IPL will miss Pakistani cricketers: Akram

Do you think India will miss Pakistani players in IPL 2011?

• Total voters

warriorextreme

Country flag
Oh, so you oppose khaps?? So, are you automatically qualified to pontificate? What are you doing if not indirectly Pakistanis? Was it really a Hindu conspiracy that excluded that fixer pack?
i dont understand anything from this dude

rcscwc

Tihar Jail
Banned
The same tanvir who is blaming hindus so blatantly in the video now wants to play in India what a shame less person see here, this brainless person does not understand that we are very much happy here and no body will regret such a religious thug not coming to our country

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Quote:
LAHORE: Money talks, and in cricket Indian money talks a language that is the first preference of all international cricketers and administrators. Barely a week after all-rounder Shahid Afridi said that the Indian Premier League (IPL) and India had made fun of Pakistan players and the country by not bidding for them at the auction, the Pakistan Twenty20 captain says that he is willing to forgive and forget and he has gotten over the anger and hurt he felt at being 'snubbed'. His team-mate Sohail Tanvir has joined him, saying 'I have nothing personal against India and if any opportunity arises in future where I am invited to play in the IPL or Champions League I will definitely go to play if my seniors do the same.'

This is the same Tanvir who – in an interview to a Pakistani news channel – had said that the Hindus had shown their true colours. It is the same Tanvir who claimed in the afore-said interview that Pakistan players never wanted to play in the IPL, but the IPL came begging for them to take part. "After the IPL auction I was deeply hurt and angry, the way Pakistan players were treated was disrespectful and in my view wrong. Whose fault it was. I don't know. In times like these as a Muslim the examples of our Prophet has guided me and I'm therefore willing to forgive and forget what has happened and look forward," he told a website Pakpasion.net.

Of course, Tanvir and other twerps will forget the Hindu conspiracy if shown the dollars.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
All this is old news. A few days after giving that statement he came out asking to play. All other pakistanis who issued all kinds of statements soon came back and tried to see if they could get someone to broker a deal.
Enough said about that.

warriorextreme

Country flag
The same tanvir who is blaming hindus so blatantly in the video now wants to play in India what a shame less person see here, this brainless person does not understand that we are very much happy here and no body will regret such a religious thug not coming to our country

Quote:
LAHORE: Money talks, and in cricket Indian money talks a language that is the first preference of all international cricketers and administrators. Barely a week after all-rounder Shahid Afridi said that the Indian Premier League (IPL) and India had made fun of Pakistan players and the country by not bidding for them at the auction, the Pakistan Twenty20 captain says that he is willing to forgive and forget and he has gotten over the anger and hurt he felt at being 'snubbed'. His team-mate Sohail Tanvir has joined him, saying 'I have nothing personal against India and if any opportunity arises in future where I am invited to play in the IPL or Champions League I will definitely go to play if my seniors do the same.'

This is the same Tanvir who – in an interview to a Pakistani news channel – had said that the Hindus had shown their true colours. It is the same Tanvir who claimed in the afore-said interview that Pakistan players never wanted to play in the IPL, but the IPL came begging for them to take part. "After the IPL auction I was deeply hurt and angry, the way Pakistan players were treated was disrespectful and in my view wrong. Whose fault it was. I don't know. In times like these as a Muslim the examples of our Prophet has guided me and I'm therefore willing to forgive and forget what has happened and look forward," he told a website Pakpasion.net.

Of course, Tanvir and other twerps will forget the Hindu conspiracy if shown the dollars.
dude..pleasseee their whole country is joke,their existence is a joke...i would have been angry earlier about stupidity that is pakistan but now i understand that we are up for a free sitcom called "pakistan" for our lifetime :D

just read...laugh and take a chill pill ;)

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Oh, so you oppose khaps?? So, are you automatically qualified to pontificate? What are you doing if not indirectly Pakistanis? Was it really a Hindu conspiracy that excluded that fixer pack?
If you can't speak sense, keep your mouth shut.

Who is talking about "Hindu conspiracies" here, you moron? No one is saying anything of that sort except you. Go back to your Panchayat and throw acid on a few young girls who have eloped with their lovers. That suits you best. Your intellectual capabilities do not allow anything more than that.

@ ALL DFI Members:

This kind of poisonous thinking that we are seeing from this Khap thug must be discouraged with all our might. Ridiculing and shaming these people and relegating them to the background is the best thing we can do in the interests of our country.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

Quote:

No one is disputing that Tanvir and the others are assholes. I would prefer it if we demand an apology from him, publicly, before allowing him to play here. That will shame him and his failed nation.

But I don't get your tendency to bring in "secular brigade", "hindu conspiracy" and all that bullshit here. Please desist from typing crap.

Oracle

This thread should be moved into the members corner :D
From Pakistan, Sohail T we have moved onto Khaps and Hindu conspiracy :D

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
IPL will definitely miss the match fixing and spot fixing abilities of Pakistani players. India will also miss its capability of showing our Zahaniyat on these Pakistani turds. So I say, bring them on for IPL4.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Right Oracle, and some calm n jhandu balm both required here :p ..

pinci2000

Definitely because without Pakistani players Partispation IPL is nothing its just like street Cricket but when they include Pakistani player its like more tasty then world Cricket and i am 100 percent agree with Wasim akram

Vikramaditya

Country flag
Definitely because without Pakistani players Partispation IPL is nothing its just like street Cricket :confused2: but when they include Pakistani player its like more tasty then world Cricket and i am 100 percent agree with Wasim akram
You are mentally retarded..go and fix somewhere else..We India don't need corrupt and fixers our league.

And if its a street cricket then its a million dollar street cricket match where your choor cricketer are dieing to play.......:pakistan::bs:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Definitely because without Pakistani players Partispation IPL is nothing its just like street Cricket but when they include Pakistani player its like more tasty then world Cricket and i am 100 percent agree with Wasim akram
The only taste got is my the media who have great time uncovering a lot of fixes.

Blackwater

Lol you Pakiz are crazy people. you mean cricketers from India, OZ, South-africa,england plays gali cricket. well we will make sure whole world miss Pak cricket team.

mayfair

The fact is neither IPL2 or IPL3 suffered revenue losses due to absence of Pakistani cricketers. I see no reason why IPL4 should do so either. But Pakistanis are welcome to the delusions that IPL will suffer from their lack of participation. I believe you lot had plans to start a rival T20 league, what came of it?

Oracle

IPL, as of last year(2010) is a $4 Billion mega-show & it's first tournament was held in 2008. Compare this with EPL, which as of last year was $12 Billion show & it's first tournament was held in 1992. India! India!

SHASH2K2

PCB keen to resume cricketing ties with India

The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is more than willing to go and play in India in a bid to resume bilateral cricketing ties with the arch-rivals, which have been suspended since the Mumbai terror attacks in late 2008.
The Chairman of the Board Ijaz Butt yesterday said that they had even spoken to the government about going and playing in India if the opportunity arose.
"We are keen to resume bilateral ties with them and the Indian board has also given us in writing that whenever the governments give the clearance they will have no objection in resuming the ties. They owe us a series," Mr. Butt told the Geo Super sports channel in an interview.
The Indian board (BBCI) suspended bilateral ties with Pakistan after the Mumbai attacks in November 2008 and cancelled a full tour to Pakistan in early 2009, causing millions of dollars of loss to the PCB.
Mr. Butt indicated that the issue of bilateral cricket ties was also on the agenda of the meeting of the foreign secretaries of the two countries held recently.
"We are pretty hopeful and if nothing else we want to even start off by playing at a neutral venue. England has already said they would be willing to host the series," Mr. Butt said.
He also added that PCB was keen to play India because it would improve their financial health a lot.
"A series against India can earn us anything between 40 to 42 million dollars, which is far more than what we get playing against other countries. Plus, it is important for world cricket that these two countries play against each other regularly," he said.
The PCB Chief also said that the board was nearly bankrupt and had no option but to play its 'home' series at neutral venues after the militants attack on the Sri Lankan team in March 2009.
"We would have gone bankrupt but playing matches at neutral venues bailed us out and our broadcasters were also very supportive. Today thankfully the board is in a stronger financial health and it will become better after the World Cup."
Mr. Butt also spoke in detail on the spot-fixing scandal, blaming the three banned players - Salman Mr. Butt, Muhammad Aamir and Muhammad Asif - for letting the country, the board and their team down.
People blamed the PCB for not doing anything for the players when the spot-fixing allegations first broke out against them in August last year on the tour to England, but the chairman of the Board clarified that it did everything it could for the trio.
"The truth is when Scotland Yard started its investigations we gave the players full support including legal help and the Pakistan High Commission also got involved but they were not honest with us and misled us by denying everything.
"Later we found out that one of the players had made 140 calls and sent SMS-es, while another sent 120 SMS_es and calls after the incident first took place. They let us down and disappointed everyone a lot."
However, Mr. Butt disclosed that the board was still trying to get the ICC to review the five-year ban on 18-year Aamir because of his age.
"The anti-corruption tribunal said that the ICC needed to review its existing anti-corruption code of conduct laws and this will be discussed at the three-day executive board meeting of the ICC in Dubai from February 14," Mr. Butt said.
"There is a one in a million chance that the board will agree to review the ban on Aamir but we will discuss this issue in light of the tribunal recommendations."
Mr. Butt said he hoped the bans imposed on the trio would serve as a deterrent. "The message is loud and clear that there is nothing to be achieved by getting involved in these things. We had lined up contracts worth millions for Aamir and he had a great career ahead of him but he wasted it all because of his greed."

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Keep these shameless beggar failed state people away quarantined in their fort of islam, we don't want terrorists roam our streets on valid visa doing recce for another 26/11.....plz these corrupt politician and lobbyist shameless media should be kicked on the ass so that we dont invite these terrorists here!!

indian_sukhoi

I remember afridi playing for Deccan chargers in IPL-I. He was playing like Sh**T, like he doent even care about the results.

Not to mention,......The whole crowd in the stadium were abusing him whenever we comes towards the Boundary line.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I personally think the unpredictability of Pakistani players would raise the excitement level of IPL.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Saar we don't want "fixed" IPL !!!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles