Is he safe because of Pakistan or our govt.?

arya

Country flag

guys want to know why is living till now because of Pakistan govt of because of our govt .

don't you think we can put a rs 100 cr on his death as usa did.

we must have to kill rat now

arya

Country flag
why he is living till now , cant we do any action direct or indirect .

whats raw , ib are doing .

Bachchu Yadav

I think it is good idea. Our indian government must have head money on him .. may be fifty thousands.

arya

Country flag
I think it is good idea. Our indian government must have head money on him .. may be fifty thousands.
five lakh from my side forget about govt , but yes now he should be rest in hell

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
Surely he`s not safe. He too fears death which is the reason that he`s hiding in Pakistan. And if R&AW is even doing anything then surely you or none of us wouldnt be told about it. Isnt it?

BTW R&AW has previously achieved successful assassination missions and nabbing most-wanted from foreign soil and bringing them back to India quietly to be produced before the Indian court. So if something like that could be done then it will happen suddenly for us, since a normal civilian knows less than 3% of what happens over the Intelligence Agencies.

It takes time to gather intelligence for some covert operation. I`m sure our Intelligence agencies wont be sitting idle on this issue. I`v a deep faith on them.

arya

Country flag
Surely he`s not safe. He too fears death which is the reason that he`s hiding in Pakistan. And if R&AW is even doing anything then surely you or none of us wouldnt be told about it. Isnt it?

BTW R&AW has previously achieved successful assassination missions and nabbing most-wanted from foreign soil and bringing them back to India quietly to be produced before the Indian court. So if something like that could be done then it will happen suddenly for us, since a normal civilian knows less than 3% of what happens over the Intelligence Agencies.

It takes time to gather intelligence for some covert operation. I`m sure our Intelligence agencies wont be sitting idle on this issue. I`v a deep faith on them.
well he is trouble maker for us , i hope you know he has very deep link in our system thats why he is safe till now .

amitkriit

Problem is that Pakistan can do the same to us, put bounty over heads of LK Advani and others.

arya

Country flag
Problem is that Pakistan can do the same to us, put bounty over heads of LK Advani and others.
so you think lk advani and dauid are same .

its totally failure of our intelligence that he is living till now , cant we use mossad for that work

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
So what do yo expect? Do you want India to launch another Neptune Star for Dawood? Because if that is so then you must know that Dawood is a trump card for our neighbor and is protected by the Pakistani Government. Its not easy to make any harm to him. Just wait and watch. Everyone will pay the bait.

What are your suggestions upon the possible actions I`m not getting that?

amitkriit

so you think lk advani and dauid are same .

its totally failure of our intelligence that he is living till now , cant we use mossad for that work
This is not about what we think, this is about what we can do and what they can do about it.

Mr.Ryu

Country flag

guys want to know why is living till now because of Pakistan govt of because of our govt .

don't you think we can put a rs 100 cr on his death as usa did.

we must have to kill rat now
Give/Spend 100 cr in RAW and you will have him killed, You need lot of hot cash for intelligence lol

SPIEZ

Country flag
First kill the rats within our nation who support this fella.

His friends and relatives roam free within the nation carrying on his legacy.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles