Introduction

Aliya Ashmi

Hi,

I also just completed my registration process and I am here to be browse much and more about all the sections which is going to be interesting and informative. I am Aliya...and I am a press reporter and that is the reason, I need more authenticate information about any topics. Joining various community is one of the finest way to get all the authentic information about the subject for which we are browsing.

Thanks!

Hope I will have a good and nice journey with you guys...:thumb:

kseeker

Retired
Re: Hello Folks ! New here.

Hi,

I also just completed my registration process and I am here to be browse much and more about all the sections which is going to be interesting and informative. I am Aliya...and I am a press reporter and that is the reason, I need more authenticate information about any topics. Joining various community is one of the finest way to get all the authentic information about the subject for which we are browsing.

Thanks!

Aliya,

You should have created a new thread for your intro...

Anyway, :welcome: to DFI :india: and Enjoy your stay.

Free Karma

Re: Hello Folks ! New here.

Hi,

Thanks!

You should actually make your own thread! :)

Kyubi

Country flag
Hi,

Thanks!

Welcome :namaste:

sob

Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI.

You are from a very crucial state and we would love to receive your inputs about UP. Try to get some time from your hectic schedule and do post here regularly.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles