own eyes, about what I stated above.

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
the problem is not majority of people in kashmir is anti-india.but the problem is that
the upa is hell bent on appeasing kashmiri muslims while ignoring the worst form of
ethnic cleansing and suffering which the pro-india hindu pandits have been through.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles