Is India a Better Place for Manufacturing Than China?

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
Theres a difference in working cheap and being productive.
hmmm, i don't think the above report, post#60, Manufacturing Competitiveness is based on cheap labor supply only :ranger:

for example, Germany and US are ranked on the 2nd and 3rd in this list??? while if you check the table 2 of this report then we find Indonesia, Vietnam on the 17th and 18th place, while there is no place for Philippines, and these three South Asian Nations are also on the high industrialization path, and these 3 countries have 'Average' Per Capita Income, very close to India as below?

https://www.cia.gov/library/publica...dia&countrycode=in&regionCode=sas&rank=166#in

in fact, Philippines is formly placed among the Newly Industrialized Nations as below......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newly_industrialized_country#Current_NICs

too many factors lead to this ranking, which includes Infrastructure, competency and availability of High Qualified to mechanic level skills, ease to do business, competitive business environment, government support for the business etc. and here its good to see that India is ranked far above the countries like Thailand, Malaysia, Brazil, Argentina, Philippines, Mexico, Turkey type the newly industrialized nations who are among the middle order countries, hence having less than 50% people among the Middle Class category, so cheap labor is available in these NICs also......

SEZs, (special economic zones), of India, along with very high competent high to low skilled workers, high level of business competency due to the business environment itself etc. led to Indian high rank in this list :india:

no smoking

Country flag
First, you reply to my posts about about rape, crime, corruption throughout China. Even when you hide everything, somethings manage to come out. Just imagine, what would be your reality inside.
Oh, First, maybe you can explain to me why it is the news of india's rape on foreign tourists all over the world medias? How many similiar cases you found in China? Are you suggesting that the foreign victims are helping China to cover it?

Then you can tell me why india has been a worse corruptive country with lower ranking than China in the transparency international list for YEARS based on the foreign companies experiences? Are you telling me that these foreign companies are also hiding things for China?

My friend, you can keep bearing your head in sand and tomorrow will be fine.

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
@no smoking unfortunate incidents like rapes do happen all over the world and china is no fairy land

China Version Rape Case Worse than India

Look at this Chinese Woman ,her Name is Tang Hui who lives in Yongzhou City Hunan Province China, her 11 years old daughter was raped by a Devil Named Zhou Jun Hui on Oct 3 2006, The devil guy then took the girl to a prostitution Place,with another 2 bad guyes together forced the girl to be a prostitute, the girl once stole a man's Mobile tried to call her parents, she was found by the 3 devils, the devils threatened her by using knife against her belly, in the prostitution place, within 3 months the girl was raped more than 100 times by Chinese no concience devils.Now she has deadly disease which she won't be cured,

Ms. Tang Hui found her daughter in the prostitution place, she reported Local police Yang Jun Xiang , the police did not give her any care,after Ms. Tang Hui threaten the local police of jumping down from the police building, the police started to make a record,

China Version Rape Case Worse than India - CNN iReport

rape cases report

http://www.uschina.usc.edu/w_usci/showarticle.aspx?articleID=13037&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Chinese woman's death after allegations of gang rape sparks unrest in Beijing may 8 2013

http://qz.com/82530/chinese-womans-death-after-allegations-of-gang-rape-sparks-unrest-in-beijing/

Rape Cases Reveal Institutional Problems

http://chinadigitaltimes.net/2013/04/rape-cases-reveal-institutional-problems/

Chinese student gets eight years for raping fellow college student in Dublin laneway

http://crime.ie/20120521/chinese-student-gets-8-years-for-rape/

AND THE LIST GOES ON

Last edited by a moderator:

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
Transparency International: China Fails Corruption Control

check between 0.20 and 0.25 china is a fail english sub titles

China Earns Poor Score on Corruption Index

even we have failed the index including you couple of points above means nothing only three point difference china 39 and India 36 since both India and china have failed Score on Corruption Index fail means fail unless you pass it dosen't make any sense since you failed as well

http://www.cov.com/files/Publicatio...eleases_2012_Corruption_Perceptions_Index.pdf

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
India's manufacturing will rise to a growth level equivalent to that of the service sector, if as government recently decided to open FDI in certain sectors. If India is fully opened up for FDI then India with its technical skilled manpower can reach a level closer to that of China in a decade in manufacturing. Government, with its pro-services-sector bent, allowed agriculture and manufacturing to suffer in the last three decades. With a change in view on FDI, our resources will be utilized to manufacture value-added commodities, which then will be exported at a higher value -- instead of exporting raw or primary commodities currently being exported. With the new competition, current producers in India will produce commodities with higher value addition and at higher quality level.

While China may lead in all important indicators like GDP, GDP growth rate, per capita income, birth control and literacy, it is in India that an individual has a free will and is rewarded for taking the initiative.If it is in any one area that India clearly beats China, it is this. It is a democracy and that is what matters in the end. Economic growth, foreign investment, a primary regional role et al are secondary.

SamwiseTheBrave

As an institution, the CCP has accomplished much, much, much more for China than the UPA, the BJP, or any of India's institutions have for India.
you only look at the benefit and not at the costs....when was the last time you asked yourself what the presence of CCP has cost you in your life ? maybe things such as freedom of thought, expression and thinking ?

no smoking

Country flag
@no smoking unfortunate incidents like rapes do happen all over the world and china is no fairy land

China Version Rape Case Worse than India

Look at this Chinese Woman ,her Name is Tang Hui who lives in Yongzhou City Hunan Province China, her 11 years old daughter was raped by a Devil Named Zhou Jun Hui on Oct 3 2006, The devil guy then took the girl to a prostitution Place,with another 2 bad guyes together forced the girl to be a prostitute, the girl once stole a man's Mobile tried to call her parents, she was found by the 3 devils, the devils threatened her by using knife against her belly, in the prostitution place, within 3 months the girl was raped more than 100 times by Chinese no concience devils.Now she has deadly disease which she won't be cured,

Ms. Tang Hui found her daughter in the prostitution place, she reported Local police Yang Jun Xiang , the police did not give her any care,after Ms. Tang Hui threaten the local police of jumping down from the police building, the police started to make a record,

China Version Rape Case Worse than India - CNN iReport

rape cases report

US-China Today: Rape in China

Chinese woman's death after allegations of gang rape sparks unrest in Beijing may 8 2013

Chinese woman’s death after allegations of gang rape sparks unrest in Beijing – Quartz

Rape Cases Reveal Institutional Problems

Rape Cases Reveal Institutional Problems - China Digital Times (CDT)

Chinese student gets eight years for raping fellow college student in Dublin laneway

Chinese student gets eight years for raping fellow college student in Dublin laneway | Crime.ie

AND THE LIST GOES ON
I didn't claim that China is free of rape. What I claimed is that India has far more rape cases than China each year! This claim is based on 2 things:
1. there are far more cases aginst foreing women in india than China, which indicates the situation is worse in india because foreign victims are more likely to speak out about their suffering so it is hard for any country to cover this kind of cases.
2. In China, women's status are relatively higher than women in india, thanks to Confucianism, raping used to be the crime results in death penalty.

no smoking

Country flag
Transparency International: China Fails Corruption Control

check between 0.20 and 0.25 china is a fail english sub titles

China Earns Poor Score on Corruption Index

even we have failed the index including you couple of points above means nothing only three point difference china 39 and India 36 since both India and china have failed Score on Corruption Index fail means fail unless you pass it dosen't make any sense since you failed as well

http://www.cov.com/files/Publicatio...eleases_2012_Corruption_Perceptions_Index.pdf
Yes, China is not much better than India.
But here we are talking about wether India is better manufacturing place than China. If you want to prove you are better then put out something that you are better.

huaxia rox

some stories about how well 'will' is going in india vis a vis prc.

in late 1970 prc began to build SEZs today the achievements can be boserved easily while when it comes to india.

2006:India struggles to copy China's SEZs - Businessweek

2013: Only 3 out of 52 SEZs operational - Times Of India

looks like this time 'will' cant save those ghost SEZs in india.

------------------------------

in 2008 in shanghai chinese began to build the highest building of china aka shanghai tower (632 meters high).
the plan is like this:

now in 2013 its almost there in shanghai.

in 2010 in mumbai indians began to build the highest building of india aka india tower (718 meters high, supposed to be the second highest building in the world only after Burj Khalifa).
the plan is like this:

now the constrction work has stopped.

i dont know if the work 'will' begin in the future but considering indian economy is growing slow than 5% which means an excat hard landing i think how they can finace the projet is beyond my understanding.

huaxia rox

Indian rupee's plunge seen damaging economy
60:1 already realized next stop: 1:1 against japanese yen.

47% graduates in India are unemployable for any job: Report - Economic Times
i dont know how the so called second IT power in the world india is going with softeware industry because i as a pretty average person in prc use mirosoft and apple stuff and have no idea about indian productions but what i do know is the salary and employment rate of those potential indian engeners can only go down in the forseable future.

TrueSpirit

Oh, First, maybe you can explain to me why it is the news of india's rape on foreign tourists all over the world medias? How many similiar cases you found in China? Are you suggesting that the foreign victims are helping China to cover it?
No, your men derive more satisfaction in raping kids & hence it is not a serious penal offence in your country. Anyway, the fact that you cannot rape a foreigner does not mean that you spare the females of your kind. The rape situation in China is already an epidemic, much worse than African nations. See, the details here.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/98537-chinese-communist-officials-seek-child-sex-for-promotion/

http://www.ibtimes.com/chinas-child-rape-isnt-rape-law-sparking-outrage-1255417

http://forcechange.com/10087/tell-c...-and-protect-children-from-corrupt-officials/

http://www.mommyish.com/2013/05/14/child-rape-china/

http://beijingcream.com/2013/05/hainan-principal-and-public-servant-investigated-for-child-rape/

http://www.topix.net/forum/world/china/TG5BCI19SFB034636

Then you can tell me why india has been a worse corruptive country with lower ranking than China in the transparency international list for YEARS based on the foreign companies experiences? Are you telling me that these foreign companies are also hiding things for China?
India & China are equally corrupt. Otherwise, you won't be here arguing about it. Shouting in all CAPS would not change the fact the China remains a corrupt, filthy, stealing, THIRD WORLD NATION & is destined to be so as long as the Chines keep pursuing their national passion of cheating, forgery, copy-ing & stealing. Kleptomaniacs have this fundamental limitation.

My friend, you can keep bearing your head in sand and tomorrow will be fine.
First, I am not a friend to you; you hardly know me. Do NOT repeat this.

Second, it is you, citizen of a cheating-stealing-copying nation who refuses to read the writing on the wall, thinking that shouting on internet would bog down the heavy-weight juggernaut that is India. The truth is Chines like you are the proverbial chicken who scoot the moment the are confronted with truth. The typical Chinese pusillanimity & evasiveness when confronted with facts, is in your DNA & you simply cannot help it.

Last edited:

t_co

@TrueSpirit

We don't need to bog down the heavy-weight juggernaut that is India; India's government is doing a fine job of it themselves.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles