'INS Vikrant' ready, giving a shocking reaction by Chinese Netizen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simple_Guy

dont be arrogant,indians. please.

good luck.
At least we are not disguising dogs to look like lions.

Not just Chinese netizens but also Chinese media is concerned:

People Daily
"The unveiling of its first home-built aircraft carrier is significant. It will boost India's military power and increase its influence over the Indian Ocean," Fu Xiaoqiang, an expert on South Asian studies at the China Institutes of Contemporary International Relations, told the Global Times.

China needs to speed development of an aircraft carrier after India's launch of its first such vessel offered a reminder of the ship's strategic importance, the state-run Global Times newspaper said.

bose

Country flag
Not to acknowledge the military buildup of India is a very difficult thing since India is mainly targetting China and India has a big mouth.

Everytime India made a new weapon, they would specifically designate China as the potential target of the weapon, and they broadcast that on every channel without hiding their desire of throwing that weapon at China.

last time when India tested a missile, every newspaper of India had to mention the most important feature of that missile - it's capable of reaching Beijing.

this time when India launched a new aircraft carrier, i cant help but notice that every Indian is talking about blocking Chinese sea line with that new ship.

How can you ignore such a noisy India?

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2
The much noise is becuase by its launching it will make way for second one in line to be build...

From now onwards all weapons we build will write China's name on them...

trackwhack

Not to acknowledge the military buildup of India is a very difficult thing since India is mainly targetting China and India has a big mouth.

Everytime India made a new weapon, they would specifically designate China as the potential target of the weapon, and they broadcast that on every channel without hiding their desire of throwing that weapon at China.

last time when India tested a missile, every newspaper of India had to mention the most important feature of that missile - it's capable of reaching Beijing.

this time when India launched a new aircraft carrier, i cant help but notice that every Indian is talking about blocking Chinese sea line with that new ship.

How can you ignore such a noisy India?

Glad you are wetting yourself. I know its not easy for a CCP bot to acknowledge realities.

trackwhack

"giving a shocking reaction by Chinese Netizen"

I feel funny when I read this. those word are not our styles

most are also like me.and no one would care about your things too much.

normally,we all think india is not powerful and rich but love to be self-satisfied and love to be followers of dangerous japan and america.

just remember,and they only want you to fight agaist china.

I dont wanna look down on you and cause a fight. do not cheat indians with so stupid words

dont be arrogant,indians. please.

good luck.
I would recommend Rapidex English speaking course before you decide to spew verbal diarrhea on an English language forum.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Glad you are wetting yourself. I know its not easy for a CCP bot to acknowledge realities.
i am not wetting myself, i am just a little annoyed. why do Indians feel so important to get Chinese attention? as i see it, Indians are more like begging Chinese attentions, it's very bewildering!

ago123

如果中国想要对付你们,1962年就解决了,不必等到现在(而且那时,也是美国和苏联同时支持你们).

我们有很长的陆地边界,所以我认为,我们政府不会笨到劳师远征在海上跟你们打仗,陆地上就可解决问题.

这是实话.

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
At least we are not disguising dogs to look like lions.

Not just Chinese netizens but also Chinese media is concerned:

People Daily
when a man is sharping a knife and starts telling everyone he is gonna kill you, no matter how little that man is, you simply cant grudge the attention he deserves.

nimo_cn

Country flag
The much noise is becuase by its launching it will make way for second one in line to be build...

From now onwards all weapons we build will write China's name on them...
not easy to get an Indian to admit that they are making a lot of noise. like i said, we cant ignore that kind of noise, we are not deaf.

trackwhack

i am not wetting myself, i am just a little annoyed. why do Indians feel so important to get Chinese attention? as i see it, Indians are more like begging Chinese attentions, it's very bewildering!

You and the rest of your country are wetting yourself as evidenced by your attempt to try and hide it. As evidenced by your presence on an Indian forum. We did not invite you, you came. And stayed. Cause you thought it wise to know more about the guys sending shivers down your spine. The other doofus who just signed up got a wakeup call and felt the necessity to do a 'barking dog never bites' episode and hence signed up.

To be honest, I dont see the Chinese wetting themselves as a major problem for them, what with them being the largest manufacturers of diapers (among other things):laugh:

bose

Country flag
not easy to get an Indian to admit that they are making a lot of noise.

Indian constitution gives right to all Indians to talk and talk louder, you may call it noise...

like i said, we cant ignore that kind of noise, we are not deaf.
I am fully aware that you are not deaf, have seen the resent comments of Chinese in different forums on just lunching ceremony of the ship, leave alone the full operational induction...

bose

Country flag

Chinese reaction to just mere lunching of a ship is something to be seen GOD knows what will happen to them when it gets fully operation"¦ why is China so worried if it wants a peaceful rise?? Food for thought"¦ World is not fool to trust a back stabber any longer"¦ Who thought the Philippines will someday willing to host Japan in their shore ?? The same Philippines who wanted USA out of their land now wants USA to continue with their bases"¦

bose

Country flag
如果中国想要对付你们,1962年就解决了,不必等到现在(而且那时,也是美国和苏联同时支持你们).

我们有很长的陆地边界,所以我认为,我们政府不会笨到劳师远征在海上跟你们打仗,陆地上就可解决问题.

这是实话.
Can anyone translate it...

nimo_cn

Country flag
You and the rest of your country are wetting yourself as evidenced by your attempt to try and hide it. As evidenced by your presence on an Indian forum. We did not invite you, you came. And stayed. Cause you thought it wise to know more about the guys sending shivers down your spine. The other doofus who just signed up got a wakeup call and felt the necessity to do a 'barking dog never bites' episode and hence signed up.

To be honest, I dont see the Chinese wetting themselves as a major problem for them, what with them being the largest manufacturers of diapers (among other things):laugh:
12 American super ACs dont make us wet, let alone an Indian AC which is said to enter service in 2018 and we all know that is a deadline Indians can never meet. So what, are you gonna threaten China with that empty hull?

Your reputation as a big mouth precedes our staying at this Indian forum, in fact you have earned that reputation before Internet becomes popular. Your noise invited us, you want our attention, that is why Chinese topics have been hot untill Chinese members are giving you people hard time on every China-related thread.

Trust me, we will leave you alone when you stop annoying us.

SamwiseTheBrave

12 American super ACs dont make us wet, let alone an Indian AC which is said to enter service in 2018 and we all know that is a deadline Indians can never meet. So what, are you gonna threaten China with that empty hull?

Your reputation as a big mouth precedes our staying at this Indian forum, in fact you have earned that reputation before Internet becomes popular. Your noise invited us, you want our attention, that is why Chinese topics have been hot untill Chinese members are giving you people hard time on every China-related thread.

i really dont like tooting my own horn, but every single thread in which i`ve taken on our dear chinese comrades has ended up with them :
1. degenerating into hysterical, hyperbolical rants about how india is a colonial state and weaker than china forever etc etc
2. discontinuing their replies and stopped posting rational arguments and logical explanations for the topic in that thread

i can give you links if you want to such threads and i believe you have already been a part of 1 such discussion with me - if its a fair enough point i`ll concede it or agree to it, but otherwise all you need todo is ask @t_co, @CCTV and @ice berg to tell you how i`ve been slaying the chinese trolling and ineffective claims of you "giving us a hard time" on DFI :p

Last edited by a moderator:

bose

Country flag
That may be the reason why Chinese navy prefer to say at their ports... except to terrorize the fishing boats of neighboring smaller countries"¦

China can not face even a single USA AC leave alone 12, I saw Chinese jumping up & down with what you call DF XX or something that has been proved to be a lie and nothing else... do not claim what you are NOT"¦ you make cheap third grade products that's all"¦

If Indians are big mouth, what is your problem??? India does not need attention from a back stabber?? A cheats that make their living by illegal copies of products by stealing from others... A country hated by all its neighbors"¦ A county who ride on the back of USA in war against Japan and always crying for an apology without a fight"¦

No !! we do not trust Chinese, that is the last thing India will do... your mere presence in this forum proves that you are obsessed with Indians...

Last edited:

TrueSpirit

Chinese members are giving you people hard time on every China-related thread.
You are confusing hard-on with hard time, caused by 1 Chinese's rant, that's yours.

Oh, do not leave us damsel, don't loose hope yet. Indians knights would themselves relieve you of your distress & relieving themselves in that process.......of mutual gratification.

On a side-note (never wanted to say this but it's time I let you know), except for @t_co & an occasional @amoy or @no smoking, you people are simply cockroaches for us. In other words, louses beneath contempt.

That is how India & the world sees you.

Your intellectual ability (rather, disability), comprehension skills (or lack of thereof) & pathetic linguistic skills are not worthy of anyone's attention. You are allowed to continue because presence of a few nutty propganda-fed Chicoms serves to spice-up some threads. Only a handful few among you are worthy of this forum, rest are jokers trying very-very hard to entertain us with their antediluvian, facetious, Han-centric world-view.

As for you nimo, please do not leave us because you serve "the perverse form of entertainment" for us. You have done good so far.

Keep at it because you are good at it. Do not try anything else because you are good only at this, you know :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

arkem8

Country flag
What is really funny/ironic is that a truckload of Chinis will register on an Indian Military Forum(this procedure takes time), subsequently log on-to the forum and then try very hard to tell us that they don't really care about India's attitude/ hostility towards them because they are soo powerful it makes no difference.

That, they are NOT bothered by an Indian missile that can strike Beijing, or an Indian Submarine that will put more nuclear missiles out of their reach, or an Aircraft carrier that will make it exceedingly diffcult of Chinese Warships to function West of the Malacca Strait.

Let us not forget about those who are paid by their government to post articles on China's "achievements"-which I must add are much fewer and far in-between nowadays.

Chini. please.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles