Intermarriage as a tool of warfare

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Intermarriage as a tool of warfare .

we have all seen the article on this defence forum debating the question of rape as a war strategy

I am now posting another strategy used by the PRC ( in this same category in our forum viz, strategy and tactics" )

Now let us consider the weapon of forced intermarriages as a tool of warfare. if that seems far-fetched , consider the following

Commentary No. 73: Islamic Unrest In the Xinjiang Uighur ...25 Apr 2008 ... When Mao Tse Tung seized power in China, the Uighurs constituted some ... For example, financial rewards are given to Han Chinese who intermarry with Muslim ... In effect, there has been a systematic policy to reduce the Muslim .... However, unrest in Xinjiang, along with Tibet and Inner Mongolia, ...
www.csis-scrs.gc.ca "º Home "º Publications "º Commentary

Inner Mongolia History, History Of Inner Mongolia27 Jan 2009 ... Inner Mongolia history: introduction to Inner Mongolia's history and ... new invention - ethnic intermarriage, even at the highest levels,

in outer mongolia ( independent country ) there are hordes of chinese businessmen from prc living there , rich and capable, they attract mongolian women by the droves to marry them for a better life. Causing great animosity anong the mongolian men and now a rise in nazism to promote ehtnic separation.

http://uhrp.org/articles/152/1/Musl...-Drink-Dance-With-Male-Chinese-Officials.html

http://uhrp.org/articles/762/1/Dece...ung-Uyghur-Women-to-Eastern-China-/index.html

Deception, Pressure, and Threats: The Transfer of Young Uyghur Women to Eastern China
Published 02/8/2008 | UHRP and UAA Reports , Press Releases

For immediate release
February 8, 2008 2:00 PM EST

A new report by the Uyghur Human Rights Project examines a recently implemented People's Republic of China (PRC) policy that recruits young Uyghur women from majority Uyghur areas of East Turkestan (also known as the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region or XUAR) and transfers them to work in factories in urban areas of eastern China.

The report, Deception, Pressure, and Threats: The Transfer of Young Uyghur Women to Eastern China, reveals that, less than two years after the initiation of the transfer policy, it has already left a history of broken promises and shattered families.

The new PRC transfer policy:

Focuses on southern East Turkestan, a majority Uyghur area that remains a center of traditional Uyghur culture and where the percentage of inhabitants who are Uyghur is presently the highest in the PRC.
Targets marriage-aged women between the ages of 16 to 25.
Intimidates the women and their families to compel them to participate in the program.
Threatens local leaders who do not comply with the policy with removal from their posts.
Places the young women into inhumane work conditions and with employers that do not honor work contracts.

Under the policy, thousands of Uyghur women have been removed from their families and placed into substandard working conditions thousands of miles from their homes. At the same time that the PRC government implements the transfer policy in the name of providing economic opportunities for these young women, it also provides support for the movement of large numbers of Han Chinese migrants into East Turkestan.

"This transfer policy can be seen as another aspect of Beijing's effort to forcibly assimilate the Uyghur people and undermine the distinct Uyghur culture of East Turkestan," said Uyghur democracy leader Rebiya Kadeer. "Continuation of the policy will only further marginalize the Uyghur people and deepen Uyghurs' mistrust of PRC officials, leading to even greater tensions in East Turkestan."

The report also places the government-sponsored transfer into the broader context of the PRC's ongoing cultural attacks and human rights abuses against the Uyghur people. Uyghur religion, a moderate form of Sunni Islam that is a vital part of their ethnic identity, has been fiercely suppressed. The PRC legal system is used as a tool of repression, with arbitrary detentions and torture commonly employed against any Uyghur who voices discontent with the government. Charges of "political crimes" and the death penalty have been shown to be disproportionately applied to Uyghurs. Uyghur women suffer from sterilizations and forced abortions, and corvée labor is still used in East Turkestan's rural areas.

The report, Deception, Pressure, and Threats: The Transfer of Young Uyghur Women to Eastern China, can be downloaded at http://docs.uyghuramerican.org/Transfer_uyghur_woman.pdf

my comments:-

A few months ago when Indian president visited prc , she met with a big towering guy who was the official in charge of china's ethnic moinorities and she was asked a question - the answer to which was to repeat that tibet is an intergral art of china ...she was in a sense browbeaten into answering that question which was deemed unsuitable protocol for a presidential level visit.

but quite apart from that that official expressed chinas hope that there would be more people to people contact between chinese and indian peoples.

what exactly do they mean by that ( people to people contact ) - and why , especially when it is quite well known that china has always considered its neighbouring countries including india to be inferior to themselves.

coupled with the fact that there is a trenmoendpoueus skew in the man ato woman ratio in china could it be part of a greater strategy to use intermarriage and other social action as a form of "peaceful" war strategy

Now we have prc company Huawei expecting to be established in india or perhaps more accurately expanding and investing more in India over and aboev their present facilities which means more chinese persons , probably men, who are rich and powerful will be entering Indian society ....what next is going to take place from that vantage point ?

Last edited:

amoy

inter-racial marriage is for eugenics

navida

What ever you are saying about things happening inside China could be true. But it is paranoid and far-fetched to think they will use that strategy against India.

By the way, my friend who is a Keralite told me that muslim leaders there insist their youth to love and marry Hindu girls to convert them.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
What ever you are saying about things happening inside China could be true. But it is paranoid and far-fetched to think they will use that strategy against India.

By the way, my friend who is a Keralite told me that muslim leaders there insist their youth to love and marry Hindu girls to convert them.
And Your Friend is Not sane! In Kerala, if a Muslim guy marries a girl, his own family goes against him, even if she converts. But yeah like all families, they come around after a while.

So Stop spreading stuff you dont know! Love Jihad was proven to be Wrong!

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
^^ Appreciate your sincere answers ahmed, But Love Jihad is not false or myth. And Kerala is not the only place where this Love Jihad is going on. It is a reality and this is something that every Indian has to face and accept. The marriages would be considered fair if the Muslim society also gives away its own women to other communities. This equal happening of give and take will actually melt down walls of hatred and create better national integration at social and community levels. Instead, when a Muslim man marries a non-Muslim girl, she has to convert, the children are raised as Muslims and the other side has absolutely no say; all while Muslim girls are kept up tight from interacting with non-Muslim men for obvious reasons in this particular sphere of life.

Whatever Navida has mentioned is true and there are numerous evidences. Perhaps you are not such a person and this thought torments you; but there are a vast variety who aren't as noble as you in thinking. Love jihad is happening in West Bengal, Kerala, Assam, Meghalaya and other regions here in northeast covertly but still evidently.

Tronic

'Love Jihad' myth or not, can only be an issue among the uneducated and backwards class. How can educated and city-bred girls be forced to convert and than raise their children a certain way if they themselves do not wish to? I would reckon if there is such a thing among the middle class, it is probably mutually consentual no?

JBH22

Why are you blaming Muslim? They are not forcing Hindu girls to marry them but girls are going with them as such whining or crying foul play is not useful.

Once they decided to love a muslim and convert that's their sh!t after all we love our secular credentials as to such women i consider them as a POS.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
That is interesting.

The word "eugenics" was coined by Sir Francis Galton (1822-1911) to denote scientific endeavours to increase the proportion of persons with better than average genetic endowment through selective mating of marriage partners.

Is that the aim?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Father Johny Kochuparambil, secretary of Kerala Catholic Bishops Council's Commission for Social Harmony and Vigilance, wrote in an article in the church council's newsletter on this so called Love Jihad.

Kerala Catholic Bishops Council has issued "love jihad" guidelines, calling on parents and schools to monitor children's activities and discourage them from using mobile phones or spend long hours on the Internet. "Bringing up children the spiritual way is the best means to fight the love jihad," said the Christian group.

Phenom

Aren't inter-racial children generally healthier than ordinary children. IIRC the more diverse the parent's gene pool is, the healthier children tend to be.

JBH22

Aren't inter-racial children generally healthier than ordinary children. IIRC the more diverse the parent's gene pool is, the healthier children tend to be.
Racial not religious there's a catch here

we seriously need the rss,vhp to stop these love jihad across india especially in kerala.
Why? so long the romeo are not forcing the b!tches to convert its all fair imho no need to bring in RSS for petty issues

Last edited:

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
we seriously need the rss,vhp to stop these love jihad across india especially in kerala.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I am not too sure, but then even if it were, must it be done in a forcible manner as was done by Hitler or now, by the Chinese, if OHimalaya's theory is taken as true.

Imagine one being re-located and forced to marry an unread and primitive Aborigine since they are of a tougher stock!

Technically, ideal, but emotionally?

Is emotion also not a part of a human's mental and physical well being?

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Why? so long the romeo are not forcing the b!tches to convert its all fair imho no need to bring in RSS for petty issues
But encouraging to fall in love with a girl of different religion just with a motive to convert is wrong. Also once you are converted there is no turning back. I have seen this so called love jihad by my own eyes. Few guys I know on advice of elders started seeing Hindu girls(these people in general hated Hindu religion) and worked there magic. There only condition for marriage was that the girls should convert. A year latter when the girls realized there mistake there was no turning back.
Also girls in India regarding love are stupid.

jatkshatriya

Why are you blaming Muslim? They are not forcing Hindu girls to marry them but girls are going with them as such whining or crying foul play is not useful.

Once they decided to love a muslim and convert that's their sh!t after all we love our secular credentials as to such women i consider them as a POS.
Pseudo secularism is the sole reason why Bharat lost every single time

JBH22

But encouraging to fall in love with a girl of different religion just with a motive to convert is wrong. Also once you are converted there is no turning back. I have seen this so called love jihad by my own eyes. Few guys I know on advice of elders started seeing Hindu girls(these people in general hated Hindu religion) and worked there magic. There only condition for marriage was that the girls should convert. A year latter when the girls realized there mistake there was no turning back.
Also girls in India regarding love are stupid
These girls are not so stupid as you think they wanted to have a good time so Romeo gave them what they wanted now after they convert and its not fun these b!tches come and whine that they were duped.There's something called as point of no return these girls took a decision time to assume it....

I'm repeating if a Hindu or any other girl is not converted by force by so called Romeo jihad its a fair game imo.

Tronic

Also girls in India regarding love are stupid.

Really, this is absurd. You guys live in a free country!

You cannot force someone else not to marry outside their religion, just because you yourself refuse to do so. This is the personal freedom granted to you living in a free country. I came to Canada as an international student, and fell in love with a Pakistani girl. We have been together for about 4 years now, and we've come at the crossroads of marriage. I cannot convert her to Sikhi, nor can she convert me to Islam; because, at the end of the day, it is an individual choice. Religion is not the same for everyone; you can live together invoking the differences in your beliefs, or you can live together invoking the similarities between your beliefs. Where we go from here will be decided by us, not some third party. You cannot take this freedom away from the people in a free country. RSS, VHP, or any other self acclaimed party of the people has no right to interfere in people's personal lives.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
^^ Appreciate your sincere answers ahmed, But Love Jihad is not false or myth. And Kerala is not the only place where this Love Jihad is going on. It is a reality and this is something that every Indian has to face and accept. The marriages would be considered fair if the Muslim society also gives away its own women to other communities. This equal happening of give and take will actually melt down walls of hatred and create better national integration at social and community levels. Instead, when a Muslim man marries a non-Muslim girl, she has to convert, the children are raised as Muslims and the other side has absolutely no say; all while Muslim girls are kept up tight from interacting with non-Muslim men for obvious reasons in this particular sphere of life.

Whatever Navida has mentioned is true and there are numerous evidences. Perhaps you are not such a person and this thought torments you; but there are a vast variety who aren't as noble as you in thinking. Love jihad is happening in West Bengal, Kerala, Assam, Meghalaya and other regions here in northeast covertly but still evidently.
In conservative Muslim society the parents of Muslim boy may demand conversion. But it is insane to consider it a conspiracy. There is special marriage act which the educated people generally follow. I have personal experience. :D

There is no surprize in the fact that the kids are brought up as Muslims. Our society is yet be that advance to allow the kids to be neutral till 18 and then choose a religion. Even in Hindu society the girl has to follow the customs of her in-laws house doesnt matter whether she likes it or not. And of course there is the provision of divorce of it is unbearing for the girl.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
No, it is not Pseudo secularism, it is the habit of wasting time in worthless issues that made Bharat lose every time.......

When we are about to take off as a nation some people are still idle enough to think of love- jihad etc.........go get a job for yourself........

mayfair

I have to agree with Sabir about wasting time. If some here feel that Love Jihad is a well planned wicked scheme to lure non-muslim girls into Islam, then the question is what are they doing about it? Do people really think that wringing hands, pleading helplessness and frustration are going to help? If they seriously feel about this issue, then
-Why not increase awareness amongst their friends and family and children who are of age?
-Why not gather as much information as they have about this matter and share it with those who are unaware?
-Why not contact those interfaith couples and ask either or both of them, especially the formerly non-muslim girls who converted to Islam on their views and situation?
-If hypothetically some of those girls or even boys are willing to come back to their original religion, will the parents and society accept them back with open arms?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles