Iran's missile capabilities

Discussion in 'West Asia & Africa' started by Journalist, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Journalist

Journalist New Member

3. Tshering22

Tshering22 Sikkimese Saber Senior Member

Perfect. another Mulla ruled insane regime now having the thirst for nuclear weapons. Thanks to Pakistan, every country on this planet harboring either unstable people or unstable regimes is now wanting nuclear powers. That ass called AQ Khan is the reason behind this. I wish the US just tortures the scum to death for this nonsense.

I don't like the tone of this especially since Iran's oflate meddling in our internal matter a.k.a the K word.

4. Yusuf

Yusuf GUARDIAN Administrator

Wrong, don't blame AQ Khan. It's a myth spread by PA and accepted by the US for obvious reasons. Everyone knows the story behind proliferation.

I think the regime in Iran is very much stable abs very much sane. All the noise is to gather attention.

India and Iran have been at loggerheads because of India Gavin to balance it's relations with the US. No wonder Iran uses the K word to keep india honest as well. Geopolitics at play.

5. Virendra

Virendra Moderator Moderator

I think its the Mullahs and not the government that have specific problems with India.
    I remember few months back their clergy tagged India (or its regime) as a "Zionist" power.
    By the way, is the Iran pipeline project dead? What is the status of TAPI?
    Hope I'm not going too OT.

Regards,
    Virendra

6. Journalist

Journalist New Member