Insiders, not invaders

Sukerchakia

So finally your HEARTS desire has come out in the open

That you Muslims want to take over our country , Fine go ahead try it
Yeah right. Finally the bigot right winger is out of the closet.

Do you feel ashamed to watch SRK's movies or watch over your shoulder everytime you applaud when Zaheer takes a wicket? How do you look any of your Muslim neighbors and colleagues in the eye with all this Muslim hate inside of you?

amitkriit

So Muslims should apologize for something that happened 500 years back? Are you even for real?

I can understand you asking redressal for events in the 20th century. Even Jews have moved on from the holocaust and have friendly relations with the Germans. But you want to hold something that happened 500 years back against Indian Muslims. Something that their ancestors may or may not have done?
If Muslims can brag about what happened 500 years ago, then they will also have to carry the burden of the misdeeds of their heroes.

Sukerchakia

Really? You know there is days difference in when Ramandan starts in Saudi and India?

Who will apologize "on behalf of" Muslims? The King of Saudi? Or Hamid Karzai as someone invaded from there? Or the Ayotollah for Nadir Shah? And as I mentioned earlier Hu Jintao as it has largest Mongol population were the barbarians originated?
You know I am sorry, you have to see all this. Members with 2000 odd posts talking like two bit Bajrang Dal activists.

amitkriit

Do you feel ashamed to watch SRK's movies or watch over your shoulder everytime you applaud when Zaheer takes a wicket? How do you look any of your Muslim neighbors and colleagues in the eye with all this Muslim hate inside of you?
Please don't equate the entertainment business with a socio-economic issue. We fear which we perceive as real. Zahir and SRK won't condemn Sharia law in India, I am almost sure about it.

Sukerchakia

If Muslims can brag about what happened 500 years ago, then they will also have to carry the burden of the misdeeds of their heroes.
I am yet to see an Indian Muslim brag about it. If you know one that did, why dont you go to him and ask your apology rather than asking the whole 130 mn of them to apologize?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Man which Muslim is bragging about any shit that happened?

Sukerchakia

Please don't equate the entertainment business with a socio-economic issue. We fear which we perceive as real. Zahir and SRK won't condemn Sharia law in India, I am almost sure about it.
They are from the same community. And how do you know they dont want Sharia law? For that matter, do we know how many Indian Muslims want Sharia law? Or is it just your fears talking here?

amitkriit

Really? You know there is days difference in when Ramandan starts in Saudi and India?

Who will apologize "on behalf of" Muslims? The King of Saudi? Or Hamid Karzai as someone invaded from there? Or the Ayotollah for Nadir Shah? And as I mentioned earlier Hu Jintao as it has largest Mongol population were the barbarians originated?
Then they must also stop repeating that the golden age of 1000 years of Islamic rule will dawn again in future in the Indian sub-continent. If they are not ready to bear the burden, then they must stop talking about those "historical realities". You cannot be selective, either the history will repeat or it will not repeat, choice is their's.

History cannot be interpreted selectively, it will have to be analyzed in full.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
You know I am sorry, you have to see all this. Members with 2000 odd posts talking like two bit Bajrang Dal activists.
I have been here since the forum came into being, well very first month. I have seen it all. It's people like you who stop me from packing my bags and leaving :)

But yeah that Aussie PR thing is still something I should pursue just in case!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Then they must also stop repeating that the golden age of 1000 years of Islamic rule will dawn again in future in the Indian sub-continent. If they are not ready to bear the burden, then they must stop talking about those "historical realities". You cannot be selective, either the history will repeat or it will not repeat, choice is their's.

History cannot be interpreted selectively, it will have to be analyzed in full.
Who are the they?

pankaj nema

Country flag

Dont blabber like a sickular Journalist OK

First you yourself have written that what is TERRIBLY wrong in it It is democracy in action
Democracy means the rule of the majority and when I DARE you to follow it up you give me a lecture
on secularism

And SRK and Zaheer Khan are looked at like talented Indian professionals doing their job

But when SRK was trying to be CUTE and suggested that Paki players be taken in IPL
he was shown his place Isnt it . Do you remember

amitkriit

They are from the same community. And how do you know they dont want Sharia law? For that matter, do we know how many Indian Muslims want Sharia law? Or is it just your fears talking here?
How many Muslim majority countries did not adopt Sharia, or something close to it? Our fears are based on a solid ground, that is Past and Present of Human civilization, there is no ambiguity. The fear is that situation and demands might change as the radical elements in the community gain in numbers and confidence. I have been on several public forums they say "there is nothing called a Liberal Muslim, either you are a Muslim or you are not". How can they allow anything which is less than perfect?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag

I am not looking for apology, i am just saying that most Sunnis look towards Saudi Arabia for spiritual guidance. Yes we have the Deoband and various other establishments but Sunnis in general have loyalty towards the Ummah more than towards a secular nation.

Sukerchakia

I have been here since the forum came into being, well very first month. I have seen it all. It's people like you who stop me from packing my bags and leaving :)

But yeah that Aussie PR thing is still something I should pursue just in case!
Do go for that PR if it advances your career and is good for your family. That decision should be beyond what happens on a forum. I almost came close to acquiring a Canadian one. :)

Regarding these folks here, well I have been involved in forums for 4 years now. These people are everywhere. They arent really that right wingers but just like to take a provocative line on forums. Nothing that cant be rebutted with solid logic. Its actually some internet effect I read about. When people of somewhat similar views gather together on the internet, they tend to gravitate towards extreme views.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I am not looking for apology, i am just saying that most Sunnis look towards Saudi Arabia for spiritual guidance. Yes we have the Deoband and various other establishments but Sunnis in general have loyalty towards the Ummah more than towards a secular nation.
A fact that's not proven. I am no Sunni so cannot comment much, but there is no brotherhood. All BS. Syria, Bahrain, Libya are an example.

amitkriit

Who are the they?

I showed this video to one of my dear friends, and asked him whether Zakir naik is right or wrong. He told me that Zakir Naik is right, he was reluctant at first to say so but later I got an answer. That is my fear.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

I showed this video to one of my dear friends, and asked him whether Zakir naik is right or wrong. He told me that Zakir Naik is right, he was reluctant at first to say so but later I got an answer. That is my fear.
Zakir Naik represents 160 million people?

Last edited by a moderator:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Though I am in agreement with you on this, how is this any different from Tamils supporting Sri Lankan Tamils? Or North Indian Hindu's and Sikhs batting for their kind in Pakistan, trying to get them a better deal, and even offer asylum in India?
Adux, the Muslims in Palestine did not go from India and get settled there some time before.

Therein lies the difference.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles