Is India loosing J&k ???

Discussion in 'Internal Security' started by mki, Apr 2, 2011.

1. mki

mki Regular Member

As I just read in Times of India, and that worried me lot.

During India-Pakistan worldcup semifinal match, Kashmiri people was cheering pakistan. and as per the article in TOI we should be worry more as india is loosing Kashmir.

TOI article link:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Faultline-in-Kashmir-makes-people-root-for-Afridi-and-vote-in-polls/articleshow/7843182.cms

on the other hand Naxalist troubling india.

What steps should be taken by India regarding this. and how to resolve such problem.

Members please give your opinion here. As an Indian I am worried about our nation.

3. AOE

AOE Regular Member

This could be overeacting, but I guess if you really wanted to; set up some opinion polls in Jammu and Kashmir to see what the people think about being a part of India, what they think of the Indian government, etc...

Last edited: Apr 2, 2011
  4. civfanatic

civfanatic Retired Moderator

Don't worry about Kashmir, mate. Here in HYDERABAD we had tons of mofos cheering Pakistan.

5. mehwish92

mehwish92 Founding Member

Hyderabad and Kashmir are not the same. In hyderabad those supporting Pakistan may be in the minority, but in Kashmir such people are the majority.

6. mehwish92

india has such people in kashmir, in north-east, plus naxalites in the mainland. we need to be concerned about these troubled regions.

7. The Messiah

The Messiah Bow Before Me! Elite Member

Also take into account that countless illegal bangladeshi immigrants are in India.

8. mehwish92

would bangladeshis really cheer for Pakistan? I would assume them to be neutral in the case of an India-Pak match

9. mayfair

mayfair Elite Member Elite Member

Most illegal Bangladeshis would not wish to draw unnecessary attention to themselves. Even in this day there are bellends in many parts of India who cheer every Pakistan win especially against India. The number has gone down over the years but it's very much there. I speak from personal experience in Bangalore. I would like to add though that their sentiments were not shared by many of their brethren.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2011
  10. tarunraju

tarunraju Moderator Moderator

Yes, 1/4 of Hyderabad's population. That's why most of our celebratory fireworks were set off in Abids, Koti, Kachiguda, Dishuknagar, and Malakpet (if you're aware of Hyd's geography, you'll know what I mean).

There are more Pakistan supporters in Hyderabad than there are people in Srinagar. Then again, don't read too much into it. India winning is a good thing. Kashmiris get to know they're on the winning side. Whether war or sport.

11. mehwish92

yes but majority of hyderabadis would support india. majority of kashmiris on the other hand...

12. vijaytripoli

vijaytripoli Regular Member

Kashmiris want Pakistan to win World Cup Semi Final
    Massive Kashmiri croud shouting long live Pakistan in Indian Kashmir

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  13. mehwish92

i think this video is a few yrs old, not from last week.

14. debasree

debasree Regular Member

srinagar is not represent the whole kashmir,most of thr separatist & millitant groups get their sapport from the city and nearby towns,in village area people still do not sapport pakistan,and dont forget about ladakh & jammu reason,the newspapers allways go for sensational and hedlines for their circulation so dont give much attention to it.

Pintu likes this.
  15. mehwish92

not a significant video (and of bad quality; wouldn't recommend you to watch it), but just shows that the opinion in kashmir is divided. some people root for india, some for pakistan. though it only shows the opinions of about 6-7 people, you see that half root for india, half for pakistan.
    start @ about 1 minute into the video

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  16. Yatharth Singh

Yatharth Singh Regular Member

Thread has no meaning. India will never loose J&K at any cost and that too never if BJP comes into the power. After all we fought three wars over it and no doubt have also won them. So is there anyone who thinks that will loose J&K that too in the presence of its modern armed force and major influence in the subcontinent. Seriously, I dont think it will happen ever until India is defeated in any war for Kashmir.

mehwish92 likes this.
  17. maomao

maomao Veteran Hunter of Maleecha Senior Member

It does not matter what genocidal mullas think...we can see what has become of pakistan.............what matter is control of the land even if we have to send them over to pakistan......Land is what matters if they wanna live in peace they are most welcome..or else that day is not far away when we will push them into pakistan the way they ethnically cleansed Hindus out of kashmir......mullahs are a bane to this planet!

18. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

Balouchistan people cheers for India . Is pak.i.s loosing balouchistan??

19. Yatharth Singh

Yatharth Singh Regular Member

Since 1947, Pakistan has always tried to acquire it using force. Now I dont think India is too weak to defend its soil. I know what you are trying to say that most of the people there nearly hates Indian constitution and army but what about those who dont???? If they dont like India, they are free to leave India and move to Pakistan but there is no question of just simply giving J&K to another country with whom we are not at peace.

India is a democracy and not a kingdom that the king will donate his lands to its neighbor like that.

20. sayareakd

sayareakd Moderator Moderator

I have simple answer to all those in J&k who hate India, Please tell us how much land you possesses and we will pay you market rate for the same, that too in USD $ and then, we will throw you out of our country, let us see if GOP will accept you without your land.

21. AOE

AOE Regular Member

Possibly. lol

A bad example, but I can see your point. It's just a game, nothing more serious than that.