Is Finland Really Getting Ready For War With Russia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jouni

Of course I was being ridiculous. How else am I supposed to deal with your stupidity(or is it deliberate obfustication) ? But I don't expect anything less from a US lapdog :bplease:
You talk about us being US lapdogs, but for the time I have been in this forum, I have not found the core, where you based your "Indians are superior" claims. Well, maybe I will some day find them.

For example in WWII, while Finland fought first alone the full might of Soviet Union, and later with some help from Germany, but mostly alone Soviet Union and United Kingdom at their peak strenght. That time you were doing some second rate cannon fodder duties for UK, for example both India and Finland lost about 80 000 men, but adjusted to population, I would say that Finland suffered more.

Then UK handed you peacefully country without major war damage, but you managed to do nothing with it and are still dirt poor.

Forgive me sir, If I fail to see the greatness of India. All I see is your abusive posts.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You talk about us being US lapdogs, but for the time I have been in this forum, I have not found the core, where you based your "Indians are superior" claims. Well, maybe I will some day find them.

Forgive me sir, If I fail to see the greatness of India. All I see is your abusive posts.

Forgive me sir. You have to troll better than this. Where exactly have I ever claimed India is better?

About abuse, I abuse dingbats who abuse Indians or me first. I rarely initiate any attack on my own. Take @apple. He called me stupid. I gave back in kind with interest. That's how I work.

example in WWII, while Finland fought first alone the full might of Soviet Union, and later with some help from Germany, but mostly alone Soviet Union and United Kingdom at their peak strenght. That time you were doing some second rate cannon fodder duties for UK, for example both India and Finland lost about 80 000 men, but adjusted to population, I would say that Finland suffered more.

Then UK handed you peacefully country without major war damage, but you managed to do nothing with it and are still dirt poor..

Lol. Not everyone in the world was a pussy like the Finns who got their independence handed to them by Russia. We actually had to fight for our independence and we got it. Besides, unlike you, Indians were under foreign rule for hardly 4-5 centuries and that too only in sporadic places. So don't tell me how great Finns are. Even now ,We can see it from your country's behaviour how awesome it is. A country which can't even respect its own sovereignty can never get my respect.

And being poor is much better than being US lapdogs :bplease:

Last edited:

apple

I am talking purely from juristic legal point of view, because I know how holistic our Indian friends are in keeping the correct details. Culturally of course I know that we have been Finns since the times of Finnish Kingdoms. ;)
Finnish Kingdoms... now that's a topic :) Not one for this forum though.

Of course I was being ridiculous. How else am I supposed to deal with your stupidity(or is it deliberate obfustication) ? But I don't expect anything less from a US lapdog :bplease:

In case your stupid brain could not handle what I was saying here is the expanded version

You said Indians talking about Finland should learn history. I just replied that would only work in favour of Indians arguing in favour of Russia since Finland was never strong enough to even exist as a separate nation and was under Sweden or Russia most of history. And then you tried(and failed miserably) being smart playing semantics with Russian empire/Russia. And I called you out saying renaming of Russia and annexing Finland is logical by your statement. Either you are stupid or being deliberately obfuscating
No, I was being smart telling you you can't say "all of" and "most of", referring to the same thing, in the same sentence.

Part of Russia, is a very different thing from a self governing, autonomous Duchy of the Russian Empire.

Since you seemed to enjoy my first tip for you so much I'll give you another.

Your Russian Nationalist heroes would not describe Finland as being a part of Russia i.e. Russian, they have their own standards.

As to your suggestion that I'm stupid for actually understanding the topic under discussion, I'm afraid there's only one way to describe that and that is that you're being stupid.

You, Mad Indian, are a very, very stupid person.

These people are really funny. Without their master US , they would not even dare take a piss at Russia and here they are talking about how prepared they are to fight Russia? :rofl:
Once again, this time for you. Read a book about Finland's history before commenting on it.

And as Jouni was writing before, only people/ countries with low self esteem talk about lap dogs and Masters, Gunga Din.

editted to add.

Lol. Not everyone in the world was a pussy like the Finns who got their independence handed to them by Russia.
Once again, read a book. Don't learn "history" from Pmaitra's misinterpretations of Soviet era histories

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Finnish Kingdoms... now that's a topic :) Not one for this forum though.

No, I was being smart telling you you can't say "all of" and "most of", referring to the same thing, in the same sentence.

Part of Russia, is a very different thing from a self governing, autonomous Duchy of the Russian Empire.

Since you seemed to enjoy my first tip for you so much I'll give you another.

Your Russian Nationalist heroes would not describe Finland as being a part of Russia i.e. Russian, they have their own standards.

As to your suggestion that I'm stupid for actually understanding the topic under discussion, I'm afraid there's only one way to describe that and that is that you're being stupid.

You, Mad Indian, are a very, very stupid person.

Once again, this time for you. Read a book about Finland's history before commenting on it.

And as Jouni was writing before, only people/ countries with low self esteem talk about lap dogs and Masters, Gunga Din.
Did I hit a nerve somewhere with the lapdog comment? Was it too close to home?:pound:after all, australia is a US lapdog too...

As for the language part, as I said, I don't give a shit . English is not my mother tongue

About Finland being part of Russia, you can justify their lack of sovereignty all you want but won't change the fact that they had no soverignity whatsoever most of history .:bplease:

jouni

Forgive me sir. You have to troll better than this. Where exactly have I ever claimed India is better?

About abuse, I abuse dingbats who abuse Indians or me first. I rarely initiate any attack on my own. Take @apple. He called me stupid. I gave back in kind with interest. That's how I work.

Lol. Not everyone in the world was a pussy like the Finns who got their independence handed to them by Russia. We actually had to fight for our independence and we got it. Besides, unlike you, Indians were under foreign rule for hardly 4-5 centuries and that too only in sporadic places. So don't tell me how great Finns are. Even now ,We can see it from your country's behaviour how awesome it is. A country which can't even respect its own sovereignty can never get my respect.

And being poor is much better than being US lapdogs :bplease:
For your information: our civil war caused 10 times more victims than for example Ukrainian civil war has so far. Adjust to population, and we are talking 100 times more. Like I do not know Indian glorious history, you do not know ours. One thing I like, you are a patriot. That is respectable, no matter what your country is and what the stage of development is. So respect for that! I respect more a patriot, who is a moron, than traitor who is a genius.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Civil_War

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
For your information: our civil war caused 10 times more victims than for example Ukrainian civil war has so far. Adjust to population, and we are talking 100 times more. Like I do not know Indian glorious history, you do not know ours. One thing I like, you are a patriot. That is respectable, no matter what your country is and what the stage of development is. So respect for that!

I don't need your respect. If you talk trash about my country/countrymen you will be called out . Period.

Anyway you can live in your own delusion that Finland can beat Russia in war. Only morons can believe they can survive a war with a country hundred times as powerful. Nobody can save someone who is not willing to wake up.

Last edited:

apple

Did I hit a nerve somewhere with the lapdog comment? Was it too close to home?:pound:after all, australia is a US lapdog too...

As for the language part, as I said, I don't give a shit . English is not my mother tongue

About Finland being part of Russia, you can justify their lack of sovereignty all you want but won't change the fact that they had no soverignity whatsoever most of history .:bplease:
No, you didn't hit a nerve. "Lapdog", for Australia, sounds pretty much correct. We can't achieve much in International affairs by ourselves. We need partners, and partnership building requires being a relationship.

To be America's "lap dog" would be some kind of diplomatic achievement for Australia.

Australians, in general, aren't lacking in self esteem and our leaders are responsible adults.

We don't think, act, or talk, like 14 year old boys. The concept of being someones lapdog and them being our Master, ust doesn't occur to us, Gunga Din

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Hmm dealing with you guys make me appreciate how awesome French are. They are militarily strong and they actually have a sovereign foreign policy. And they do behave properly to hosts instead of being arrogant idiots. It goes without saying that empty vessels make the most noice.

No, you didn't hit a nerve. "Lapdog", for Australia, sounds pretty much correct. We can't achieve much in International affairs by ourselves. We need partners, and partnership building requires being a relationship.

To be America's "lap dog" would be some kind of diplomatic achievement for Australia.

Australians, in general, aren't lacking in self esteem and our leaders are responsible adults.

We don't think, act, or talk, like 14 year old boys. The concept of being someones lapdog and them being our Master, ust doesn't occur to us, Gunga Din
Sorry. I thought Aussies had self respect. No self respecting citizen should like it that their country is someone else's leash dog. My mistake for thinking that everyone one in the world would have self respect :frown:

apple

Hmm dealing with you guys make me appreciate how awesome French are. They are militarily strong and they actually have a sovereign foreign policy. And they do behave properly to hosts instead of being arrogant idiots. It goes without saying that empty vessels make the most noice.

Sorry. I thought Aussies had self respect. No self respecting citizen should like it that their country is someone else's leash dog. My mistake for thinking that everyone one in the world would have self respect :frown:
No, you just don't get it. You're only a dog if you act/ think like someone's bitch, Gunga Din.

Your slave mentality is preventing you from truly understanding others.

I've no problem with the French, and their military's been doing good work (in the last 20+ years) in Africa. But, wouldn't want to use their foreign policy as any kind of example.

My Australian passport is written in French, along with English. Can't imagine we'll bother what that for much longer.

flyingarg

The thing I find amazing is that Indians can be so supportive of a militarily aggressive country with delusions of being an Empire. From my understanding of Indian history, I could certainly understand if Indian's felt, some kind of, post colonial brotherhood with oppressed peoples. But, siding with the violent oppressor...
Well @apple this might help you. No country makes friends on moral grounds. The US, the french and the brits, the germans.... No One. Except may be Canada :)

From india's point of view, we chose the international bully that most favoured us.

If morality was ever really that high on the agenda of the west all their unrecyclable wastes would never be dumped in africa china or south asia. They would never have invented colonialism or neo colonialism. They have had the power to do so much good to the world since ww2 and did nothing substantial with that power.

Its always fun how the west talk about morality or oppression. We developing countries call bullshit on that. And we have learnt from the best(the west) so we be a fan boy as long as it serves us. If russia goes down we will find the next best thing. Just like any one else would do. Just like inland did that with germany. :yo:

apple

They have had the power to do so much good to the world since ww2 and did nothing substantial with that power.
The west ended International Communism since WW2: That took some doing and was pretty substantial.

flyingarg

The west ended International Communism since WW2: That took some doing and was pretty substantial.
Communism with tweeks is not that bad. China is a good example. And do not bring in the argument against communism saying people are oppressed, few are rich, corruption is rampant... etc etc... it there everywhere. even in democracy. irrespective of ideology concentration of wealth with in a few select is inevitible if not controlled.
And come on, it was never about ideology. You just wanted to take down an opponent. And do not even get me started on the collatoral damages both russia and usa left behind.

jouni

Testing the location based system activity

Broccoli

Funny how some people claim that Finland is lapdog of United States because we don't bend over for Russians.

If India is so stronk why do so many Indians in here want to take Putlers peenor up their batty? Explain that to me.

flyingarg

Funny how some people claim that Finland is lapdog of United States because we don't bend over for Russians.

If India is so stronk why do so many Indians in here want to take Putlers peenor up their batty? Explain that to me.

Come on we know you love 'mericaa and its freedom. Every university has a 4th of july brunch with burgers and fries, with the flags and every thing... :daru::clap2::hat:
Though saying you are its 'lapdog' is taking things too far :sad:. And come on.. we are russian biased.. we both just love different kind of assholes.. its ok :lehappy:

pmaitra

If you dont care about Ukraine, why the hell do you even care who Indians support?
It is interesting to note that the self-styled "English teacher" has much conceitedly avoided this question, and gone on to blather about a lot of half baked surrealisms.

The west is adopting more and more communist ideals since WWII.

There are more people with Finno-Ugric blood in the Russian Federation than there are in Finland.

Finland is a lapdog of the US because it won't bend over for Russia: No. (Who claimed that?)
Finland is a lapdog of the US because it will bend over for the US: Yes.

Who cares whether India is stonk, whatever that means?

Looking for Putler's peenor? You might find it closer home.

Sorry, having observed your and @apple 's posts, I can say that any attempt at couthness and congeniality is wasted on you two. Please spare this thread from your filth.

For your information: our civil war caused 10 times more victims than for example Ukrainian civil war has so far. Adjust to population, and we are talking 100 times more. Like I do not know Indian glorious history, you do not know ours. One thing I like, you are a patriot. That is respectable, no matter what your country is and what the stage of development is. So respect for that! I respect more a patriot, who is a moron, than traitor who is a genius.

I remember you had posted a quote where some Finn claimed "we fought for our independence." I realized immediately what Kvass and Tarkhun mixture they teach in Finnish schools. If I have to learn Finnish history, the last thing I would touch is a Finnish school history textbook.

Coming back to the Civil War, no one forced the Finnish Nazi sympathizers to carry out pogroms, imprisonments, executions, and general persecution of those Finns who wanted closer ties with Soviet Russia. Finland today tries to portray a very peaceful appearance, but this peaceful appearance comes after a very bloody campaign to wipe out all opposing voices within Finland.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
It is interesting to note that the self-styled "English teacher" has much conceitedly avoided this question, and gone on to blather about a lot of half baked surrealisms.

The west is adopting more and more communist ideals since WWII.

There are more people with Finno-Ugric blood in the Russian Federation than there are in Finland.

Finland is a lapdog of the US because it won't bend over for Russia: No. (Who claimed that?)
Finland is a lapdog of the US because it will bend over for the US: Yes.

Who cares whether India is stonk, whatever that means?

Looking for Putler's peenor? You might find it closer home.

Sorry, having observed your and @apple 's posts, I can say that any attempt at couthness and congeniality is wasted on you two. Please spare this thread from your filth.

I remember you had posted a quote where some Finn claimed "we fought for our independence." I realized immediately what Kvass and Tarkhun mixture they teach in Finnish schools. If I have to learn Finnish history, the last thing I would touch is a Finnish school history textbook.

Coming back to the Civil War, no one forced the Finnish Nazi sympathizers to carry out pogroms, imprisonments, executions, and general persecution of those Finns who wanted closer ties with Soviet Russia. Finland today tries to portray a very peaceful appearance, but this peaceful appearance comes after a very bloody campaign to wipe out all opposing voices within Finland.
:rofl: Its funny that allies(Aussies) and axis(Finns) are talking about how they saved the world from communism together . no wonder they support the neonazis of Ukraine. Hypocrites

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Come on we know you love 'mericaa and its freedom. Every university has a 4th of july brunch with burgers and fries, with the flags and every thing... :daru::clap2::hat:
Though saying you are its 'lapdog' is taking things too far :sad:. And come on.. we are russian biased.. we both just love different kind of assholes.. its ok :lehappy:
Wait,,, Finns celebrate 4th of July (Amerikan independence)???

:pound: :pound:

pmaitra

Wait,,, Finns celebrate 4th of July (Amerikan independence)???

:pound: :pound:
Didn't know this. I always thought Finland was a neutral and sovereign state. Looks like Finland is beginning to take pride in vassalhood.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Didn't know this. I always thought Finland was a neutral and sovereign state. Looks like Finland is beginning to take pride in vassalhood.
I'm waiting for a confirmation from @flyingarg
From his flag (assuming he isn't using a proxy), he lives there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles