'INS Vikrant' ready, giving a shocking reaction by Chinese Netizen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impenitent sword

Hi, guys. This is my first time making post here. I read the new about "Aircraft carrier INS vikrant", said the first Indian aircraft carrirer is done now and Chinese people are so angry about it. Some reaction of Chinese Netizen look very worried and are scare of that. Well done, my enemy will pay lots of hard time and keep fear under Indian eyes, god bless!!

The news is found in the Time Of India.

BEIJING: The launch of INS Vikrant has raised hackles in China, with Chinese defence experts saying the aircraft carrier would have great significance for India as it would allow the Indian Navy to wade into the Pacific Ocean - which Beijing considers as its backyard.

"This bears great significance to Indian Navy. It makes India only the fifth country after the US, Russia, Britain and France to have such capabilities," senior captain Zhang Junshe, vice-president of China's Naval Research Institute, told the state-run CCTV on Monday.

The Indian Navy will have lead over China as it will have two aircraft carriers by the end of this year with INS Vikramaditya, the refitted carrier from Russia joining INS Viraat, which is already in service even though Vikrant was expected to be operational by 2018, he said.

"Which means by the end of this year India will become the only country in Asia to have two aircraft carriers. This will enhance the overall capabilities especially the power projection capabilities of the Indian Navy," Zhang said.

Ruling out any race for more carriers in the region, Zhang defended India and China having more carriers since they have vast coasts and huge populations and the importance of defending the sea lanes far from home due to dependence on external trade.

Last year China has launched its first aircraft carrier, Lioning. Its hull was imported from Ukraine and refurbished in China.

China also subsequently launched J-15 aircraft to operate from its deck. The ship with over 50,000 tonnes displacement will have about 30 aircraft on its deck.

China is reportedly building two more aircraft carriers but their schedules are not known yet.

Zhang earlier told the state-run China Daily that with Vikrant, the Indian Navy will be more capable of patrolling distant oceans.

"India's first self-made carrier, along with reinforced naval strength, will further disrupt the in South Asia," he said.

India is very likely to quicken its pace to steer eastward to the Pacific, where the US and China are competing to dominate.

The launch of the Vikrant as well as the first nuclear submarine Arihant also aroused the curiosity and concerns among analysts from different state-run thinktanks in China.

"The new indigenous carrier will further strengthen India's naval power and also add some bargaining chips with the world's major military vendors such as Russia," Wang Daguang, a researcher of military equipment based in Beijing said.

Song Xiaojun, a military commentator in Beijing, said the Vikrant uses technology from the 1980s and thus serves as an experiment for the Indian Navy to set technical standards for future vessels.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
A Chinese Netizen said:

æ²™

太可怕了。我感到非常恐惧。
我们脆弱的祖国在世界上仅有的两个超级大国的夹缝之间苟延残喘。美国人从大洋彼岸跨过半个地球,用无数基地挡住咱们的家门。而印度————一个更加强大的超级大国正与我们生活在同一片大陆上,他们的陆军、空军在3个小时之内就可以摧毁我们惊慌无措的首都;他们现在甚至已经开始大量制造军舰和航母,准备随时切断我们的航道和攻击我们的海岸线、港口,我们省长的那辆日本人在40年代留下的老爷车甚至不能获得足够的燃油。
=============================================
This is so shocking. I feel very horrible about that.
Our fatherland is so weak that are almost taking our last breath and we're located at the pit between those two superpowers. The Americans cross from the another ocean, building up countless military bases to stop our passway, and India ———— A more stronger superpower who exists there where we live on the same mainland. Their land force, air force can destroy the capital under unready and panic effect.
Now they are even massively establishing battle ships and Aircraft carriers, getting ready to block the waterway and attacking from coast lines and harbors. Our military weapon is even found in 1940s by capturing from the Japanese, like a classic car without enough oil.

天哪!我们应该做点什么。我已经有2天没吃过一顿饱饭了,我们需要足够的食物,谁来帮帮我,帮帮我们的祖国。我们要请求国际援助!也许美国人可以为我们提供帮助,虽然他们也很糟糕,但毕竟是仅次于印度的另一个超级大国,还有一些可靠的盟友(虽然没有印度多),但应该可以阻止新德里的野心。我们还可以请求俄国人的帮助,他们与我们有着体面的关系,还是印度人乖顺忠诚的盟友,我们应该请求他们居中调节。对了,还有日本人,他们一直觊觎我们的领土,我们可以把海洋上的所有岛屿割让给他们,换取他们对我们的支持。还有欧洲、回教国家..
Oh god! We gonna do something. I have been hungry for two days and still have not eaten anything. We need enough food, somebody help! Help our country! We should ask for internation aids! Or maybe
the American can help us even through they're also bad. After all, it is a superpower who is second only to India and has some reliable allies (not so much than India though). But I think they can stop the New Dehli's Ambition. We can also request Russian's help because we have some bhai-bhai relationship and it is just a loyal ally with India. Maybe we should request him for mediation. Oh wait, Japanese! They're always looking at our territory. So we can give all of islands we have on the ocean as cession of territory to exchange the support by us. Also we can find Europe, Islamic countries...

我们必须反思。我们的政府因为愚蠢的不结盟政策,导致我们的祖国没有一个朋友,我们眯眯眼民族得不到世界的同情和帮助。我们需要美国人驻军,我们可以为他们的大兵提供足够数量的小女孩,虽然这是不人道的,但我们需要生存,我可不想被印度人统治,他们正在锡金、藏南、东北邦进行大屠杀————针对所有不同肤色的人,我们与他们有着不同的肤色。
We must be aware of that. Our government has none of friend due to foolish nonalignment. We can't get help and compassion in the world is it because we are c``hiny eyes? We need americans to stay troops here, we can provide a plenty of girls for their soldier. I know this is inhuman, but we have to survive. I don't want to be ruled by Indians, as they're making massacre in Sikkim, South Tibet and North Eastern states ———— To people who have different skin colour, we have a very different colour compares with them.

天哪!这些年来我们都做了什么?如果我们有印度那样的领导人、科学家和媒体,我们早就成为和印度一样强大的国家了,如果当初大家听从我的建议,投票给阿扁,我们现在一定比印度更强大。我们必须做点什么。
Jai China。————好吧!到底谁能先给我一口吃的?————你们上次吃饱饭是在哪一天?啊啊啊啊,至少先安慰我一下吧。我现在感到非常的恐惧和不安
Oh my ---- god! What we have done in these years? If we have the same leader, scientist and media like India. We would have been a superpower as stronge as India. If we listen to the advise and vote to Mr.Chen Shui-bian (Taiwanese leader), then we would be more stronger than India anyway. Now we must do something.
Jai China. ———— All right! So who can give me food? ———— When was last day we ate full? Ahhhhhh....please comfort me at least. I feel very fear and worried now.

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
In 1970s, We used to have two carrier and a nuclear submarine, these guys dont read history ..

We are just replacing these units by Indigenous / home made Units..

The launch of the Vikrant as well as the first nuclear submarine Arihant also aroused the curiosity and concerns among analysts from different state-run thinktanks in China.

"The new indigenous carrier will further strengthen India's naval power and also add some bargaining chips with the world's major military vendors such as Russia," Wang Daguang, a researcher of military equipment based in Beijing said.

Song Xiaojun, a military commentator in Beijing, said the Vikrant uses technology from the 1980s and thus serves as an experiment for the Indian Navy to set technical standards for future vessels.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
Screw what the Chinese think.

and India ———— A more stronger superpower who exists there where we live on the same mainland. Their land force, air force can destroy the capital under unready and panic effect.

RIIIIIGGGGHHHHHHTTTT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
"India's first self-made carrier, along with reinforced naval strength, will further disrupt the in South Asia," he said.
As if Chinese careers are for maintaining peace :dude:

BTW the INS Vikrant is not ready, the scheduled time is on 2018.

CCTV

Hi, guys. This is my first time making post here. I read the new about "Aircraft carrier INS vikrant", said the first Indian aircraft carrirer is done now and Chinese people are so angry about it. Some reaction of Chinese Netizen look very worried and are scare of that. Well done, my enemy will pay lots of hard time and keep fear under Indian eyes, god bless!!

The news is found in the Time Of India.

BEIJING: The launch of INS Vikrant has raised hackles in China, with Chinese defence experts saying the aircraft carrier would have great significance for India as it would allow the Indian Navy to wade into the Pacific Ocean - which Beijing considers as its backyard.

"This bears great significance to Indian Navy. It makes India only the fifth country after the US, Russia, Britain and France to have such capabilities," senior captain Zhang Junshe, vice-president of China's Naval Research Institute, told the state-run CCTV on Monday.

The Indian Navy will have lead over China as it will have two aircraft carriers by the end of this year with INS Vikramaditya, the refitted carrier from Russia joining INS Viraat, which is already in service even though Vikrant was expected to be operational by 2018, he said.

"Which means by the end of this year India will become the only country in Asia to have two aircraft carriers. This will enhance the overall capabilities especially the power projection capabilities of the Indian Navy," Zhang said.

Ruling out any race for more carriers in the region, Zhang defended India and China having more carriers since they have vast coasts and huge populations and the importance of defending the sea lanes far from home due to dependence on external trade.

Last year China has launched its first aircraft carrier, Lioning. Its hull was imported from Ukraine and refurbished in China.

China also subsequently launched J-15 aircraft to operate from its deck. The ship with over 50,000 tonnes displacement will have about 30 aircraft on its deck.

China is reportedly building two more aircraft carriers but their schedules are not known yet.

Zhang earlier told the state-run China Daily that with Vikrant, the Indian Navy will be more capable of patrolling distant oceans.

India is very likely to quicken its pace to steer eastward to the Pacific, where the US and China are competing to dominate.

A Chinese Netizen said:

æ²™

太可怕了。我感到非常恐惧。
我们脆弱的祖国在世界上仅有的两个超级大国的夹缝之间苟延残喘。美国人从大洋彼岸跨过半个地球,用无数基地挡住咱们的家门。而印度————一个更加强大的超级大国正与我们生活在同一片大陆上,他们的陆军、空军在3个小时之内就可以摧毁我们惊慌无措的首都;他们现在甚至已经开始大量制造军舰和航母,准备随时切断我们的航道和攻击我们的海岸线、港口,我们省长的那辆日本人在40年代留下的老爷车甚至不能获得足够的燃油。
Our fatherland is so weak that are almost taking our last breath and we're located at the pit between those two superpowers. The Americans cross from the another ocean, building up countless military bases to stop our passway, and India ———— A more stronger superpower who exists there where we live on the same mainland. Their land force, air force can destroy the capital under unready and panic effect.
Now they are even massively establishing battle ships and Aircraft carriers, getting ready to block the waterway and attacking from coast lines and harbors. Our military weapon is even found in 1940s by capturing from the Japanese, like a classic car without enough oil.

天哪!我们应该做点什么。我已经有2天没吃过一顿饱饭了,我们需要足够的食物,谁来帮帮我,帮帮我们的祖国。我们要请求国际援助!也许美国人可以为我们提供帮助,虽然他们也很糟糕,但毕竟是仅次于印度的另一个超级大国,还有一些可靠的盟友(虽然没有印度多),但应该可以阻止新德里的野心。我们还可以请求俄国人的帮助,他们与我们有着体面的关系,还是印度人乖顺忠诚的盟友,我们应该请求他们居中调节。对了,还有日本人,他们一直觊觎我们的领土,我们可以把海洋上的所有岛屿割让给他们,换取他们对我们的支持。还有欧洲、回教国家..
Oh god! We gonna do something. I have been hungry for two days and still have not eaten anything. We need enough food, somebody help! Help our country! We should ask for internation aids! Or maybe
the American can help us even through they're also bad. After all, it is a superpower who is second only to India and has some reliable allies (not so much than India though). But I think they can stop the New Dehli's Ambition. We can also request Russian's help because we have some bhai-bhai relationship and it is just a loyal ally with India. Maybe we should request him for mediation. Oh wait, Japanese! They're always looking at our territory. So we can give all of islands we have on the ocean as cession of territory to exchange the support by us. Also we can find Europe, Islamic countries...

我们必须反思。我们的政府因为愚蠢的不结盟政策,导致我们的祖国没有一个朋友,我们眯眯眼民族得不到世界的同情和帮助。我们需要美国人驻军,我们可以为他们的大兵提供足够数量的小女孩,虽然这是不人道的,但我们需要生存,我可不想被印度人统治,他们正在锡金、藏南、东北邦进行大屠杀————针对所有不同肤色的人,我们与他们有着不同的肤色。
We must be aware of that. Our government has none of friend due to foolish nonalignment. We can't get help and compassion in the world is it because we are c``hiny eyes? We need americans to stay troops here, we can provide a plenty of girls for their soldier. I know this is inhuman, but we have to survive. I don't want to be ruled by Indians, as they're making massacre in Sikkim, South Tibet and North Eastern states ———— To people who have different skin colour, we have a very different colour compares with them.

天哪!这些年来我们都做了什么?如果我们有印度那样的领导人、科学家和媒体,我们早就成为和印度一样强大的国家了,如果当初大家听从我的建议,投票给阿扁,我们现在一定比印度更强大。我们必须做点什么。
Oh my ---- god! What we have done in these years? If we have the same leader, scientist and media like India. We would have been a superpower as stronge as India. If we listen to the advise and vote to Mr.Chen Shui-bian (Taiwanese leader), then we would be more stronger than India anyway. Now we must do something.
Jai China. ———— All right! So who can give me food? ———— When was last day we ate full? Ahhhhhh....please comfort me at least. I feel very fear and worried now.

Well, you would also transfer all replys after this guy......:rofl:

Last edited:

no smoking

Country flag
Lol, internet chinese are as nationalistic and stupid. Unless they are being sarcastic.. :)
Unfortunately, yes, they are being sarcastic!

This carrier WILL be a big step for India, but it won't change anything in Chinese strategic calculation:

Before India can send a fleet consists of at least 4 such kind of carriers into Pacific, Indian navy's influence in South China Sea can be ignored.
Before China can send a fleet with at least 4 carriers, it will be a dead mission for Chinese to challenge india in India Ocean.
Since neither has means to reach that level of forces in next 20 years, why Chinese should be worried about it.

CCTV

This carrier WILL be a big step for India, but it won't change anything in Chinese strategic calculation:

Before India can send a fleet consists of at least 4 such kind of carriers into Pacific, Indian navy's influence in South China Sea can be ignored.
Before China can send a fleet with at least 4 carriers, it will be a dead mission for Chinese to challenge india in India Ocean.
Since neither has means to reach that level of forces in next 20 years, why Chinese should be worried about it.

That is one guy from 法轮功.

Check the news and replys at 三泰虎 - 从这里了解印度人对中国的看法

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
The comments seem to ooze sarcasm more than anything else.

In reality, India has no reason to send its carriers to SCS or Pacific.

IN plans to operate 3 CBGs only to defend its east, west and southern waters against invading forces.

IN will not go for more carriers to to be able to act as invading forces themselves.

A Chinese Netizen said:

æ²™

太可怕了。我感到非常恐惧。

trackwhack

China does not have any thing to fear. They have the career killer you know.:rofl:

centrinoe

The writing of these comments in Chinese are funny. Grammatically, these sentences are mostly correct, however, people simply don't write this way. (I am born and rasied in China. As a native speaker, it is very easy for me to tell) I am very surprised that none of the Chinese IDs can point this out.

For example, "我们必须做点什么" is a word by word translation of "we have to do something", "体面的关系" is a word by word translation of "decent relationship". However, people simply don't either write, or speak, formally or informally using these phrases, and the writing is full of language like this.

I am relatively new to this forum, but I find there are quite a number of trolling IDs here, flagged themselves as Chinese. Sometimes I find there is discrepancy between their bad manners, and the proficiency of their English(as a measure of their level of education, what kind of media do they follow). So I wonder where are these IDs coming from...

Anyway, say hi to all the friends here, hope we can respect, share, learn from each other. :)

pmaitra

The Chinese netizen's reaction seems like psy-ops. It is directed towards India than anyone else.

Just my guess.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
There is no doubt that China is concerned about India's growing military clout.

If they weren't, then none in China would have bothered to even acknowledge that India is building an aircraft carrier or a nuclear submarine!

That they speak, does indicate a niggling worry, if not fear, given that if the IN deploys along with the US, Japan, Australia and others, it would affect China seriously.

It must be realised that to enter the open Ocean, China has to move out of the narrow SCS or the narrow straits North of Japan!

If such a United flotilla awaits at the door, it blocks China's naval designs

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The Chinese netizen's reaction seems like psy-ops. It is directed towards India than anyone else.

Just my guess.
One is well aware as to how the Chinese Govt uses the cyberspace with its sponsored membership!

nimo_cn

Country flag
Not to acknowledge the military buildup of India is a very difficult thing since India is mainly targetting China and India has a big mouth.

Everytime India made a new weapon, they would specifically designate China as the potential target of the weapon, and they broadcast that on every channel without hiding their desire of throwing that weapon at China.

last time when India tested a missile, every newspaper of India had to mention the most important feature of that missile - it's capable of reaching Beijing.

this time when India launched a new aircraft carrier, i cant help but notice that every Indian is talking about blocking Chinese sea line with that new ship.

How can you ignore such a noisy India?

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Last time i heard people hardly notice such claims, Even your Tiger lion Admiral say so ..

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Not to acknowledge the military buildup of India is a very difficult thing since India is mainly targetting China and India has a big mouth.

Everytime India made a new weapon, they would specifically designate China as the potential target of the weapon, and they broadcast that on every channel without hiding their desire of throwing that weapon at China.

last time when India tested a missile, every newspaper of India had to mention the most important feature of that missile - it's capable of reaching Beijing.

this time when India launched a new aircraft carrier, i cant help but notice that every Indian is talking about blocking Chinese sea line with that new ship.

How can you ignore such a noisy India?

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2
what about Agni 1 missile and Prithvi series ?

ago123

"giving a shocking reaction by Chinese Netizen"

I feel funny when I read this. those word are not our styles

most are also like me.and no one would care about your things too much.

normally,we all think india is not powerful and rich but love to be self-satisfied and love to be followers of dangerous japan and america.

just remember,and they only want you to fight agaist china.

I dont wanna look down on you and cause a fight. do not cheat indians with so stupid words

dont be arrogant,indians. please.

good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles