Introducing Pulsar 2012

KS

Bye bye DFI
Back in Bangalore I had two bikes Pulsar 220 and a relic Rx 100, for the congested roads and parking of Bangalore rx-100 rocks big time, not that for P220 though but in Highway P220 was an excellent performer though Karizma was better in comfort P220 had excellent ride quality again not that for Rx-100 though.
I cant disagree with you there.

My first crush was always a RX100..but my parents refused to buy me one and instead bought me a Pulsar. :D

My dad is an old-timer. He knew what stuff RX was made of..and he thought Pulsar was relatively docile.

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
My dear fellow Tamilian, this design looks too wannabe.

What is the cubic capacity ?

Anyway this was my first impression and not associated with any specific parameter.
We Naidus are Telugu, :D

Too wannabe? We have to throw modesty in the dust bin if we are to become creative, it is a bike on its own what is it wanting to be? You want it to be an Indian bike and just like us wear ordinary shirt with ordinary pant or lunge?lol We all must fit into that modesty mold in south india that is the problem and weather you trust me or not it is that mentality that has kept India from going forward for thousands of years or even makeing an powerful engine for rocket or aircraft because at the back of the mind the Indian scientist will choose the modest and cheapest option in his R&D and that will be an under powered crap.

KS

Bye bye DFI
We Naidus are Telugu, :D

Too wannabe? We have to throw modesty in the dust bin if we are to become creative, it is a bike on its own what is it wanting to be? You want it to be an Indian bike and just like us wear ordinary shirt with ordinary pant or lunge?lol We all must fit into that modesty mold in south india that is the problem and weather you trust me or not it is that mentality that has kept India from going forward for thousands of years or even makeing an powerful engine for rocket or aircraft because at the back of the mind the Indian scientist will choose the modest and cheapest option in his R&D and that will be an under powered crap.
Dude...FFFFFFFFuuuuuuuuu...I hate this design. :finger:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Ahh you tamalians and your idlie and sambar modesty...the plainer it looks the more accepted it become like the RX-100.
Simple and sweet. Dont talk bad about RX100 to me..:nono:

True wont worth for you riding this for buying a packet of hair dye :troll:
Trust me ..im still in my quarter century crisis...:D

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Being a desi fanboy I will say the headlamp looks like an exoskeleton suit helmet :D

Bajaj's new video, it no more 'Bajaj' Pulsar definitely male/ distinctly ahead, its now 'Pulsar' India's No.1 Sports Bike.

Pulsar is now projected as a brand instead of a model name.

(This video is not of Pulsar 200NS)

Last edited by a moderator:

prahladh

Respected Member
you don't want to be behind that during rainy seasons.

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Looks GOOD ...but what would you prefer ..a Girl on a Bike or a Girl in a Car ..:troll:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Now that we know how pulsar 2012 looks we also know how Gulsar 2012 looks! :D
At the moment some new product is launched it is reported to Chinese mfr by a special task force of CCP and the result is "Invention" of copy-paste item.
:lol:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles