IS believes India occupying Islamic space: M J Akbar

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Actually this claim to Indian land is not something cooked up by ISIS, it is a mainstream Islamic belief prophecy made in their religion. ALL muslims believe this. The prophecy states that there will be two main wars in the future, one with the christian west and one with Al-Hind, that war will be called Ghazwa..
I know about this already bro.
I love this hilarious rant and have a full collection of such ghazi sites which are full of $hit against India. I keep posting them on idiotic musings at intervals of time. :biggrin2:
Open idiotic musings thread. I've posted so many and will keep posting many.
:lol:

Nuvneet Kundu

I know about this already bro.
I love this hilarious rant and have a full collection of such ghazi sites which are full of $hit against India. I keep posting them on idiotic musings at intervals of time. :biggrin2:
Open idiotic musings thread. I've posted so many and will keep posting many.
:lol:
Okay, I didn't know about that. I'll check that thread out. Btw, do check the Grand Mosque Seizure drama, it was almost like a mini ghazwa. Some dude declares himself reincarnation and muslims in Saudi, fed on state propaganda about theology believe him, because it is a part of their theology. It's a nice example of getting a taste of their own medicine. That guy went and captured the mosque and declared himself god. People even started worshipping him. After seeing that, Saudi princes started sweating at their anus. They thought their monarchy will come to end. They called US and France special forces to kill the mosque occupiers, but since non-muslims are not allowed in mosques, the US and France soldiers were converted to islam before entering. Even in times of crisis these fanatics cling on to their religion. :doh:

In hindi there's a saying "gaand phate toh phate, par personality na ghate" :D

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Okay, I didn't know about that. I'll check that thread out. Btw, do check the Grand Mosque Seizure drama, it was almost like a mini ghazwa. Some dude declares himself reincarnation and muslims in Saudi, fed on state propaganda about theology believe him, because it is a part of their theology. It's a nice example of getting a taste of their own medicine. That guy went and captured the mosque and declared himself god. People even started worshipping him. After seeing that, Saudi princes started sweating at their anus. They thought their monarchy will come to end. They called US and France special forces to kill the mosque occupiers, but since non-muslims are not allowed in mosques, the US and France soldiers were converted to islam before entering. Even in times of crisis these fanatics cling on to their religion. :doh:

In hindi there's a saying "gaand phate toh phate, par personality na ghate" :D
Anyway, you must check this hilarious one first. This movie deserves Oscar.
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
http://finalwarwithindia.blogspot.in/?m=1

Nuvneet Kundu

Damn! that story says "According to other Muslim Saints, the war will assassinate millions"

If that is the kind of 'saints' a religion produces, well, no doubt it is the religion of peace. When Hindu or Buddhist saints talk, they talk about nature, yoga, values, balance. When saints belonging to the religion of peace talk, the starting sentence is "godwilling millions will die" :D

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
I appreciate the cynicism with which you put the point across because we have an infinite capacity for stupidity and the fact that we didn't give Hyderabad to Pakistan must be considered a dodged bullet. Some fool could have easily given it away. In fact, Balochistan was willing to accede to India, they wrote to Nehru but this retard said that "how is it possible to have a nation with two separate landmass straddled by another nation (Pakistan)" then someone reminded him that it didn't stop Pakistan from having an East Pakistan and West Pakistan straddled by India. By the time this idiot could scratch his head, Pakistan sent their Army into Baluchistan and rest is history.

If Pakistan challenges Kashmir's accession to India then we have the moral right to challenge Pakistan's annexation of Baluchistan.
It does not seem true. Khan of then princely state Khalat always wanted to go with Pak and appointed Jinnah to advise him when Brits prepared to quit the sub-continent. Instrument of Accession signed by him can be seen in the link. Pakistan never had to forcefully occupy Balochistan. The rumour about Khalat wanting to accede to India was also refuted by Khan by a broadcast on AIR. Nehru's reluctance to include an incongruent landmass into Indian Union is a fallacy according to this revelation.
http://truthaboutbalochistan.blogspot.com/2014/07/accession-of-kalat-myth-or-reality.html

Nuvneet Kundu

It does not seem true. Khan of then princely state Khalat always wanted to go with Pak and appointed Jinnah to advise him when Brits prepared to quit the sub-continent. Instrument of Accession signed by him can be seen in the link. Pakistan never had to forcefully occupy Balochistan. The rumour about Khalat wanting to accede to India was also refuted by Khan by a broadcast on AIR. Nehru's reluctance to include an incongruent landmass into Indian Union is a fallacy according to this revelation.
http://truthaboutbalochistan.blogspot.com/2014/07/accession-of-kalat-myth-or-reality.html
You have stumbled upon an ISI propaganda website. Remember, whenever you see the surnames Bugti, Marri, Baloch and their author bio says 'Proud Pakistani' it's Pakistan's Psy ops at play.

This is a little more credible : http://www.dailyo.in/politics/nehru...kistan-army-kashmir-british/story/1/2825.html

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
You have stumbled upon an ISI propaganda website. Remember, whenever you see the surnames Bugti, Marri, Baloch and their author bio says 'Proud Pakistani' it's Pakistan's Psy ops at play.

This is a little more credible : http://www.dailyo.in/politics/nehru...kistan-army-kashmir-british/story/1/2825.html
You may be right. Many times I saw her vitriols against Indian State and BJP/ Modi in particular on Twitter. My concern -- are the photocopies of Accession document & the letter fake?

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
You may be right. Many times I saw her vitriols against Indian State and BJP/ Modi in particular on Twitter. My concern -- are the photocopies of Accession document & the letter fake?
I will give you crash course ☺.
Princely states were free to join india, pakistan or remain independent as per the partition agreement. Jinnah also taken that line but congress denied the third option of independence.

Pakistan wanted kashmir, it accepted the accession of junagadh as an attempt to bargain for kashmir. Meanwhile jinnah also suppoted hydrabad's independence.
Khan of khante agreed to accede to pakistan since pakistan recognised it as a independent state with more previlages but later on jinnah refused to honor his words and wanted khan to sign the same accession agreements other princely states have signed. Khan refused so pakistan forcefully occupied and secured the accession from khan.
The rumours of khan approaching india is likely to be true, india refused it because it would have made a strong case for hydrabad to join pakistan, it was also difficult to support the khante state militarily since its far from us.
pakistan was willing to exchange junagadh for kashmir but india wanted pakistan to stop suppoting hydrabad's independence, sardar patel told pak prime minister liaquat ali when he proposed kasmir for junagadh " talk about hydrabad and we can reach an agreement ". Jinnah did not agree, he took military action in kashmir and then you know what happened.

Nuvneet Kundu

It's likely that the document is authentic but that is how it works in international politics. "An iron fist with a velvet glove" as they say. The document was signed under coercive conditions, which obviously wont find any mention in the document. The Pakistan army had invaded Baluchistan and held that dude hostage. This was a deliberate ploy. Jinnah diverted the Baloch king's attention and raised his hopes of a legal settlement (his legal fees was Jinnah's weight in gold), when the king lowered his guard, the Pakistan army swept in and attacked. Under these circumstances he was made to sign the instrument of accession. Now, it's not like they will mention any gory details in the accession; They would of course try to make it look like a peaceful and voluntary decision.

Just like the US document signed with Japan after WW2 didn't mention the terrible casualties that were caused by the atom bomb, or the war in general, or the fact that the Japanese emperor was signing the document under pressure. It merely mentions that the emperor wishes to surrender for the sake of peace. Same is the case with all accession documents. No one gives away their autonomy happily (not even the Maharaja of Kashmir).

There were 528 princely kingdoms in the Indian subcontinent when the British left, how many of them do you think, surrendered their privileged position voluntarily? They were all made to do so. The stoic calm that any legal document exudes is a function of legal parlance. It doesn't reflect the prevailing political conditions at the time of signing it.

Last edited:

sydsnyper

Country flag
According to the partition agreement, Muslim-majority states were supposed to be with Pakistan ... which would include Kashmir. The ruler of Kashmir (Maharajah) gave Kashmir to India, but then the ruler of Hyderabad (nizam) wanted to give hyderbad to Pakistan.... catch my drift?
Since the whole of the Hyderabadi landmass could not be moved to pakistan (we did not have the technology then), we created Hyderabad in pakistan.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyderabad,_Sindh

Abhi toh Kashmir pe thekedari chod do...

TrueSpirit2

All these condemnations come because the ISIS is loosing, and the Muslims do not want to receive the backlash. I call it Tactical Retreat. They are just waiting for the first opportune chance to pounce.
<xxxxxxxxxx Inappropriate content pruned xxxxxxxxxxx> Mod: :nono: Please refute in a civil manner. If you feel that is unfeasible for any reason, step out. This is discussion forum, not boxing ring.
Highly inspirational...Highly appreciated. My fav. lines on DFI in recent times. As long as Bharat has enough youngsters willing & ready to act on it, nation's future is in safe hands.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRenegades

Daesh, who make about 30 k in total, can believe and blabber all they want, but they have to get through 1.25 billion people first

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
<xxxxxxxxxx Inappropriate content pruned xxxxxxxxxxx> Mod: :nono: Please refute in a civil manner. If you feel that is unfeasible for any reason, step out. This is discussion forum, not boxing ring.
Seriously, what's happened to this site? I wish @Singh were here. He kept the rabid hatred in check. Even @Yusuf doesn't post much these days because of posts like this. Too much blood lust among keyboard Hindu warriors.

Last edited by a moderator:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
there is already the so called too much intolerance against the Muslims in India lol... these bunch of cowards will create more :p

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
My intuition sees the destruction of KSA in the year 2019. I also see some kind of action by one of the nuclear power by May 2016 against KSA. But between now and 2019 the situation in ME will deteriorate till the final showdown in 2019.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles