iPhone vs Android

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
The only downside of the iPhone is the limited software and constant demand to pay for every service. Once you jailbreak it, it is better than anything out there.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Samsung Galaxy III beats Apple iPhone, takes top smartphone position

New York: Samsung Electronics' Galaxy S III became the world's best-selling smartphone model last quarter, pushing aside Apple Inc's iPhone, which has dominated the chart for more than two years, research firm Strategy Analytics said on Thursday. Strategy Analytics estimated Samsung sold 18 million S III models in the third quarter, compared with iPhone 4S sales of 16.2 million.

Strong sales of the flagship Galaxy S III - which comes with a large 4.8 inch touchscreen - helped Samsung post a record $7.3 billion operating profit in the July-September quarter.

"Samsung's Galaxy S3 has proven wildly popular with consumers and operators across North America, Europe and Asia," said analyst Neil Mawston, adding the new iPhone 5 would likely reclaim the top spot for Apple in the current quarter.

Samsung sold 18 million S III models in the third quarter, compared with iPhone 4S sales of 16.2 million.

Samsung Galaxy III beats Apple iPhone, takes top smartphone position - Tech - IBNLive

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Should I sell my S2 and get brand new Nexus 4 ? :notsure:

I will wait for drop test results. Though Nexus 4 is amazing, I doubt if its screen can sustain damages.

S2 is one tough mfckr. Today it fell out of my pocket & landed face down on ground but no scratch nothing!!

:hail: S2 !

Sent via Tapatalk from a galaxy far far away

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
^^ The price is so attractive, it'll kill all other fones out there.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
@Singh I think they've priced it so competitively to increase the penetration of jellybeans.

Even today more than 50% of android users are still stuck with gingerbed.

BTW before ordering Nexus 4 from eBay, please make sure that LG is offering service centre support in India.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

just bought I-phone 5. somehow can not find Facetime Icon on main screen.:shocked::shocked::confused::confused:

Can any member help:namaste::namaste:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
@Singh I think they've priced it so competitively to increase the penetration of jellybeans.

Even today more than 50% of android users are still stuck with gingerbed.

BTW before ordering Nexus 4 from eBay, please make sure that LG is offering service centre support in India.

More to do with windows and iphone sales.

300$ gets you a kick ass phone, why spend 650$ for an Iphone ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

More to do with windows and iphone sales.

300$ gets you a kick ass phone, why spend 650$ for an Iphone ?
i got it on contract.

30 euros for 2 yrs. 200 minutues unlimited internet per month

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
just bought I-phone 5. somehow can not find Facetime Icon on main screen.:shocked::shocked::confused::confused:

Can any member help:namaste::namaste:
It is the first icon on the iOS home screen. At least it should be.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles