Is Hindi an imposed language in India?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
I do not know if Hindi is imposed upon us but it is certainly vexing for kids of non Hindi speaking parents to learn the language properly. When we had compulsory Hindi lessons from class 6, I too found it a bit difficult. (This despite the fact that both Hindi and Bengali have originated from Sanskrit.) I guess students from South face even greater hurdles in mastering this language.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
  1. Check Genetic studies all Indians genetics min 70-100% are same. :pound:
Indian South is very rich culturally&TECHNOLOGICALLY (all IT/mfg guys are from South), northern are INFERIOR SPECIES.Even today they don't have any culture/development EXCEPT their GOW MATA.... as people called them COWBELT:rofl:
Yes Northerners are Inferior species because of Cowbelt plus we have no culture.

Superior species of IT land
dhanush_nw1.jpg

Inferior northie
Vidyut_Jamwal_at_BIG_RTL_Thrill_launch_5_10611_18093.jpg

BTW since periyar never told that Lord Krishna was a Go - pal from a cow belt ...... don't forget to bow down before him ;lol:

Jnana-Aindra2.jpg

Last edited:

asingh10

lol, our enemies must be looking at some of the threads here (caste, bhakts vs hindutvadi, north vs south, sickular vs communal, hindi vs dravidian etc) and laughing their asses off at the stupidity of indians.

PS: Even ISI has catched on to the North vs South and Hindi vs Non Hindi faultine, so keep going at each other :-

asingh10

So far as the language debate goes...

North Indians Hindi champions :- Why don't you spend more time worrying about indigenous North Indian languages vanishing as opposed to post 1947 construct like Hindi ? Don't blame South Indians, Muslims, Seculars for balking at Sanskrit. The moronery of Hindi chauvinist Hindi belt Hindu leadership is to blame.

Dravidian nationalists :- Your kids can't speak a proper sentence of Telugu/Tamil/Kannada/Malayalam, neither can you (in all likeliness) without mixing English. But what's biggest threat facing Telugu/Tamil/Kannada/Malayalam ? Hindi promotion obviously.

Clowns...

Dreamhunter

Country flag
I dont really think that Hindi is imposed. But its obvious that Hindi can not be the official
language of whole India. The Hindi speaking regions dont have a great reputation as the
Hindi belt is the least developed region in India. So its understandable that most of the
Southern Indian people do not want to learn Hindi.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I dont really think that Hindi is imposed. But its obvious that Hindi can not be the official
language of whole India. The Hindi speaking regions dont have a great reputation as the
Hindi belt is the least developed region in India. So its understandable that most of the
Southern Indian people do not want to learn Hindi.
Hindi is an official language but not a national language.

If some one in Tamil nadu writes an email in Hindi, the officer there has to reply in Hindi. Where as if some some one in Punjab writes an email in Telugu the officer has to reply in Telugu only.

Bornubus

70% Dravidan/S Asian
Leave aside Brahmin genetic make up for some time .............and first explain to me the term Dravidian/S asian you mean 70% south asians are dravids ? :lol:

This guy already laughing his ass off after hearing this as both him and vidyut are south asians

1260.jpg

220px-Vidhyut_&_Arhaan_at_the_launch_of_'Big_RTL_Thrill'_channel.jpg

Last edited:

The Last Stand

Country flag

North Indians Hindi champions :- Why don't you spend more time worrying about indigenous North Indian languages vanishing as opposed to post 1947 construct like Hindi ? Don't blame South Indians, Muslims, Seculars for balking at Sanskrit. The moronery of Hindi chauvinist Hindi belt Hindu leadership is to blame.

Dravidian nationalists :- Your kids can't speak a proper sentence of Telugu/Tamil/Kannada/Malayalam, neither can you (in all likeliness) without mixing English. But what's biggest threat facing Telugu/Tamil/Kannada/Malayalam ? Hindi promotion obviously.

Clowns...
Oh please, speaking pure Tamil is an integral part of the syllabus here in TN. I'm not aware of the other states.

Every guy who has passed through a decent school can speak without mixing English unless it is something scientific without regional equivalents.

Please don't make such sweeping statements without knowing the ground realities.

Bornubus

Indian languages.JPG

................................................................................................

asingh10

Oh please, speaking pure Tamil is an integral part of the syllabus here in TN. I'm not aware of the other states.

Every guy who has passed through a decent school can speak without mixing English unless it is something scientific without regional equivalents.

Please don't make such sweeping statements without knowing the ground realities.
I'm talking about the cities. I work with people from all over India and most of the convent/CBSE/ICSE types can hardly speak their native tongues without mixing English.

BTW what do you think about Asad Owaisi & Islamists in Hyderabad, Bangalore etc preferring to speak in Urdu /Deccani? Never seen any outrage against them.

The Last Stand

Country flag
@Bornubus,

Your color based arguments are wholly retarded. I had classmates born and brought up in Chennai, with ancestral roots within TN which are whiter than the guy you posted above.

And I had a classmate who was from Maharashtra, and he was most certainly, the "inferior" colour

Bornubus

Clowns...
My relatives who are US citizens in Pasadena CA prefer to use hindi for their kids in their homes instead of english.

asingh10

Leave aside Brahmin genetic make up for some time .............and first explain to me the term Dravidian/S asian you mean 70% south asians are dravids ? :lol:

This guy already laughing his asses off after hearing this as both him and vidyut are south asians

View attachment 6873

View attachment 6874
Do all North Indians look like Vidyut Jamwal ? You and I both know the answer. Go see how your aryan brethren from West treat you at international airports.

Please step down from your high horse.

Bornubus

@Bornubus,

Your color based arguments are wholly retarded. I had classmates born and brought up in Chennai, with ancestral roots within TN which are whiter than the guy you posted above.

And I had a classmate who was from Maharashtra, and he was most certainly, the "inferior" colour
Tell that to that retard who call northies as inferior.

Bornubus

Do all North Indians look like Vidyut Jamwal ? You and I both know the answer. Go see how your aryan brethren from West treat you at international airports.

Please step down from your high horse.
I can only say on my behalf and my kins.

asingh10

My relatives who are US citizens in Pasadena CA prefer to use hindi for their kids in their homes instead of english.
Aren't you a Dogra ? Dogras speak Dogri not Hindi. You north indian hindi champions are confused ass people yourself.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
kya tamasha laga rakha hai bc? yeh koi tareek ahai debate karen ka?

its about language... arses have moved to God knows what and what not? :scared2:

yeh thread bhi band hoga ab bc. :mad2:

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Yes Northerners are Inferior species because of Cowbelt plus we have no culture.

Superior species of IT land
View attachment 6870

Inferior northie
View attachment 6871

BTW since periyar never told that Lord Krishna was a Go - pal from a cow belt ...... don't forget to bow down before him ;lol:

View attachment 6872
You just proved all the arguments about Northies being dominated by and represented by the ignorant uneducated ridiculously stupid part of their people. BTW, you also proved why Northies on general gets detested by all the people from other parts of the nation - because of such ill-informed braindead people like you doesn't get shouted down by the so called enlightened and educated and suave Northies. Is there any wonder rest of the nation call you backward when you not only bring superiority-inferiority of people from different parts of the nation and thus denying the harmonious ethos of the nation, but also to prove that mythical and absent superiority you bring the colour of skin - of all things! :lol:

Btw, the Lord Krishna you mentioned had skin dark as night, so did Lord Rama. So much for fair Aryan root of Northies when their two most revered deities are dark skinned!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles