Introduction.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome to DFI.

blueblood

Welcome aboard.

Please tell us more about your experience with the navy.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Welcome to D F I ..

Read forum rules, Enjoy your stay ..

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Broach India - Techcellence is a leading manufacturer and exporter of broach, broaching machines and optimum quality industrial spline gauges in India.
What is this post about?

Some plug?

That would not be allowed.

philosopher

Hi DFI friends,

I am new & extremely enthusiastic to learn from you & express my views.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI Sir.

Hoping to learn a lot from you.

datchanaramu

A great idealist wrote that people are born with equal rights. Then thousands of people cynically and sagaciously criticized it. Some diligently tried to make it real. It's a paradox, but both the second ones - with their determined belief, and those who were unsparingly criticizing contributed that the idea, even slowly, but started to get formed in the minds of people and nations.
As a Human Rights Defender, I believe that people's equality before the law is the most important principal; because I know that it's the basis of jurisprudence. As a practical person, I also know that Human Rights Education is needed to develop peace and self security. As a realist, I have no doubt that on a way of implementing these human rights in reality life. But as an optimist I believe that "the drop taps the stone". And finally as a humanist, I completely agree with some other idealist who said: "No one forces you to change the world and make it better, but no one freed you from participating in that."
I am grateful to all those who were not indifferent to my election as a Human Rights Defender. Also to those who by their negative attitude gave me a chance to once again analyze my past actions and make conclusions for the future. I am grateful to those who by their positive attitude strengthened my belief in me and an aspiration to be more productive in this post.
DATCHANAMOORTHY; Bachelor of Technology, Member of Youth for Human Rights International (Since 2011); was born in 1991.
From 1994 to 2008 Datchanamoorthy studied and became specialized and certified at the following range of institutions: took Graduate (B.Tech), Krishnasamy college of Engineering & Technology of Anna University (2008-2012).
In the period of 2008 – 2010 I had been volunteered in an NGO named "Human Rights Platform" where theme is to develop peace among the people. And also been a part of University's "National Service Scheme".
From 2011 to till now volunteering at "Youth for Human Rights International (YHRI)". The reason Behind the Volunteering in YHRI is strongly believe in the below quote. "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world."
As UDHR act #26 says "Rights to education" .The purpose of YHRI is to teach youth about human rights, specifically the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and inspire them to become advocates for tolerance and peace.
The mission and vision statement of the YHRI make me to join YHRI. Even though I have been started working with multiple organizations I found that Mission and vision of the every organization is same is to "Create and maintain Peace among the peoples". But I found the Vision and Mission & a material of the Youth for Human Rights International is making difference among many Youth and Father also motivated to do this via Youth for Human Rights the words he says to me id "Education of Human Rights is equals to Dialysis which removes bad intention make feed new things about their Rights" So I continued working with YHRI to Human Rights Education which teaches about the Universal Deceleration of Human Right Everywhere I go I see the power of education to improve people's lives. We have ample evidence to demonstrate that education is associated with a wide range of indicators of well being, including a nation's increased productivity and competitiveness as well as social and political progress. Most important, education is a basic human right that frees the spirit from the chains of ignorance.

Simultaneously, over the period of 2011 – 2013 I had been volunteering in several non-governmental organizations, among them are:
1. State President (Tamilnadu) - National Crime Investigation Bureau (NCIB).
2. Official Consul & Resident Representative (India) -United nations Volunteering Group.
2. President (India) -International Peace Committee for Law, justice & Human Rights (IPCJHR).
3. General Secretary (Tamilnadu) – International Human Rights Council (IHRC).
4. Zonal Director (India) – Citizen Rights Protection Council (CRPC).
5. Chapter Incharge (Tamilnadu) - Citizen Commission on Human Rights International (CCHR).

On the mean time I was being selected as the Peace Ambassador to India of the International Action Council for world government. And under to the many Human Rights Training programs as an Both Educator and Observer.

DingDong

Country flag
Where were you when Ajmal Kasab was mercilessly hanged? No Human Rights for Muslims?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles