INTRO: here it is

alphacentury

Country flag
Hello, everyone.
i am Manas Ranjan Dutta, from odisha. i am doing my b.tech sad: in mech. branch. i am in my 3rd yr and hope (really hope) to clear my backlogs by 4th yr. anyway, i follow defense related news but dont have any extensive knowledge (hope to gather some).By far , this is the best and genuine indian forum i have seen on defense.hope to have a good time here.

Thank you.

P.S- i hope to join the armed forces after my b.tech completion. through CDS or AFCAT.
and yes, my english is poor.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome to the DFI.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Hello, everyone.
i am Manas Ranjan Dutta, from odisha. i am doing my b.tech sad: in mech. branch. i am in my 3rd yr and hope (really hope) to clear my backlogs by 4th yr. anyway, i follow defense related news but dont have any extensive knowledge (hope to gather some).By far , this is the best and genuine indian forum i have seen on defense.hope to have a good time here.

Thank you.

P.S- i hope to join the armed forces after my b.tech completion. through CDS or AFCAT.
and yes, my english is poor.
Welcome ,

ur English is pretty good.

alphacentury

Country flag
Ah, Mech :sad: ! No or only handful girls in your batch, huh ? I can imagine your situation :sarc:

:welcome: to DFI :india:
Thanks

yes.only two girls:why: in my batch.one for each section. while, there are around 60% girls in ETC branch.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI.

Clear all the papers ASAP and all the best for your future.