Is Hindi an imposed language in India?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajputra

meaning? ..............................
Look at my previous post in this thread and the word "Purity" ~ is that not a clue? Maybe this guy whom you are talking is one example of failed attempt at colonization of India by certain Central Asian Race ?

Krusty

Country flag
To all 'aryan invasion' theory supporters.

Where are the blue eyed blondes?

It only says a lot about your insecurities and Aryan wannabie nature. Not to mention lack of any kind of self respect. No better than Napakis, who are Arab wannabies themselves.

Last edited:

mendosa

To all 'aryan invasion' theory supporters.

Where are the blue eyed blondes?

It only says a lot about your insecurities and Aryan wannabie nature. Not to mention lack of any kind of self respect. No better than Napakis, who are Arab wannabies themselves.
Hindi is not even a real language. It is just a make shift transactional amalgamation created by the invaders and traders to interact with the local Indian population, mixed with bastardized Urdu, Farsi, Sanskrit words and still people make a big deal out of it.

This dilemma appears in Naturam Godse's final letter written just before shooting Gandhi where he brushes upon Gandhi's agenda to impose 'Hindustani' on India to whitewash all other languages.

Here's an excerpt from the letter :

Gandhi’s pro-Muslim policy is blatantly in his perverse attitude on the question of the national language of India . It is quite obvious that Hindi has the most prior claim to be accepted as the premier language. In the beginning of his career in India , Gandhi gave a great impetus to Hindi but as he found that the Muslims did not like it, he became a champion of what is called Hindustani.. Everybody in India knows that there is no language called Hindustani; it has no grammar; it has no vocabulary. It is a mere dialect, it is spoken, but not written. It is a bastard tongue and cross-breed between Hindi and Urdu, and not even the Mahatma’s sophistry could make it popular. But in his desire to please the Muslims he insisted that Hindustani alone should be the national language of India . His blind followers, of course, supported him and the so-called hybrid language began to be used. The charm and purity of the Hindi language was to be prostituted to please the Muslims. All his experiments were at the expense of the Hindus.

Krusty

Country flag
Hindi is not even a real language. It is just a street language with bastardized Urdu, Farsi words and still people make a big deal out of it.

This dilemma appears in Naturam Godse's final letter written just before shooting Gandhi where he brushes upon Gandhi's agenda to impose 'Hindustani' on India to whitewash all other languages.

Here's an excerpt from the letter :
Thank you @mendosa saar for the excerpt .. more ammo for me.

Hindi is nothing but congressi (a naive Gandhi, cunning Nehru and all of his lapdogs) attempt to destroy local languages of India...

mendosa

Thank you @mendosa saar.. more ammo for me.

Hindi is nothing but congressi (a naive Gandhi, cunning Nehru and all of his lapdogs) attempt to destroy local languages of India...

There used to be a script called Modi Script, which used to be used by a large region, what is currently (TN + Maharashtra + MP + Karnataka). The bifurcation and standardization into Tamil and Devnagri as we see today was done by the British otherwise Marathi script used to look like Tamil.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modi_alphabet

Although Modi was primarily used to write Marathi, other languages such as Urdu, Kannada, Gujarati, Rajasthani, Hindi and Tamil are also known to have been written in Modi.[2]
The British Colonial era, or the ānglakālīn (आंग्ल कालीन), is the final stage of the Modi script. It is associated with British rule and was used from 1818 to 1952. On 25 July 1917, the Bombay Presidency decided to replace the Modi script with the Balbodh style of Devnagari as the primary script of administration

Krusty

Country flag
Sorry to break my silence but Brah delete this post its flame bait.
Bro this whole thread is a flaming cauldron.... that's why I asked you when you made a post today.. please take the time to read it in its entirety and you will understand...

This thread has some very uncomfortable truths... nonetheless something everyone should know.. unfortunately I can cite the proof and circumstances...

That isn't to say Tamil nationalists are in the clear. They have played taken full advantage of nehrus plans and people turned out to be as wise as sheep. end result is what you see today.

P.S: sorry bro, @mendosa saar has already quoted me and I can't edit my post..

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Can't we study all three languages,
I mean in Bengal we used to study English, Hindi and Bengali as a third language.
In this way I preserved my hindi and also learned a new language.:biggrin2:
Whats the big deal?

itsme

Country flag
Look at my previous post in this thread and the word "Purity" ~ is that not a clue? Maybe this guy whom you are talking is one example of failed attempt at colonization of India by certain Central Asian Race ?
Ok, but who are the pure breed and who are vanarsena? ..........

Last edited:

square

Strategic Issues
aryan invasion ?

why do only people from TN and karnataka belive in it.....does the aryans invade by air , bypassing the entire MP , mahrastra , orissa , andhra..?

anyway , not easy to undetstand why people from andhra + talangana ( telgu speaking ) has strong affection towards hindi opposite to people from TN or karnataka......is it more to do with politics ?

and who are dravadiens......the word originate from word " dravya " means water.....people living nearby sea...water !!.....TN & karnataka coast...

see , the point is , whenever there is a change in way of life , the older generation object it and try to put blame ......like we some time blame on west......thats the invasion.......even if you shift from bannana leavies to stell plates.....invasion !!!

Last edited:

Rajputra

Depends who you consider what you mentioned above.
Despite mixing for 5000 years, we still have certain communities who posses features of same invadors. You can find this people in J/K, Himachal and North West of India.

Needless to say our Ancestors tried to keep our blood pure in other regions as well, but pressure was too much there.

You are from Jammu, what are your views ?

Rajputra

Ok, but who are the pure breed and who are vanarsena? ..........
Those who still have North Indic facial features with caucosoid bonstructure are some-what pure.

Vanarsena was used in Ramayana for some People who used to dwell certain region of South Asia, as they still do.

mendosa

Sorry to break my silence but Brah delete this post its flame bait.
Here's a quote from Sushma Swaraj :

External affairs minister Sushma Swaraj on Sunday said that she wanted to see that the “supremacy” of Hindi over English is established in her ministry.

“To promote Hindi language is not just the job of an organisation or sangathan, it is the responsibility of all office-bearers of the external affairs ministry. Everyone should take a pledge to help earn Hindi its deserved place, which has been neglected for so many years.

“The monopoly of English should be broken. I want to see that day in future when the supremacy of Hindi over English is established at the external affairs ministry,” she said at the ministry’s “Vishwa Hindi Diwas” programme.
@Bhumihar @Hemu Vikram Aditya This sounds like more than just "let's learn as many languages as we can". It sounds like a political statement. Then suddenly other languages will say, "why not us?"

MEA will promote Hindi to whom? a lot of NRIs are non-Hindi speaking. There are more non-Hindi speaking NRIs than Hindi-speaking NRI. Even within India, nearly 60% Indians speak a language other than Hindi. When the government itself makes it a political tool, then they can't complain that other regional languages are upset.

Jalikattu was banned, why didn't the center intervene to restore the primacy of local culture then? Dahi handi and bull racing was banned in Maharashtra, how come the center didn't intervene then? Commies are banning Durga puja in Bengal, how come the center doesn't intervene? and out of the blue they want to restore the primacy of Hindi to preserve local tradition? This was not even mentioned in the manifesto. Have they accomplished all other things in the manifesto? do they have nothing better to do than to restore primacy of Hindi?

The government should be concentrating on wiping out the Lutyen's version of history from school syllabus. This language promotion business is unnecessary provocation with no gains at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles