Is DFI a RSS mouth piece?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Ban the commie
Not possible.

This is a democratic forum to include the Mods circle.

Civfanatic has a huge following in the Mods' Circle. :rofl:

And Not all mods are Sickular
True.

Most are so popular that it makes the poster sick! :eek:

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag
ROFL.

DFI is not RSS mouthpiece but it's Anti-RSS forum. Most if not all Admins/Mods/Star members are Anti-RSS. In fact, one is promoted if they are Anti-RSS (one of the criteria). Allegation ? Maybe.

DFI certainly doesn't represent Urban India opinion. How ? 90% Netizen are active on social networking site like FB, Twitter. Majority of active and popular netizens are RSS supporters (The one who do have any opinion on RSS). Even Heavyweight journo and media don't have guts to say negative about RSS because then reply tweets/post are in lakhs.

On DFI, It's opposite. Except 4-5 old members and some new members, Most of them are Anti-RSS. People don't even start a thread on that because venom against RSS starts in no time and thread becomes troll fiesta.

For defense, Geo-politics, International affairs and even in Politics. Everything is balanced. But as far as organsation like RSS is concerned, DFI is Anti-RSS forum and this forum is not at all balanced. I am sure those who are Pro-RSS and active here don't even take post seriously on DFI if it's related to RSS.

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
They have a hand in assasinating the Mahatma (though never proven).They think Periyar is a devil and evil incarnate
How can you say they had a hand in assassinating the Mahatma when it is not proven ? Mahatma was also a human and he had his share of follies the biggest I could immediately take of my mind is introducing religion into politics [Khilafat movement] and giving Pakistan its alleged share of resources without which it may have very well crumbled.

Regarding Periyar, he certainly overdid his hand....Anti-brahmanism was fine...but anti-Hinduism...I dont like it nor the majority here, That is why the membership in DK is today limited Veeramani and his family.

Galaxy

Country flag
Sometime back, OP who started this thread gave justification of Godhra train burning and it was ok and normal but when Pankaj gave justification of Post-Godhra riot, One of the Anti-RSS mod banned him.

All Admin/Mods are Anti-RSS except 1-2 that also i am not sure. But it's okay as it's known fact that they are biased.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Not possible.

This is a democratic forum to include the Mods circle.

Civfanatic has a huge following in the Mods' Circle. :rofl:

True.

Most are so popular that it makes the poster sick! :eek:
But :why:???

Have we not suffered enough because of commies:tsk::tsk:???

And Sickulars create more problems than solving them:truestory:

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag
Galaxy you were promoted :D
Take my Status back. It doesn't matter to me!

What i want is Mods/Admin should be neutral. They are balanced in every topic and discussion but somehow, They are biased when it comes to RSS!!

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Sometime back, OP who started this thread gave justification of Godhra train burning and it was ok and normal but when Pankaj gave justification of Post-Godhra riot, One of the Anti-RSS mod banned him.

All Admin/Mods are Anti-RSS except 1-2 that also i am not sure. But it's okay as it's known fact that they are biased.
Galaxy,

Report the post, mods will initiate the action.

pankaj nema

Country flag

Miss me BROTHER :hug: I am back

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
i suggest we encourage defense discussion and posters like Kunal to post frequently. There's been too much of communal shitfest at this forum lately.
Lets get back to geo politik and defense - the core of this forum.

Galaxy

Country flag
Can you post the link ?
There is a RSS thread, 2-3 months back, He said. In fact, I was the one who replied him. Will find that specific post and tell you.

If pankaj was banned, Then Lemontree should be banned too!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Take my Status back. It doesn't matter to me!

What i want is Mods/Admin should be neutral. They are balanced in every topic and discussion but somehow, They are biased when it comes to RSS!!
Why should we take it back. It was just an answer to your question about promotion.

How many mods are there on the RSS thread? How many have taken any anti pro RSS member for anything said in that thread? How many posts have been reported in that thread? No one has intervened and I am yet to see what's in that thread.

Galaxy

Country flag
I think, All religious related thread should be banned on DFI.

Most of the members join DFI because of defense, geo-politics and international affairs only. Quality will improve and there will be healthy discussion.

The one who support RSS will always do. The one who hate it will always do. I have not seen a single member on DFI or anywhere else who has changed it's opinion. Everyone has certain and inflexible opinion. It's difficult to learn an ideology but almost impossible to unlearn. So, Why to discuss when there cannot be any consensus ?

Last edited:

plugwater

ROFL.

DFI is not RSS mouthpiece but it's Anti-RSS forum. Most if not all Admins/Mods/Star members are Anti-RSS. In fact, one is promoted if they are Anti-RSS (one of the criteria). Allegation ? Maybe.
Bullshit!! What about Tshering ? All he talks/whines about is congress and sonia in every fvcking thread, he got promoted because mods thought he is good in NE affairs, hell he does not even live there and he never talks about it.

Bloody bad decision by decision makers i would say!!

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Galaxy,

This is a serious issue for us.

From my working with the staff here for over 3 years now, I have never seen a bias for this or that within and we have tried keeping it that way, if anyone, Ray sir would be the best judge of the situation of what happens within as he overlooks us as a mentor.

None the less, since this thing has happened, corrective measure needs to be taken up. Your post #46 has been reported, and for further action to be taken, report the requisite post. If indeed Godhra killings have been justified, the concerned member, who so ever be that, will face action.

Galaxy

Country flag
Bullshit!! What about Tshering ? All he talks/whines about is congress and sonia in every fvcking thread, he got promoted because mods thought he is good in NE affairs, hell he does not even live there and he never talks about it.

Bloody bad decision by decision makers i would say!!
T-shering doesn't have any opinion on RSS. I know him very well. Also, He is not so active anymore.....

S.A.T.A. was Pro-RSS but he left the forum few months back due to some unknown reason!!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I think, All religious related thread should be banned on DFI.

Most of the members join DFI because of defense, geo-politics and international affairs only. Quality will improve and there will be healthy discussion.

The one who support RSS will always do. The one who hate it will always do. I have not seen a single member on DFI who has changed it's opinion the day i joined. Everyone has certain and inflexible opinion. It's difficult to learn an ideology but almost impossible to unlearn. So, Why to discuss when there cannot be any consensus ?
There are non religion threads which are turned into one. DFI was very very very strict when it came to any religious discussion. In fact it was banned when we started. It was only due to numerous member requests that we started it. First it was a pre moded section but that had its own problems.

We trust out members to know what and how to discuss and not come up with hate filled messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles