Is Hindi an imposed language in India?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
70% All Indian are Dravidans some light color won't make you EUROPEAN :lol: :lol:

70% :pound:
Same crap different pic,the table says south asian not dravidian,don't distort facts.

As you yourself said that IVC were dravidians then here are facts directly from Vedas.

The other name of aryan Indra is Purandar (destroyer of citadel) citadels were only found in IVC culture also there is a clear distinction between aryan and Non aryans who were called Dasa and Dasyus.

Aryans and the Dasyus in which the Aryans used to burn the houses of the Dasyus, i.e., the Aboriginal Tribes of India. Their contention was that in the Vedas, there is mention of these aboriginal tribes and the wars which went on between them. In consequence the Aryans killed these natives and enslaved those who survived. These aboriginal tribes were known as Dravids, Kols, Bhils and Santhals etc. They were dark coloured with nose, that is, flat, nose. Their speech was harsh and loud. In religious faith they differed from the Aryans in that they were opposed to their rituals and ceremonies. They disliked their yajnas and worshiped the phallus (ling)

Read the following hyms from vedas,its about you

[09-041] HYMN XLI. Soma Pavamana.
1. ACTIVE and bright have they come forth, impetuous in speed like bulls,
Driving the black skin far away.
2 Quelling the riteless Dasyu, may we think upon the bridge of bliss,
Leaving the bridge of woe behind.
3 The mighty Pavamana's roar is heard as 'twere the rush of rain
Lightnings are flashing to the sky.
4 Pour out on us abundant food, when thou art pressed, O Indu wealth
In kine and gold and steeds and spoil.
5 Flow on thy way, Most Active, thou. fill full the mighty heavens and earth,
As Dawn, as Surya with his beams.
6 On every side, O Soma, flow round us with thy protecting stream,
As Rasa flows around the world.

[01-101] HYMN CI. Indra.
1. SING, with oblation, praise to him who maketh glad, who with Rjisvan drove the dusky brood
away.
Fain for help, him the strong whose right hand wields the bolt, him girt by Maruts we invoke to be
our Friend.
2 Indra, who with triumphant wrath smote Vyamsa down, and Sambara, and Pipru the unrighteous
one;
Who extirpated Susna the insatiate, him girt by Maruts we invoke to be our Friend.
3 He whose great work of manly might is heaven and earth, and Varuna and Surya keep his holy law;
Indra, whose law the rivers follow as they flow,-him girt by Maruts we invoke to be our Friend.
4 He who is Lord and Master of the steeds and kine, honoured -the firm and sure- at every holy act;
Stayer even of the strong who pours no offering out, -him girt by Maruts we invoke to be our Friend.
5 He who is Lord of all the world that moves and breathes, who for the Brahman first before all found
the Cows;
Indra who cast the Dasyus down beneath his feet,-him girt by Maruts we invoke to be our Friend.

[01-100] HYMN C. Indra.
18 He, much invoked, hath slain Dasyus and Simyus, after his wont, and laid them low with arrows.
The mighty Thunderer with his fair-complexioned friends won the land, the sunlight, and the waters.
19 May Indra evermore be our protector, and unimperilled may we win the booty.
This prayer of ours may Varuna grant, and Mitra, and Aditi an

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
More than building a link language, states will do well to ensure graduate studies can be carried out in local language. It would help a lot of local people get higher degrees.
I don't agree here. It will be a lot more costly and lot less efficient than earning English and read all the reaserach papers which are available in English around the world. We don't have to get rid of English just to satisfy our ego.

Sanskrit is a difficult to learn language. Hindi is the closest substitute for it. Anyway, post independence Hindi has gotten rid of a large part of its urdu vocabulary. Whether you like it or not, Hindi is anyway a de-facto spoken language in large parts of India.
Difficult or not, Sanskrit expresses and represents our culture and roots. Hindi is just bastardised illegitimate child of Sanskrit and Persian. It has no business in places like TN which has nothing to do with Hindi .

And difficult or not, Sanskrit is the way to go, not Hindi . it will also bring a lot of Hindus to mainstream worship as opposed to just brahmins. It can lead to Hindu rejenuvation

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Because these northern idiots were ruled by Persians and not southerners. Learn some history!!
That's not our fault. Carry that shame within north. We have no need to share that stupidity and shame

Btw, Hindi is throwing out Arabi/Farsi words at a pretty good rate.
Then what's there to complain about Sanskrit . Hindi - Arabic/Persian = Sanskrit anyway

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Gujrati is an Indo Aryan language like hindi,we also share our culture with them unlike non Aryan dravids.

Our current PM Modi speaks Hindi much better than Hindi speaker or a bihari Lalu.
You can keep living in your delusion that you are info European or some other crap thinking your ancestors were invaded and "" by Europeans, but Aryan invasion theory has been proven to be a pile of horse crap.

And my opposition to Hindi is not because eit is a Aryan language but because it is a bastard child and represents everything wrong with India.

Cry us a river but nothing changes the fact that hindi is just persianised Sanskrit due to Persian invasion of India . you can stink into that history all you want, but leave us out of it. Besides, Hindi states are hardly the states we want to emulate :lol:

Last edited:

Bornubus

why Northies on general gets detested by all the people from other parts of tge nation
Two fucks are given from me to the above statement and a guy who is sitting in semma andhra parading his idiocy while claiming words like Hindi Nazis.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
That was to answer question on why hindi has persian and not tamil words.
People in Uttarakhand hv made sanskrit as their official language/state language. Can any one give explanation? Oh well UK was never been under any Mulla rule either.
Still people speak there Hindi or Pahari Language...as we do.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Two fucks are given from me to the above statement and a guy who is sitting in semma andhra parading his idiocy while claiming words like Hindi Nazis.
The only idiot here is the Hindi Nazis denying the presence of Hindi Nazis.

I am yet see a telugite, kannadite, Tamil , Bengali to ask for their respective languages to be treated as only national and official language of India unlike the entitled little Hindi Nazi turds.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
That was to answer question on why hindi has persian and not tamil words.
And i just pointed out why that's another reason why I don't want Hindi to be the national language. English is more than enough to remind us what happened to our national because of infighting

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
And, behold the imperator!
:hail::hail::hail::hail:

dumbass, I am more comfortable sitting in Seema Andhra than either UP, or Hariyana or Rajasthan or Delhi, where friends greet each other with B$hench@d and complements fondly with M*therch@d. Here the people are CIVILISED, as opposed to the dirtbag culture you represent!

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

I am yet see a telugite, kannadite, Tamil , Bengali to ask for their respective languages to be treated as only national and official language of India unlike the entitled little Hindi Nazi turds.
If in Tirupati Mandir people go. What will they chant? Allah hu Akbar?

In the end they will chant slokas in Sanskrit. Because only that has the value.

Dreamhunter

Country flag
Same crap different pic,the table says south asian not dravidian,don't distort facts.

As you yourself said that IVC were dravidians then here are facts directly from Vedas.

The other name of aryan Indra is Purandar (destroyer of citadel) citadels were only found in IVC culture also there is a clear distinction between aryan and Non aryans who were called Dasa and Dasyus.

Aryans and the Dasyus in which the Aryans used to burn the houses of the Dasyus, i.e., the Aboriginal Tribes of India. Their contention was that in the Vedas, there is mention of these aboriginal tribes and the wars which went on between them. In consequence the Aryans killed these natives and enslaved those who survived. These aboriginal tribes were known as Dravids, Kols, Bhils and Santhals etc. They were dark coloured with nose, that is, flat, nose. Their speech was harsh and loud. In religious faith they differed from the Aryans in that they were opposed to their rituals and ceremonies. They disliked their yajnas and worshiped the phallus (ling)

Read the following hyms from vedas,its about you

[09-041] HYMN XLI. Soma Pavamana.
1. ACTIVE and bright have they come forth, impetuous in speed like bulls,
Driving the black skin far away.
2 Quelling the riteless Dasyu, may we think upon the bridge of bliss,
Leaving the bridge of woe behind.
3 The mighty Pavamana's roar is heard as 'twere the rush of rain
Lightnings are flashing to the sky.
4 Pour out on us abundant food, when thou art pressed, O Indu wealth
In kine and gold and steeds and spoil.
5 Flow on thy way, Most Active, thou. fill full the mighty heavens and earth,
As Dawn, as Surya with his beams.
6 On every side, O Soma, flow round us with thy protecting stream,
As Rasa flows around the world.

[01-101] HYMN CI. Indra.
1. SING, with oblation, praise to him who maketh glad, who with Rjisvan drove the dusky brood
away.
Fain for help, him the strong whose right hand wields the bolt, him girt by Maruts we invoke to be
our Friend.
2 Indra, who with triumphant wrath smote Vyamsa down, and Sambara, and Pipru the unrighteous
one;
Who extirpated Susna the insatiate, him girt by Maruts we invoke to be our Friend.
3 He whose great work of manly might is heaven and earth, and Varuna and Surya keep his holy law;
Indra, whose law the rivers follow as they flow,-him girt by Maruts we invoke to be our Friend.
4 He who is Lord and Master of the steeds and kine, honoured -the firm and sure- at every holy act;
Stayer even of the strong who pours no offering out, -him girt by Maruts we invoke to be our Friend.
5 He who is Lord of all the world that moves and breathes, who for the Brahman first before all found
the Cows;
Indra who cast the Dasyus down beneath his feet,-him girt by Maruts we invoke to be our Friend.

[01-100] HYMN C. Indra.
18 He, much invoked, hath slain Dasyus and Simyus, after his wont, and laid them low with arrows.
The mighty Thunderer with his fair-complexioned friends won the land, the sunlight, and the waters.
19 May Indra evermore be our protector, and unimperilled may we win the booty.
This prayer of ours may Varuna grant, and Mitra, and Aditi an
Very interesting
This means that the ancestors of north Indians were conquered by a small group of Aryan invaders
who forced the native people of north india to change their language. The same also happened in
England and Turkey in the past. The native people of England were conquered by the Anglo-
Saxons and later by the French speaking Normans and modern English was created by these invaders.
The native people of Turkey also changed their language from Greek to Turkish because they were
conquered by the Central Asian Turks.
On the other hand Southern India was too powerful to be conquered by the Aryans as it was protected
by several powerful Kingdoms which is the main reason why Southern Indian people still speak Dravidian
languages. It is also interesting to note that the Sangam literature glorifies the Dravidian rulers
like Chola, Chera, and Pandya who defeated Aryan rulers. One Chera King literally calls himself
Destroyer of the Aryans.

Bornubus

Yet you failed to give any instances of hindi nazism any example secondly the official status is given given constitution if anyone has a problem with it plz blow the parliament in LTTE style to show dissent.

We have nothing in common with south indian both racially or culturally except the religion.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Oh please, speaking pure Tamil is an integral part of the syllabus here in TN. I'm not aware of the other states.

Every guy who has passed through a decent school can speak without mixing English unless it is something scientific without regional equivalents.

Please don't make such sweeping statements without knowing the ground realities.
:pound: when I visited haryana and Punjab, I saw no difference in the appearance of people there vis a vis south .

If anything, these clowns claiming to be descendants of Europeans fuckig their ancestors only proves how bad their inferiority complex is :rofl:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Yet you failed to give any instances of hindi nazism any example secondly the official status is given given constitution if anyone has a problem with it plz blow the parliament in LTTE style to show dissent.

We have nothing in common with south indian both racially or culturally except the religion.
Yes, you are all descended from Europeans fucking your ancestors and are of different race than south Indians. Aren't you proud of that?:pound:

So I for long had a suspicion that the Hindi turds pushing their illegitimate language is just overcompensating for their inferiority complex. This thread is further proof for me:lol:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
If in Tirupati Mandir people go. What will they chant? Allah hu Akbar?

In the end they will chant slokas in Sanskrit. Because only that has the value.
What's your point? That's why i want Sanskrit to be our national language and not Hindi, the bastard child of Persian and Sanskrit , spoken by the least developed parts of India .

I think we can put an end to this problem by banning Hindi and substituting it with sanskrit

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Very interesting
This means that the ancestors of north Indians were conquered by a small group of Aryan invaders
who forced the native people of north india to change their language. The same also happened in
England and Turkey in the past. The native people of England were conquered by the Anglo-
Saxons and later by the French speaking Normans and modern English was created by these invaders.
The native people of Turkey also changed their language from Greek to Turkish because they were
conquered by the Central Asian Turks.
On the other hand Southern India was too powerful to be conquered by the Aryans as it was protected
by several powerful Kingdoms which is the main reason why Southern Indian people still speak Dravidian
languages. It is also interesting to note that the Sangam literature glorifies the Dravidian rulers
like Chola, Chera, and Pandya who defeated Aryan rulers. One Chera King literally calls himself
Destroyer of the Aryans.
who is Tipu sultan then? :p ................

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@Srinivas_K I told you how most Indians are stupid and believe this horshit called AIT. See for yourself

Bornubus

And, behold the imperator!
:hail::hail::hail::hail:

dumbass, I am more comfortable sitting in Seema Andhra than either UP, or Hariyana or Rajasthan or Delhi, where friends greets each other with B$hench@d and complements fondly with M*therch@d. Here the people are CIVILISED, as opposed to the dirtbag culture you represent!
Good for a assclown who stinks like a fish from 100 metres, thus looked down in some places in north, additionally they can enjoy marrying their nieces as Mama for all we care.

Btw i am not from UP my native place is himachal but now i m in NCR but i revered all the places for it is the land of Rama and krishna.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles