You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts
Welcome to DFI.

Now, please introduce yourself here.

Sonnpekikd

Thanks.

Im a researcher and activist from Switzerland, and I researched my whole life about the reasons, causes and responsible parties for the nature destruction and wipe out of the living beings. I found years ago, that the most influential party that exists in the world since 2000 years the Vatican and monotheist judeochristian leadership is having this policy of the purposely destruction of nature and destruction of the Earth. They call it Apocalypse, End-times, cataclysm and they dont hesitate to openly make propaganda for the extinction and destruction and spread their illusive prophecies of world end in all medias in great density in the west. Its my opinion that it must effectively taken care of these persons and this party and that it must be top priority for every reasonable person and party to fight this complex of apocalyptic madmans. I hope to be able to find powers in the world that are not already corrupted by this network and that is basically the reason why I joined this forum :)

The information that I collected is summarized in this blog echterevolution.wordpress.com in german and some information is here in english monotheismworldendconspiracy.wordpress.com.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome to the DFI.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Thanks.

Im a researcher and activist from Switzerland, and I researched my whole life about the reasons, causes and responsible parties for the nature destruction and wipe out of the living beings. I found years ago, that the most influential party that exists in the world since 2000 years the Vatican and monotheist judeochristian leadership is having this policy of the purposely destruction of nature and destruction of the Earth. They call it Apocalypse, End-times, cataclysm and they dont hesitate to openly make propaganda for the extinction and destruction and spread their illusive prophecies of world end in all medias in great density in the west. Its my opinion that it must effectively taken care of these persons and this party and that it must be top priority for every reasonable person and party to fight this complex of apocalyptic madmans. I hope to be able to find powers in the world that are not already corrupted by this network and that is basically the reason why I joined this forum :)

The information that I collected is summarized in this blog echterevolution.wordpress.com in german and some information is here in english monotheismworldendconspiracy.wordpress.com.
Eastern philosophy encourages to not to harm nature and be a part of the Harmonious nature around humans. But Western philosophy is different, they see nature is for the sake of man.

One of the reason why Eastern Philosophy teaches to treat the nature and earth as mother.

Sonnpekikd

Thank you very much. Yes I dislike this mentality very much, that the only thing that matters in politics and everyware is only humans. I think this is the 2000 years influence of these monotheists that only use this fake religion to cover up their morallessness and insatiability and capitalism.

Sonnpekikd

Im for life and for the living beings and the continuation of life and preservation. Therefor I am strictly against monotheism, against civilization, against capitalism and against destruction of nature. My ideal way of life is indigenous with no use of technology at all. Do you think there is a party in india that thinks the same. What is this party and can they be reached somehow? Because on the Earth the Asian countries are the only ones that are not completely monotheist.

Sonnpekikd

Basically my question is, is there a party in india that would become effective against the extinction of the world?

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Eastern philosophy encourages to not to harm nature and be a part of the Harmonious nature around humans. But Western philosophy is different, they see nature is for the sake of man.

One of the reason why Eastern Philosophy teaches to treat the nature and earth as mother.
Philosophy and practice are two very different things. Regardless of what Hindu philosophy may enunciate, India today has the same type of factories, industries, projects and methodologies that the west has adopted. In fact, if we look at it from a "green" perspective, i.e having policies in place to reduce pollution, greenhouse gas emissions, industrial waste and encourage recycling in order to preserve this "mother" that you spoke of, India has in fact actively opposed any limitations on these actions through global treaties.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Basically my question is, is there a party in india that would become effective against the extinction of the world?
In short, no. At least not on a national level. In India, "progress" is equated with industrialization, and industries of all kinds produce waste and create pollution as by products. Government policy considers it far more important to lift hundreds of millions of people out of poverty through rapid industrialization rather than imposing any sort of environmental constraints on this process. There is an environment ministry, and the former minister in charge was criticized as being too strict when it came to giving environmental clearances for new projects, hence in the new government, we now have a rubber-stamper in his place.

Sonnpekikd

Only place where some religion is left with the potential to do something against the world destruction. Any chance that Hindu groups will become active?

Any other chance that a party is really and effectively becoming active against the christian jewish endtimers, that purposely make extinct every being? The inuit maybe? Ah they are also ----ing lutherans i think... so this was it? The ----ing christians and jews destroyed the world and no one will do a shit right?

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Philosophy and practice are two very different things. Regardless of what Hindu philosophy may enunciate, India today has the same type of factories, industries, projects and methodologies that the west has adopted. In fact, if we look at it from a "green" perspective, i.e having policies in place to reduce pollution, greenhouse gas emissions, industrial waste and encourage recycling in order to preserve this "mother" that you spoke of, India has in fact actively opposed any limitations on these actions through global treaties.
The logic and observations you are talking is not correct !!

The most polluting nations are USA , China and some european nations.

If we take into account of percapita pollution then americans are the worse in this regard, they polluted the earth for almost a century ruthlessly. They waste petrol, products and food alot.

Compare it with India which is just becoming to industrialize for self sufficiency, We are going the eco friendly way. India is far better in this regard even though we are 120 crores in population.

Sonnpekikd

@Latika Singer lets discuss in this thread, all relevant information is there. http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...t-worlddestroying-monotheists.html#post983951

Compare it with India which is just becoming to industrialize for self sufficiency, We are going the eco friendly way.
Thank you for your answer, you are totally right, India is mostly used from the worst destroyers USA, Vatican, Israel as bad example. Concerning the fact, that so much people life there, it is an ecofriendly approach. However, if the "living standard" of this much people is risen (meaning you all become capitalist assholes with no compassion for life), you will all suffocate in a sea of plastic and in less than a decade every nature of your country will be converted into monocultures and all living beings, that are left, killed by some newrich moralless idiotic jew (looking like a hindu).

What you urgently need, is that you provide a real model, socio economic ecological way of life that makes it possible the nature of the Earth to survive. That has top priority nature and the existence of the living beings. Because all other parties are already totally jewish christian capitalist little assholes, you are the only thing that can provide it. You must do it, its the only way to open a small chance for the survival of the Earths lifeforms.

The original vedic religion, not this monotheist hinduanity, delivers the way of life and the principles to take this steps radically and without compromises, you need a system where the top priority is nature, like your original religion says, and truth and honor. The consequences you need to take from this principles and priorities. Stop thinking the wealth would bring something good to india. 100 years of planned desertification called climate change by the assholes, will change your country in a wasteland and will not let any time to enjoy the so called "wealth". there is nothing you can do against it, if you dont provide the model yourself and do it with your own people. Take this radical pro wilderness steps and build a wilderness community that will be protected form the outside and that does not allow any bullshit talkers of the jews and christians, interfaith priests vaticanic agents and other freemason capitalist assholes to enter. They have done enough damage to this land and culture.

Last edited:

Sonnpekikd

@Srinivas_K Capitalism and Communism are both built by the jews in order to create a "balance" of war and nature destruction and a "phase of revolutions and overthrows" where no interest of the people or other lifeforms would ever be preserved, in the course of this phase all nature would be destroyed. So it is planned by the freemasons by the monotheist government, the pope, pharao, jewish leadership. Therefor must a real alternative be created for the people, and the people of all the world will support as more they destroy the greater will be the support, which means, basically if you would do it right can only win.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles