Introducing my self.....

Hellenic Air Force

:wave:Hello! Im an 17 year old boy from Crete, a small island of Greece. Im a fan of aviation and specially of the russian fighter jets. I saw, that you, Indians, you love your country, your religion and your armed forces.Nowdays, the most young people in Greece dont respect their religion,country and their armed forces. So, I decided to join you, to share my passion for armed forces with you!

Hellenic Air Force

pmaitra

:wave:Hello! Im an 17 year old boy from Crete, a small island of Greece. Im a fan of aviation and specially of the russian fighter jets. I saw, that you, Indians, you love your country, your religion and your armed forces.Nowdays, the most young people in Greece dont respect their religion,country and their armed forces. So, I decided to join you, to share my passion for armed forces with you!

Hellenic Air Force
Welcome to DFI, for the second time.

Many Indians have a lot of respect for Greece, its rich ancient history, its philosophy, and its military prowess back in the day.

Yes, we did fight each other, (Alexander, Seleucus Nicator), but we respect Greece as a great civilization.

Be Greek, and be proud of that.

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
I respect greek for its gift of one of the greatest philosopher like socrates , pluto, aristotle etc.
welcome to DFI :welcome:

Hellenic Air Force

I'm very proud that Im Greek. This I said before is that the young people nowdays in Greece dont respect their history, religion, armed forces, language..e.t.c.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I'm very proud that Im Greek. This I said before is that the young people nowdays in Greece dont respect their history, religion, armed forces, language..e.t.c.
I think one of the reason is the poor performance of the Greek Govt. in the recent times, which is causing economic and social unrest.

Once economy is on track these problems will go and People will be normal.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Hellenic Air Force
Are kids allowed here? :hmm:

Anyway welcome to DFI and Greece is a ancient civilization like India.What do you think is the reason behind Greek not respecting their history/culture etc?

I respect greek for its gift of one of the greatest philosopher like socrates , pluto, aristotle etc.
welcome to DFI :welcome:
Yeah and we have the greatest Philosopher like @atheisthindu :lol:

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/members-corner/60588-do-you-guys-think-philosophers-smart.html

Last edited by a moderator:

ninja85

greece is recently troubled with economy,immigrations.

boris

Country flag
Welcome to DFI, its great to have someone from Greece over here.

I don't know much about Greece, I like a Table Tennis player by the name Kalinikos Kreanga, it was always a delight to watch him play.

ITBP

Welcome, I hope one day Greece will get back Asia Minor area from Turkey.

I love Greece, hope 1 day will visit.

Greece and Europe dont need armed force now, what they need that is to kick immigrants back to their original country. London now already is a slum.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles