Introduction

Aryavarta Bharata

Tihar Jail
Banned
My name is Arya. I am a proud Hindu nationalist and patriot. Indian culture is under attack from Marxist-Missionaries-Mullahs and I want to stop them. Help me win this battle for Bharat Mata.

Vande Maa Bharati
Uthistha Bharata
Har Har Mahadev

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI.

Usually those who chest thump their patriotism & nationalistic credentials are just the opposite. I keep saying, those who can't take along each & every section of the society cannot be called nationalists. Not in the true sense anyway.

Welcome once again.

Aryavarta Bharata

Tihar Jail
Banned
Welcome to DFI.

Usually those who chest thump their patriotism & nationalistic credentials are just the opposite. I keep saying, those who can't take along each & every section of the society cannot be called nationalists. Not in the true sense anyway.

Welcome once again.
Even though you don't agree with my views, I thank you for extending me this courtesy.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI.

Interesting times here ahead.

sydsnyper

Country flag
Welcome Arya. Your name is identical to a nationalist user on Youtube, who posts pro-India videos. Are you indeed the same person/group.

I am sure many in DFI look forward to your posts and exchanging ideas with you. Jai Hind.

Aryavarta Bharata

Tihar Jail
Banned
Welcome Arya. Your name is identical to a nationalist user on Youtube, who posts pro-India videos. Are you indeed the same person/group.

I am sure many in DFI look forward to your posts and exchanging ideas with you. Jai Hind.
We are a group of like-minded friends. Glad you subscribe to the channel.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles