IS believes India occupying Islamic space: M J Akbar

I_PLAY_BAD

NEW DELHI: Stating that India was seen by Daesh or Islamic State (IS) as a country of "infidels" that "occupies Islamic space", BJP MP and author-journalist M J Akbar said the global terror outfit, as part of its mission to reinvent an age when one 'Islamic power' ruled continguous territory, could logically expand its war into Afghanistan and then to Pakistan and India.

Delivering the 10th R N Kao Memorial Lecture on 'The Romance of Regression: Caliphate Versus Modernity' here on Saturday, Akbar said the ability of IS to strike anywhere between France, India and Indonesia could not be doubted. "Where modernity has failed, or failed to reach, the vacuum is being increasingly filled by the romance of regression," he said. The counter to this regressive IS ideology, he said, lay in modernity as defined by four principles; freedom for the individual and democracy for the state; faith-equality; gender equality and economic equity.

The annual lecture commemorates the memory of Ram Nath Kao, the founder of India's external intelligence agency Research and Analysis Wing (R&AW).

"The nub of the challenge lies in whether nations adopt faith-supremacy or faith-equality as a fundamental principal of nationalism. Those who believe they can accept faith-supremacy as a tactic, and tame it to their needs, will discover that the long war will be won by supremacists and not by advocates of compromise. India is a role model for the post-colonial world because it adopted modernity as the template for its Constitution: democracy, faith-equality, gender-equality and economic equity are all embedded in its Constitution," stated the author-journalist.

Talking of Indo-Pak conflict, Akbar said it had become, without anyone realising it, the longest continual war in history. He noted that Kashmir, the core issue between the two countries, was an inalienable part of India because it is Muslim and giving it up would amount to surrendering the right of Muslims.

There is no country in the world that is so tolerant like India. Only Congress & its stooges find it intolerant and ... Read Moresalihaamiali salihaamiali
"We had already surrendered in the two-nation theory (partition). We can't be permanently subject to it," he said.

Raising a question whether India is condemned to thousand years of war as late Prime Minister Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto had promised, the eminent author said "we might, just now, be witnessing the consequences of the altered situation".

"There are Pakistanis who are beginning to appreciate the meaning of a 'near enemy' and recognize that they are it. A common enemy is the best reason for creating a common front, although I would always add that the past shows that any engagement with Pakistan is a walk on egg shells," he said.

==============================

So India need to remain a secular constitution to prevent IS from entering our doors ?
Do Hindus have to glorify Muzzies ?

==============================

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
According to the partition agreement, Muslim-majority states were supposed to be with Pakistan ... which would include Kashmir. The ruler of Kashmir (Maharajah) gave Kashmir to India, but then the ruler of Hyderabad (nizam) wanted to give hyderbad to Pakistan.... catch my drift?
Horseshit.

According to Indian independence Act 1947

1.There would be two dominions (india Pak) carved out from the area directly administered by British.

2. The act would end the British paramountcy on 565 princely states, meaning they were free to choose either India Pak or remian independent.

And yes we illegally occupied Hindu majority Hyderabad and Junagargh from its Bastard Nawab and took Muslim majority kashmir by instrument of accession.

Patel couldn't tolerated a Hindu majority province to be ruled by a minority musalman ruler, so he was forcefully overthrown by militaty boot and later the nawab himself exiled his Ass out of India

Last edited:

DingDong

Country flag
:bs:

The counter to this regressive IS ideology, he said, lay in modernity as defined by four principles; freedom for the individual and democracy for the state; faith-equality; gender equality and economic equity.
:bs:
They don't want Democracy, they want Islamic Caliphate.
They don't want Faith Equality, they want Sharia.
They don't want Gender and Economic Equality, they want to enslave Kafirs kids and rape Kafir women.

These Liberal Muslims want to whitewash their community and the agenda of their fighters. Truth is that every one of them cherishes this dream but won't say in open.

All these condemnations come because the ISIS is loosing, and the Muslims do not want to receive the backlash. I call it Tactical Retreat. They are just waiting for the first opportune chance to pounce.

According to the partition agreement, Muslim-majority states were supposed to be with Pakistan ... which would include Kashmir. The ruler of Kashmir (Maharajah) gave Kashmir to India, but then the ruler of Hyderabad (nizam) wanted to give hyderbad to Pakistan.... catch my drift?
<xxxxxxxxxx Inappropriate content pruned xxxxxxxxxxx> Mod: :nono: Please refute in a civil manner. If you feel that is unfeasible for any reason, step out. This is discussion forum, not boxing ring.
This is not about Morality, this is a fight between Human and MoMo's Zombies which will continue until either of the two goes extinct. A lot like Ancient Humans vs Neanderthals.

Last edited by a moderator:

salute

dogsh*t, :laugh:

before any bs about any agreement know this paki,

paki itself not supposed to exists,

india or subcontinent do not belongs to any muslims or islam at first place,

muslims are invaders,islam came from outside india or subcontinent,
catch this sh*t either it gonna be on your hands or it gonna be on your face. :laugh:

Last edited:

I_PLAY_BAD

It is valid only if the princely states agree to choose the side. If a Muslim majority state's king decides to join India then no muzzie bas**** can oppose it.
As far as Hyderabad being given to Pakistan, is it a joke or what ? A part of Pakistan in India's abdomen ? The most foolish thing our political pigs could have allowed. Shastri the hero saved India and Hindus from such an embarrassment.

Nuvneet Kundu

It is valid only if the princely states agree to choose the side. If a Muslim majority state's king decides to join India then no muzzie bas**** can oppose it.
As far as Hyderabad being given to Pakistan, is it a joke or what ? A part of Pakistan in India's abdomen ? The most foolish thing our political pigs could have allowed. Shastri the hero saved India and Hindus from such an embarrassment.
I appreciate the cynicism with which you put the point across because we have an infinite capacity for stupidity and the fact that we didn't give Hyderabad to Pakistan must be considered a dodged bullet. Some fool could have easily given it away. In fact, Balochistan was willing to accede to India, they wrote to Nehru but this retard said that "how is it possible to have a nation with two separate landmass straddled by another nation (Pakistan)" then someone reminded him that it didn't stop Pakistan from having an East Pakistan and West Pakistan straddled by India. By the time this idiot could scratch his head, Pakistan sent their Army into Baluchistan and rest is history.

If Pakistan challenges Kashmir's accession to India then we have the moral right to challenge Pakistan's annexation of Baluchistan.

I_PLAY_BAD

I appreciate the cynicism with which you put the point across because we have an infinite capacity for stupidity and the fact that we didn't give Hyderabad to Pakistan must be considered a dodged bullet. Some fool could have easily given it away. In fact, Balochistan was willing to accede to India, they wrote to Nehru but this retard said that "how is it possible to have a nation with two separate landmass straddled by another nation (Pakistan)" then someone reminded him that it didn't stop Pakistan from having an East Pakistan and West Pakistan straddled by India. By the time this idiot could scratch his head, Pakistan sent their Army into Baluchistan and rest is history.

If Pakistan challenges Kashmir's accession to India then we have the moral right to challenge Pakistan's annexation of Baluchistan.
Personally I feel having Balochistan as an Indian territory is dangerous. India must try to break Balochistan away and help them to form their own borders and govern. India must provide all kinds of support to Balochistan through air and sea.

Whatever strategic benefits we speak at the end of the day it is going to boil down to acceding another batch of fanatic Muslims which Hindus and India couldn't have afforded. Thank god ! Whether a foolish decision or not it was helpful for India.

Muslim neighbor, peaceful; Muslim tenant, risky.

About Pakistan's hunger for all lands containing Muslims must be its. Yes, it took East Pakistan with it while all sub-continent Muslims' tongues were touching the ground. What happened later ? Today, what is that land called ? What if India faced such an embarrassment before the world if it also decided to take the wrong piece of land with it ? Balochistan is not Alaska and Pakistan is not Canada. God saved India !

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
IS also believes their mothers and sisters are sex slaves; they use to recruit more foot soldiers. IS can believe all they want, India knows who they are, what they do and whom they take dictation from.

Indian Muslims getting influence from IS like Kashmiri Muslims were by Pakistan will bring pain and misery for Muslim population of India at large. Everyone know how insurgents have themselves thrown back J&K 15 to 20 years behind rest of the country. All thanks to Pakistan who otherwise cry for Muslims but ended up screwing them more.

On a geo political level, as we under this new government can see a direction that leading us to become a bigger military power; any conflict that will bog other powers down will make our rise happen in bigger easy space. Any effort by bigger powers to get India involved using diplomacy or exaggerated IS threat or some terrorist attacks should be dealt with better strategy seeing larger picture.

Nuvneet Kundu

Personally I feel having Balochistan as an Indian territory is dangerous. India must try to break Balochistan away and help them to form their own borders and govern. India must provide all kinds of support to Balochistan through air and sea.

Whatever strategic benefits we speak at the end of the day it is going to boil down to acceding another batch of fanatic Muslims which Hindus and India couldn't have afforded. Thank god ! Whether a foolish decision or not it was helpful for India.

Muslim neighbor, peaceful; Muslim tenant, risky.

About Pakistan's hunger for all lands containing Muslims must be its. Yes, it took East Pakistan with it while all sub-continent Muslims' tongues were touching the ground. What happened later ? Today, what is that land called ? What if India faced such an embarrassment before the world if it also decided to take the wrong piece of land with it ? Balochistan is not Alaska and Pakistan is not Canada. God saved India !
I take a more nuanced view of it. First let's get it clear that I don't want India to annex any land now. When I say that not taking Baluchistan was a mistake, I am only saying that we should have taken it then. The population density wasn't high back then, also being under the governance of India, it wouldn't have turned into an Islamic shithole. Allowing our enemy to govern more land gives them the chance to indoctrinate people. We must either free it or let Iran and Afghanistan annex it now. But I have a feeling that had we taken it in 1947, we would have impeded Pakistan, firstly because it wouldn't be under jihadi influence, secondly, Pakistan's economy wouldn't have the kind of resources it has right now had it not been for Balochistan. Two birds with one stone.

Anyway, let bygone be bygone. Let's not add any more Muslims into our system.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
OK, & according to Sikhism we are supposed to kill/convert all muslims/christians/jews/marxists catch my drift?

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Maharaja of J&K was a proud Hindu Rajput warrior. Of course he would not let his people live like Dhimmis in Pakistan!

FRYCRY

Country flag
majority of Indian muslims are anti ISIS but........ if anti hindu insect bites their mind they wont hesitate from taking help from ISIS elements

Nuvneet Kundu

majority of Indian muslims are anti ISIS but........ if anti hindu insect bites their mind they wont hesitate from taking help from ISIS elements
Generalizations are bad, whether they are positive or negative. There has been no survey in India that conclusively establishes what Indian muslims feel about ISIS. Also, not identifying with the political entity 'ISIS' doesn't imply that they don't share the same belief. If an Indian muslim says that he hates ISIS and then kills you for being a Kaffir, will you appreciate it?

Let's not forget the 5 lakh crowd who caused the mayhem in Malda. Let's not forget the muslim crowd that attacked IBN Lokmat office for their negative portrayal of ISIS. Let's not forget the Urdu journalist lady who is running for her life because she covered the Charlie Hebdo news. Let's not forget that Hindus are being denied space for even funerals in Bengal. Let's not forget that Durga puja was banned in an entire muslim-majority district in Bengal, not too long ago.

You might have drawn your flawed conclusions from Owaisi's speech against ISIS. He did say it but that's because he is Shia and not because he is a sane human being who values pluralism. He will be very happy to kill Hindus if he gets a chance.

Generalizations contaminate objective data points and take us on a graph which is divergent from the truth. So, please, don't give clean chits to people to justify your generalization. No Indian muslim entity, neither political nor social nor academic, has denounced jihad as of yet. Let that sink in.

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
if anti hindu insect bites their mind
This is the sales pitch of a few news outlets who want to fan the fire

taking help from ISIS elements:

Thats the sale pitch of a few in India who wants to capitalize on their political ambitions

dhananjay1

There is no point in arguing about 'historical claims' with ISIS filth. According to Islamic ideology all 'space' is Islamic space and are to be taken over from Kafirs.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Pakistan has no right to demand Kashmir based on partition agreement. Princely states can join either India or Pakistan but should not remain independent.

Pakistan occupied Baluchistan (kalat ) and junagarh forcefully.

Read the history and debate dude. Islamic point of view also weakens Pakistanis stand, they gave the Muslim lands to kafir rule(China).

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
NEW DELHI: Stating that India was seen by Daesh or Islamic State (IS) as a country of "infidels" that "occupies Islamic space",
Best thing I ever heard. :pound:
So India need to remain a secular constitution to prevent IS from entering our doors ?
Joking man? o_O seriously.
We don't need to touch our constitution to wipe out those 2 cent muzzies.

Nuvneet Kundu

Best thing I ever heard. :pound:

Joking man? o_O seriously.
We don't need to touch our constitution to wipe out those 2 cent muzzies.
Actually this claim to Indian land is not something cooked up by ISIS, it is a mainstream Islamic belief prophecy made in their religion. ALL muslims believe this. The prophecy states that there will be two main wars in the future, one with the christian west and one with Al-Hind, that war will be called Ghazwa-e-Hind (same thing that laal toopee keeps barking about), and after winning that war, the muslims will rename it as Khuristan or Khurasan or some shit like that.

The prophecy stated that some Islamic guy from the past will re-incarnate and lead them to these 2 wars. In this case ISIS sees their leader Abu Bakhra Bagdadi as that guy and the war with christian west is already started.

This happened before in Saudi Arabia in 1979, I think, when some guy declared that he is the reincarnation and claimed some mosque. Read this : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles