'Iranian spy drone' shot down by Pakistan Air Force over Balochistan, 45 km inside Pakistan

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Both the nations are failed states,good to see them fighting.

If the situation escalates then NAPAKI army will be stretched out,from indian border to afghan border to iranian border.

With insurgencies in FATA and balochistan at peak,these guys are fucked.

IndiaRising

Country flag
open challenge to iran. upto iran how to respond now. it works out well for india. iran+afghan+india= pork chops smashed

sthf

Country flag
@aditya10r Unlike most of their neighbours and birathers, Iran is far from a failed state. Infact they did quite well for themselves when compared to a shit hole like Pakistan.

Now that things are in the open vis a vis Iran and Pork chops, I hope Iran utilize this opportunity and wreak havoc in Pakhanaland.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
I guess Pakis have answered the Saudi 'us or Qatar' question.

Neexis

Interesting development. So the Syrian civil war and ISIS has ultimately divided the region based on Shia-Sunni sects. India should utilise this oppurtunity and ask permission from Iran for direct access to Afghanistan via its borders and allow its land to be used by Indian forces in case a conflict starts. I often dream about a transit camp like Indian establishment in Iran, that serve as a forward base for our future Afghanistan operations since Afghanistan is a landlocked region. I hope Iran signs some sort of unofficial agreement with India that allows us to dock our ships in Iranian port for resupply missions, and prefarably allow the use Iranian airspace or an airport to launch an attack on pakistan or provide logistics to our afghan ally.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
meanwhile USA also shot down 2 Iranian drones .

Well thats provocation...........................

=============================
Expect some rangers in tehran in 2-3 years

airtel

Country flag
Interesting development. So the Syrian civil war and ISIS has ultimately divided the region based on Shia-Sunni sects. India should utilise this oppurtunity and ask permission from Iran for direct access to Afghanistan via its borders and allow its land to be used by Indian forces in case a conflict starts. I often dream about a transit camp like Indian establishment in Iran, that serve as a forward base for our future Afghanistan operations since Afghanistan is a landlocked region. I hope Iran signs some sort of unofficial agreement with India that allows us to dock our ships in Iranian port for resupply missions, and prefarably allow the use Iranian airspace or an airport to launch an attack on pakistan or provide logistics to our afghan ally.

Indian should not be involve in this war .................just enjoy with Popcorn .

Neexis

Indian should not be involve in this war .................just enjoy with Popcorn .
I am not in favour of being involved in a war, but i am for attaining a favourable position if one starts. "acha cricket khelne keliye ek acha pitch bana lena jaroori hai" :biggrin2:

Rajputra

Both the nations are failed states,good to see them fighting.

If the situation escalates then NAPAKI army will be stretched out,from indian border to afghan border to iranian border.

With insurgencies in FATA and balochistan at peak,these guys are fucked.
You are talking as if India is prime example of Developed Nation..

Our Percapita Income ranges from 3000$ to 500$ with avarage under 1900$. While their avarage is 5000$.

Rajputra

open challenge to iran. upto iran how to respond now. it works out well for india. iran+afghan+india= pork chops smashed
True. I was very happy when i saw this news on their forum. Neddless to say it made my day !

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति
You are talking as if India is prime example of Developed Nation..

Our Percapita Income ranges from 3000$ to 500$ with avarage under 1900$. While their avarage is 5000$.
There is something called a Developing nation. This category falls between Developed and Underdeveloped nations. Failed states are a notch below Underdeveloped ones. Take a guess in which category India falls.

Also, GDP per capita is just one figure, that does not show you the whole picture. While you are comparing India and Iran's GDP per capita, also compare their GINI indices. Also compare the share of GDP from various sectors in both countries. Compare governance structures. Compare innovation indicies. Compare freedom indicies. The list goes on and on. And dont just look at numbers, look at trends and the pace of changes.

And if you can look beyond numbers, think at a deeper level where these countries come from and where they seem to be headed. What they were, what they are, what they are going to be and what they aspire to be.

There is a world of difference between India and Iran. Similarly there is a world of difference between Iran and Pakistan. Comparing these based on GDP per capita alone shows nothing. Or do we believe that Qatar is more developed than USA?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Iranians are sanitizing their border with Pakistan. Recently they have killed scores of terrorists along the border.

The drone must have been used to locate terror camps inside Pakistan.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles