Inside the palace Yanukovych didn't want Ukraine to see

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
@ ewald
what exactly is the implication of your post.as far as i know barrack obama also lives in a mansion called white house whose maintainence and security bills runs into billions every year.he also takes higly expensive holiday breaks and takes his whole security entourage with him.he like yanukovich claims to represent poor citizens.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Is it his official residence or his private house?

Hari Sud

Country flag
Have you had a look at Whitehouse, or Camp David?

The Ukraine current president did not build anything for himself in just one and half year of being the elected President. Before that the American backed lady, who was President of Ukraine was living there.

This how US propaganda works to ruin the reputation of deposed presidents. These whole commentary has been scripted by US State department, the same guys who scripted everything about Saddam Hussain palaces, without telling the truth that these were palaces of the Iraq's deposed kings of yesteryears.

The same propagandists were employed when Gaddaffi fell. They were coming very close to doing the same with Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, except they relented as he was pro - American.

Do not believe anything. This American propaganda. They are trying to justify right wing take over by force.. The intresting part is that gun toting roughnecks came to kill the President when the world was watching the Olympic games. The Presidentl was way too smart, he killed 90 of those attacking him and left the Presidential compound to east, where he felt more secure. The match the American propaganda, who went to Moscow and began telling his story.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
W.G ewald is doing amreeki propaganda.

These pics are nothing compared to Rashtrapati bbhavan(Residence of honorary President) of India.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Can you post any links here?
What kind of link do you want??
Didn't watch the documentary on rashtrapati bhavan?

If didn't then search rashtrapati bhavan revealed.
I am on my mobile and kinda busy to post link.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
What kind of link do you want??
Didn't watch the documentary on rashtrapati bhavan?

If didn't then search rashtrapati bhavan revealed.
I am on my mobile and kinda busy to post link.
Ok ok. I haven't seen the documentary. I will check it out later.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
W.G ewald is doing amreeki propaganda.

These pics are nothing compared to Rashtrapati bbhavan(Residence of honorary President) of India.
@Hari Sud

Guys, the article is in a newspaper from what country? Apply a little reading comprehension, please.

Last edited by a moderator:

pkroyal

It is a human failing to live it up on the miseries of others, thinking that the individual is blessed or has the divine right to rule, thus right to live in opulence.

From Caligula of Pompeii ( who proclaimed his horse was divine thus deserved a seat as a senator in parliament) to Saddam's, the Saud,s & closer home many decadent Indian Maharajas, thought that the "Hoi Polloi" (common folk) got impressed by show of wealth & decadence with gold fixtures in toilets to having swarn bhasams ( gold mixes) for greater potency, but in vain, many of them died relatively young because of clogged kidneys & renal failure.

When you court excessive wealth, your wit & intelligence proceed on long leave. ( old Indian saying)

Laxmi ( Goddess of wealth) ka moh ( love) , Saraswati ( Goddess of Learning / wit / intelligence) ka vichoh ( parting)

Last edited:

Hari Sud

Country flag
W. G. Ewald

I did not mention you or any article in the UK newspaper. I suggest you get on a better reading comprehension yourself.

Hari Sud

W.G.Ewald

Professional
U.K is Amreeka's lapdog and hence it is one and the same thing.
Ok, India is Russia's lapdog & etc.

Makes as much sense.

(And pmailtra is Russian agent by same reasoning.

Q.E.D.

I say again, Indians' worship of Putin now or at any time is not an indicator of anything good for India.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
@ ewald
what exactly is the implication of your post.as far as i know barrack obama also lives in a mansion called white house whose maintainence and security bills runs into billions every year.he also takes higly expensive holiday breaks and takes his whole security entourage with him.he like yanukovich claims to represent poor citizens.
Both of them should be removed. How about that?

(By the way, to properly quote somebody, you must use their entire screen name.)

W.G.Ewald

Professional
W. G. Ewald

I did not mention you or any article in the UK newspaper. I suggest you get on a better reading comprehension yourself.

Hari Sud
You posted in a thread about a UK article and made comments about ubiquitous US "propaganda." Don't be evasive. And quote me properly instead of just inserting "W. G. Ewald." I understand your reluctance, however :)

Last edited:

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
Ok, India is Russia's lapdog & etc.

Makes as much sense.

(And pmailtra is Russian agent by same reasoning.

Q.E.D.

I say again, Indians' worship of Putin now or at any time is not an indicator of anything good for India.
you comment is distasteful and insulting.see unlike you americans we indians hear both sides of the story-from bbc(british propoganda),cnn(american propoganda) as well as rt(russian propoganda).after that we form our opinion.you on the other hand are blinded by american propoganda from your national media which demonizes putin as an evil invader while forgetting the invasion of afghanistan,iraq and bombing campaigns in libya,kosovo perpetrated by obama and his predecesors.we in india also have different opinion about the ukrainian crisis.but we value everyone's opinion rather than calling names.also i saw in cnn today that in order to prove the referendum illegal they have called a history expert who said that crimea was ethnically cleanesed of tartar population by stalin in 1944 by ordering of mass execution and deportation.if this is the argument then by the same logic all democratic elections in america are "illegal" since usa was ethnically cleansed of its native red indian population by european settlers over the century who commited mass murder,rape and dacoity to suit their imperialistic designs.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
you comment is distasteful and insulting.see unlike you americans we indians hear both sides of the story-from bbc(british propoganda),cnn(american propoganda) as well as rt(russian propoganda).after that we form our opinion.you on the other hand are blinded by american propoganda from your national media which demonizes putin as an evil invader while forgetting the invasion of afghanistan,iraq and bombing campaigns in libya,kosovo perpetrated by obama and his predecesors.we in india also have different opinion about the ukrainian crisis.but we value everyone's opinion rather than calling names.also i saw in cnn today that in order to prove the referendum illegal they have called a history expert who said that crimea was ethnically cleanesed of tartar population by stalin in 1944 by ordering of mass execution and deportation.if this is the argument then by the same logic all democratic elections in america are "illegal" since usa was ethnically cleansed of its native red indian population by european settlers over the century who commited mass murder,rape and dacoity to suit their imperialistic designs.
My comment is distasteful but you Indians can use the term lapdog with impunity? Your post is just another tiresome dog's breakfast.

What makes me laugh is that you think Yanks and Brits are racist, but Russians are not? Go live in Russia.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles