Introduction / Query :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
I am pretty sure that Manushi has not chosen a jehadi type as her life partner[/U][/B].
And, how would she know for sure ? She's already love-smitten by a Paki. All Jihadi's do not announce their intentions on loudspeakers. Do not expect her to act rationally.

Then, there is something called "sleeper cells".

As for love, that gotta be unconditional, right ? Would she ever dare ask her Paki swooner if he is ready to marry her without converting her ?

Finally, she simply never cared. She is not even sure of the exact rank of his IAF relative. This speaks volumes about the communication between them. This thread is a sham being perpetuated by her.

As for @Manushi: Yeah, keep us posted.

xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx.

Mod: Needless nuisance, hence pruned.

Last edited by a moderator:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
And, how would she know for sure ? She's already love-smitten by a Paki. All Jihadi's do not announce their intentions on loudspeakers. Do not expect her to act rationally.

Then, there is something called "sleeper cells".
Ok, you are trolling now. As much as I like a good chuckle every now and then, definitely not at the expense of another person's personal rights. She still holds her Indian Passport and Indian Constitution guarantees her fundamental rights.

As for love, that gotta be unconditional, right ? Would she ever dare ask her Paki swooner if he is ready to marry her without converting her ?

Finally, she simply never cared. She is not even sure of the exact rank of his IAF relative. This speaks volumes about the communication between them. This thread is a sham being perpetuated by her.
None of our business IMHO.

As for @Manushi: Yeah, keep us posted.

Mod: ....... Pruned ......

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
Ok, you are trolling now. As much as I like a good chuckle every now and then, definitely not at the expense of another person's personal rights. She still holds her Indian Passport and Indian Constitution guarantees her fundamental rights.

None of our business IMHO.

Unfortunate lapse of judgement on your part. This thread itself is meant for trolling; doesn't deserves any better.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
You are judging again. Pardon my jibe, but troll threads are the sole proprietorship of @atheisthindu.

Unfortunate lapse of judgement on your part. This thread itself is meant for trolling; doesn't deserves any better.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@Manushi

It would not cause any problem as such.

Lolly Ramdas' daughter had married a Paki boy and he had no issues and became a Chief of the Naval staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles